TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-07-2013, 03:14 PM   #661
Ment

Spencer put up Mc and GM and then Mc won the veto comp...lol...Judd probable as replacement nom. Bubeye Exterminators!
Ment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #662
nmiller855

Ian hosted the competition & it sounds like all the players were playing hard & got scrapes but Ginamarie probably needs stitches.
nmiller855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:27 PM   #663
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ment View Post
Spencer put up Mc and GM and then Mc won the veto comp...lol...Judd probable as replacement nom. Bubeye Exterminators!
poor judd - he just can't catch a break. h'de better come up with a plan to stay, and fast.

they don't know about the early eviction this week, but they should have figured it out by now - can't wait to see their "light bulb" moment!

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:27 PM   #664
mdougie

Spencer is turning his spoon upside down to eat yogurt. Who does that?
mdougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:41 PM   #665
mdougie

Andy has been obsessed with Elissa saying "whatever" as she left. He just keeps talking about it. Now he and Spencer and McCray are obsessing. They sound like losers while inside the house.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:32 AM   #666
Dnamertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdougie View Post
Andy has been obsessed with Elissa saying "whatever" as she left. He just keeps talking about it. Now he and Spencer and McCray are obsessing. They sound like losers while inside the house.
It's been pathetic the way they were trashing her the first couple nights after she left. Andy actually said her (and Helen) reminded him of the Nerd Herd (when the Nerd Herd thought they were loved by America but then shocked when America voted for Janelle to get receive a phone call). Funny thing is, I have a feeling Elissa and Helen are bother more popular with America than Andy and some of the people he has been alligned with. Andy just might be part of the Nerd Herd.
Dnamertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:34 AM   #667
GoPackGo

Remind me who the Nerd Herd was. Was that the same season as the Cappy Friendship Alliance idiots?
GoPackGo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #668
Jstkiddn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPackGo View Post
Remind me who the Nerd Herd was. Was that the same season as the Cappy Friendship Alliance idiots?
Yes.
Jstkiddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:05 PM   #669
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

judd made another pitch to spencer this morning before the pov ceremony, but it's falling on deaf ears, there's no way spencer will nom andy as replacement when mc uses the veto on himself, so it looks like judd will still go up as the replacement nom.

next will be judd's pitch to vote out gm and keep him instead. she's been limping around the house with her injuries, and i'm wondering if it may be partly an act to make sure she's kept around. i also wonder about judd quitting halfway through the pov comp - if he threw it to look weak or if he really just gave up. if he threw it, that was a bad move on his part this late in the game.

they know the votes are soon and final three is near, but no one seems to be talking about a ffwd with votes both tomorrow and thursday. both shows this week will be good, and when the live feeds go down tomorrow, the suspense will build to wednesday night. this is it, folks!

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
Old 09-09-2013, 12:27 PM   #670
Ment

Judd sucks as a player. He had no idea Spence/Andy were close until too late. There was a desperate plan hatched last night to convince Mc to not take himself off the block but of course it didn't work.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #671
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Judd sucks as a player. He had no idea Spence/Andy were close until too late.
judd just added to his troubles - or didn't. supposedly during the pov ceremony, mc used the pov on himself, and judd went up, while making a frank comment to mc. judd is now claiming he's worried that he's lost mc's vote for sure, mc's mad at him, and that he'll look bad when it's aired. was this planned for the other hg to witness and to hide an alliance between judd and mc, with the ultimate goal to try and save judd, and send gm out the door?

the rest of the exterminators are consoling judd, but secretly i'm sure they're happy it went down the way it did, so judd will be gone tomorrow, saving gm.

still no talk about a ffwd, or tomorrow's eviction...

Old 09-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #672
Ment

Was hoping he'd go with his hair-brained idea of getting a penalty nom to there'd be 3 people on the block. Not sure if it even would work that way but it would have made for better show
Old 09-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #673
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Was hoping he'd go with his hair-brained idea of getting a penalty nom to there'd be 3 people on the block. Not sure if it even would work that way but it would have made for better show
with it certain judd was going up as the renom, they'd probably have given him a penalty vote (like jen got on bb8 for eating as a have not), and sealed his fate for eviction tomorrow.

eta: gm and judd just got their luggage, so they know eviction is coming tomorrow! watch the sparks fly...

Old 09-09-2013, 11:34 PM   #674
nmiller855

I've seen a couple of references to the next eviction being tomorrow but my schedule says Wednesday & Thursday.
nmiller855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:39 AM   #675
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller855 View Post
I've seen a couple of references to the next eviction being tomorrow but my schedule says Wednesday & Thursday.
this is a live feed thread, so the references are to what's happening in real time in the house and on the live feeds, not what's scheduled in the program guide.

the first eviction will most likely take place tuesday and be taped, then aired wednesday night. historically, when this happens, the feeds are down from before the taping until after the episode airs - about a day. the blackout keeps the eviction a surprise until the taped show airs on wednesday night.

thursday's live show should air as usual.

Old 09-10-2013, 07:25 AM   #676
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

McCrae takes himself off the block, Judd is replacement nominee and seems to be the target.

McCrae and GM shake on a final two deal which seeemed sincere on her part and might shake things up a bit next week.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:44 AM   #677
nyny523
Oy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldorf View Post
McCrae takes himself off the block, Judd is replacement nominee and seems to be the target.

McCrae and GM shake on a final two deal which seeemed sincere on her part and might shake things up a bit next week.
She has nothing to lose by doing this - if McCrae keeps winning, she is covered.

If he doesn't, she still has the remaining exterminators.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:04 AM   #678
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny523 View Post
She has nothing to lose by doing this - if McCrae keeps winning, she is covered.

If he doesn't, she still has the remaining exterminators.
i'm not so sure she has the rest of the exterminators over mccrae. in spite of spence and andy's bravado, they are worried she might beat them in physical competitions, even with her "injuries", and are worried she would have more jury votes with her comp wins.

who knows, the next hoh might change everything...

Old 09-10-2013, 10:07 AM   #679
bryhamm
randomize

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
i'm not so sure she has the rest of the exterminators over mccrae. in spite of spence and andy's bravado, they are worried she might beat them in physical competitions, even with her "injuries", and are worried she would have more jury votes with her comp wins.

who knows, the next hoh might change everything...

She should be able to compete in the next HOH, right?

Bry, normally I would say you can hammer me any time baby -- Zevida

I should have frickin' bryhammed your balls yesterday -- KMan
bryhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:16 AM   #680
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryhamm View Post
She should be able to compete in the next HOH, right?
i haven't heard anyone say she wouldn't compete. conversations in the house claim that the cut on her leg was "to the bone", and if i remember correctly, she said there were 9 stitches.

Old 09-10-2013, 10:32 AM   #681
Jstkiddn

Quote:
i haven't heard anyone say she wouldn't compete. conversations in the house claim that the cut on her leg was "to the bone", and if i remember correctly, she said there were 9 stitches.
Don't forget she also has a broken toe from a previous stair falling incident. If I'm not mistaken the broken toe in on the opposite leg from the stitches leg. She's going to be in sad shape for a physical competition, which might give the others even more incentive to keep her in the house.
Jstkiddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #682
bryhamm
randomize

What's the point that the outgoing HOH can compete? Is it now or the next one?

Old 09-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #683
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryhamm View Post
What's the point that the outgoing HOH can compete? Is it now or the next one?
i think spencer was overheard saying he could compete in the next hoh, but i'm not positive. of course it's always announced before the comp.

Old 09-10-2013, 10:51 PM   #684
Dnamertz

Quote:
Spencer is turning his spoon upside down to eat yogurt. Who does that?
People do, that's who. I don't make a habit of it, but sometimes if eating something with the consistency of yogurt or ice cream than I'll turn the spoon upside down and place it right on my tongue.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:49 PM   #685
mdougie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnamertz View Post
People do, that's who. I don't make a habit of it, but sometimes if eating something with the consistency of yogurt or ice cream than I'll turn the spoon upside down and place it right on my tongue.
OMG that is just so so wrong.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:39 AM   #686
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

yesterday morning the hg taped activities to be broadcast on bbad last night during the blackout. early yesterday afternnon the feeds went dark for the show taping, and probably won't return until tonight's episode airs on the west coast.

in recent years, fans attended the taping then leaked the results to online forums. this year, however, another "stunt" audience was used, and the usual reliable sources didn't see the taping. there have been leaks, but most of the established bb forums have not commented on what happened, claiming the leaks haven't been considered trustworthy.

i'll say this - if the "undependable" leaks are true, tonight's eviction will not surprise anyone who's following this thread, but the hoh comp will be one not to miss. it may very well help determine this year's winner...

Old 09-11-2013, 09:50 AM   #687
bryhamm
randomize

Quote:
yesterday morning the hg taped activities to be broadcast on bbad last night during the blackout. early yesterday afternnon the feeds went dark for the show taping, and probably won't return until tonight's episode airs on the west coast.

in recent years, fans attended the taping then leaked the results to online forums. this year, however, another "stunt" audience was used, and the usual reliable sources didn't see the taping. there have been leaks, but most of the established bb forums have not commented on what happened, claiming the leaks haven't been considered trustworthy.

i'll say this - if the "undependable" leaks are true, tonight's eviction will not surprise anyone who's following this thread, but the hoh comp will be one not to miss. it may very well help determine this year's winner...

spill it, imo

Old 09-11-2013, 10:13 AM   #688
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

The only rumor I've read has Judd evicted 0-2 and Andy winning HOH on a tie breaker question. I have no idea what the original source is. It's just the one that keeps getting repeated.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #689
Tracy
Truly

Andy? Ugh. I guess if forced to pick who I want to win, it would be McCrea.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #690
Dnamertz

Quote:
OMG that is just so so wrong.
Right or wrong, just don't try it with soup.