TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #61
BitbyBlit
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.unnatural View Post
Apparently you really don't know about Daleks. You've obviously never seen episodes where the Daleks could levitate up the stairs or fly. FYI, Daleks are not robots but actual lifeforms housed in a mechanical structure.

And you call yourself a Doctor Who fan...
What about a thread titled "Teach me about Doctor Who" gave you the impression that he was a big fan who knew all about Daleks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereth View Post
That I didn't know.
You would have learned this along with Rose in a future episode. (I'll give you one guess which one. ) It's not a big spoiler, but as someone new to Who during the regenerated series (save for one random classic episode I had seen before), it was a nice surprise, and would have been nice for you too had people been paying attention to the whole point of this thread.
__________________
...there's a fine line between committing a felony and doing something really super cool. Sock, Reaper
BitbyBlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #62
sakura panda
Cheeky Monkey
 
sakura panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Southeast Michigan
Posts: 1,534
I've watched Blink (that's the one with the angels, right?) by accident -- my husband was watching the series and I happened to wander in during that episode and stayed -- and haven't watched another one since. He has told me that the rest of them aren't quite like that one, but the next time I inadvertantly caught an episode, it had those angels in it again; I've been too scared to start the series on my own. (While I was intrigued, I really didn't like how scary they were!)

However, this thread is making it sound like overall the series is more fun and that I might actually enjoy it. Now that I'm watching Netflix on my own profile, instead of sharing with my husband, I'll put it in my queue to try later.

Thanks for the thread!
__________________
~ Katie ~
sakura panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:10 AM   #63
Jstkiddn
Shutity up up up
 
Jstkiddn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 9,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by murgatroyd View Post
However, a discussion of Eccleston vs. Tennant vs. Smith in their various episodes should wait until Ereth has had a chance to catch up.
I'm like a mother with her children. I love them all and they are all special to me in their own way.
Jstkiddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #64
BitbyBlit
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD79 View Post
Wow. Everyone who I have introduced to Who with "Rose" fell in love immediately.
Maybe I just wasn't used to British television, but I had a "meh" attitude after seeing the first episode. I enjoyed it enough to keep watching, and it slowly grew on me. But for most of the first season, Who was "yet one more sci-fi show" in my mind. It was good, but didn't really stand out from any of the other shows I watched.

Then I got to The Empty Child, and that blew me away. Doctor Who jumped up to "top tier sci-fi" in my mind. And the episodes that followed to the end of the first season just kept getting better. By that time, Doctor Who had changed from something that I watched simply because it was something to watch to something for which I impatiently waited.
__________________
...there's a fine line between committing a felony and doing something really super cool. Sock, Reaper
BitbyBlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:38 AM   #65
BitbyBlit
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordXenophon View Post
To avoid the biggest spoiler, just don't watch the finale of Doctor Who season 4 until you've finished season 2 of Torchwood. I reccomend watching them in the order they aired, which would be seasons 1 and 2 of Doctor Who, season 1 of Torchwood, season 3 of Doctor Who, season 2 of Torchwood, then season 4 of Doctor Who.
Yeah, that's the way to go. For some reason I was thinking they had aired together, and that's why I was making it a lot more complicated than it actually was.

One more thing I would add is to watch Torchwood Season 3 before the Doctor Who specials that aired between Seasons 4 and 5.

And just in case it's not clear on Netflix, the specials fall into this place in the context of the regular seasons of Doctor Who:

Season 4

The Next Doctor - (This was the Christmas Special, so might be considered part of Season 4 on Netflix. On Amazon Instant Video, it is part of Season 4, but on Blu-ray, it's part of the specials.)

Planet of the Dead

The Waters of Mars

The End of Time Parts 1 and 2

Season 5
__________________
...there's a fine line between committing a felony and doing something really super cool. Sock, Reaper
BitbyBlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #66
getreal
postcrastinator
 
getreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura panda View Post
I've watched Blink (that's the one with the angels, right?) by accident -- my husband was watching the series and I happened to wander in during that episode and stayed -- and haven't watched another one since. He has told me that the rest of them aren't quite like that one, but the next time I inadvertantly caught an episode, it had those angels in it again; I've been too scared to start the series on my own. (While I was intrigued, I really didn't like how scary they were!) ... <snip>
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitbyBlit View Post
... Then I got to The Empty Child, and that blew me away. Doctor Who jumped up to "top tier sci-fi" in my mind. And the episodes that followed to the end of the first season just kept getting better. By that time, Doctor Who had changed from something that I watched simply because it was something to watch to something for which I impatiently waited.
In my opinion, "Blink" and "The Empty Child" are perfect examples of Doctor Who episodes which would be way too intense for an 11 year old child to watch. Those episodes would give them nightmares for years after watching, if they could bear to sit through the entire episode.

But, Katie, I'm glad you've decided to give Doctor Who another go, as you will come to learn about his character (and other recurring characters) and the concept of the TARDIS ("it's bigger on the inside") and space and time travel. I began by marathoning my way through the Eccleston and Tennant series after my little brother raved about them (as well as Torchwood) and gave me hints of things to look forward to in both series (e.g. crossover character appearances).
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
getreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:36 PM   #67
Jstkiddn
Shutity up up up
 
Jstkiddn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 9,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by getreal View Post

In my opinion, "Blink" and "The Empty Child" are perfect examples of Doctor Who episodes which would be way too intense for an 11 year old child to watch. Those episodes would give them nightmares for years after watching, if they could bear to sit through the entire episode.
I can't remember her exact age, but my daughter started watching doctor who at a young age and never had any problems s being scared. She just turned 13, so I'm guessing she was about 10? I started a thread here titled something like "Doctor Who appropriate for kids" or something like that back before she started watching. When I get to my computer (posting from phone) I'll see if I can find the thread. She may have even been a bit younger than 10.
Jstkiddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #68
Azlen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Peoria, AZ
Posts: 2,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfer View Post
I'm gonna try Blink since so many folks say it's the "best" of the bunch. Hey I'm all for watching fun "new" shows and since some say my hatred of the 60's/70's version shouldn't cloud my judgement, I'm ok with trying out an ep to see what all the fuss is about.

I have access to Netflix now but couldn't find "Blink" anywhere listed. All it shows is Seasons 1-6??
Make sure that you are looking for it in the current series (Doctor Who 2005) and not the older shows (Doctor Who Classic). The two versions are listed separately on Netflix.
Azlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #69
marrone
Phased Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirl_Junkie View Post
Is there anything that would be too risque or ultra violent for an 11 yr old? I've been meaning to start watching with my kid, and this thread reminded me. He's ok with scary, and he plays mild first person shooters.
My 10 year old daughter likes the show, and very gory or scary stuff bothers her, so your kid should be good.

-Mike
__________________
Cord & Dish free!
marrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:20 PM   #70
Jstkiddn
Shutity up up up
 
Jstkiddn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 9,393
I found the thread I started. She was 4 months away from her 11th b-day.

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...octor+who+kids
Jstkiddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:44 PM   #71
Shakhari
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 765
I like it a lot. I didn't think I would like the reboot when it first started, either, because I too remember trying to watch it in the oh-so-campy 70s ... which is kind of ironic, since Tom Baker is the guy I automatically think of as the Doctor.
Shakhari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:10 PM   #72
mr.unnatural
Registered User
 
mr.unnatural's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitbyBlit View Post
What about a thread titled "Teach me about Doctor Who" gave you the impression that he was a big fan who knew all about Daleks?
My apologies to Ereth. I totally missed that he was the OP. OTOH, my post was in his response to his statement that he knew about Daleks. I was just giving him the facts.
mr.unnatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #73
Ereth
Registered User
 
Ereth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,804
I thought you were making a joke.

I watched the "End of the World" today. I'm too much of a geek, I suppose, but I kept thinking we were at Milliways. Didn't actually enjoy it quite as much as "Rose", but it still had charm.
__________________
Remember "Just Alley"? Re-read it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.

Please do not "Fixed Your Post" on my posts. I find that rude and annoying. Thank you for your consideration.
Ereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:20 AM   #74
Ereth
Registered User
 
Ereth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,804
Oh, I almost forgot. I absolutely loved the Wurlitzer being brought out and identified as an "iPod". Shades of Sleeper!
__________________
Remember "Just Alley"? Re-read it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.

Please do not "Fixed Your Post" on my posts. I find that rude and annoying. Thank you for your consideration.
Ereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:06 AM   #75
cstelter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Mankato, MN
Posts: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereth View Post
I thought you were making a joke.

I watched the "End of the World" today. I'm too much of a geek, I suppose, but I kept thinking we were at Milliways. Didn't actually enjoy it quite as much as "Rose", but it still had charm.
I had the exact same thought about Milliways . Don't worry-- you'll find that there are certain episodes that are kind of necesary once a person starts travelling with the Doctor. One is 'let's go far in the future and really wow them'. I think most new companions get one in their 2nd or 3rd episode. They are always a bit awkward as the new companion is generally still growing into character. All new companions generally get a 'back in time' episode too...

Far Future episodes:
"End of the World" Rose 2nd ep
"Gridlock" Martha 3rd ep
"Planet of the Ood" Donna 3rd ep (not counting Christmas ep season before)
"The Beast Below" Amy 2nd ep
"The Rings of Akhatan" Clara 2nd ep (or 4th episode all things considered)

Past Episodes:
"The Unquiet Dead" Rose 3rd ep
"The Shakespeare Code" Martha 2nd ep
"The Fires of Pompeii" Donna 2nd ep
"Victory of the Daleks" Amy 3rd ep
"The Crimson Horror" Clara 6th ep (her 3rd ep, "Cold War" fits too but more recent past)

It's kind of an "Oh my goodness I'm in the future" and "Oh my goodness I'm in the past" kind of effect that they all have to get through and have their moments.
__________________
Craig S
cstelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:26 AM   #76
JohnB1000
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 14,317
While Blink is great it is a very "Doctor Lite" episode, you don't really get a feel for him from that one.
__________________
XBOX Live GamerTag - PotatoMagnet
JohnB1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:54 AM   #77
getreal
postcrastinator
 
getreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnB1000 View Post
While Blink is great it is a very "Doctor Lite" episode, you don't really get a feel for him from that one.
I agree, but I loved the mysterious way he was depicted in "Blink".

And how could any red-blooded hetero male not fall in love with Sally Sparrow instantly? I would have loved it if she had become one of the Doctor's traveling companions.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
getreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:41 PM   #78
gweempose
Registered User
 
gweempose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 1,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.unnatural View Post

My apologies to Ereth. I totally missed that he was the OP. OTOH, my post was in his response to his statement that he knew about Daleks. I was just giving him the facts.
It would come in handy if there was a way to immediately identify the OP of a thread. I don't know if vBulletin has this feature, but I've seen it on a lot of other forums.
__________________
(1) Roamio Pro
(1) Premiere XL4
(1) Premiere XL
(3) Minis

gweempose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:44 PM   #79
gweempose
Registered User
 
gweempose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 1,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitbyBlit View Post

Torchwood Season 3 is a mini-series, but it is, in my opinion, by far the best season of Torchwood ...
To me, it would be worth watching the first two seasons of Torchwood for no other reason than to get to "Children of Earth". I found the mini-series to be one of the most compelling and entertaining things I've ever seen on TV. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the other seasons (well, maybe not season 4 so much), but the third season was simply brilliant television.
__________________
(1) Roamio Pro
(1) Premiere XL4
(1) Premiere XL
(3) Minis

gweempose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:35 PM   #80
Ereth
Registered User
 
Ereth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,804
Well, watched the third episode of the first season, where they go back in time to discover the Gelf are trapped in the gas lines of a morgue.

Maybe it's me, but I'm enjoying each episode less than the one before. If it weren't for the novelty factor of having Charles Dickens in this one, it would have been a pretty banal episode, and a rather boring Call of Chtulhu adventure.
__________________
Remember "Just Alley"? Re-read it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.

Please do not "Fixed Your Post" on my posts. I find that rude and annoying. Thank you for your consideration.
Ereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:40 PM   #81
Agatha Mystery
Registered User
 
Agatha Mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BFE, So. California
Posts: 16,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by getreal View Post
I agree, but I loved the mysterious way he was depicted in "Blink".

And how could any red-blooded hetero male not fall in love with Sally Sparrow instantly? I would have loved it if she had become one of the Doctor's traveling companions.
My beagle puppy is named Sally Sparrow.
Agatha Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:46 PM   #82
kdmorse
Registered User
 
kdmorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Germantown, MD
Posts: 4,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereth View Post
Maybe it's me, but I'm enjoying each episode less than the one before. If it weren't for the novelty factor of having Charles Dickens in this one, it would have been a pretty banal episode, and a rather boring Call of Chtulhu adventure.
It's not just you, it was something of a fizzle (and a different writer). If I were ranking all the episodes in that season, it would be soundly at the bottom. So at least you have that behind you...

Carry on...
__________________
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
"Stop slouching! It's two O'clock in the afternoon, PUT PANTS ON!"
"Statistically speaking, there are two Popes per square kilometer in Vatican City..."
kdmorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #83
TonyD79
Registered User
 
TonyD79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 4,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereth View Post
Well, watched the third episode of the first season, where they go back in time to discover the Gelf are trapped in the gas lines of a morgue.

Maybe it's me, but I'm enjoying each episode less than the one before. If it weren't for the novelty factor of having Charles Dickens in this one, it would have been a pretty banal episode, and a rather boring Call of Chtulhu adventure.
You need to just enjoy rather than compare every story and every aspect to another story. Your daily routines must drive you crazy.
__________________
Tony D
TonyD79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:36 PM   #84
Ereth
Registered User
 
Ereth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD79 View Post
You need to just enjoy rather than compare every story and every aspect to another story. Your daily routines must drive you crazy.
Part of being alive is making connections in your brain. I'm particularly good at it. I make constant connections and comparisons. It's not a conscious thing.

But we've had that discussion before. The idea of "turn your mind off" is alien to me. I can't do it. I have no idea how anybody does. There is no such thing as "just enjoy". It's impossible.

If you expect that, you should probably put the thread on ignore now. It's not going to happen.
__________________
Remember "Just Alley"? Re-read it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.

Please do not "Fixed Your Post" on my posts. I find that rude and annoying. Thank you for your consideration.
Ereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #85
TonyD79
Registered User
 
TonyD79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 4,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereth View Post

Part of being alive is making connections in your brain. I'm particularly good at it. I make constant connections and comparisons. It's not a conscious thing.

But we've had that discussion before. The idea of "turn your mind off" is alien to me. I can't do it. I have no idea how anybody does. There is no such thing as "just enjoy". It's impossible.

If you expect that, you should probably put the thread on ignore now. It's not going to happen.
Being closed minded about attempting to enjoy something is a deceit. My mind makes so many connections, it is terrifying. But I don't articulate them all as you obviously do. Articulating a habit makes it more of a habit. But I'd expect someone who is so sure of their brain power would know that. You are refusing to try to live in the moment and enjoy. Don't try to make that the human condition. Being alive doesn't mean living in the past, either.

As for this thread, I encourage everyone to ignore it. You don't want to learn about Doctor Who. You want to show off.
__________________
Tony D
TonyD79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:19 PM   #86
Langree
The Gimp
 
Langree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 16,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by getreal View Post
In my opinion, "Blink" and "The Empty Child" are perfect examples of Doctor Who episodes which would be way too intense for an 11 year old child to watch. Those episodes would give them nightmares for years after watching, if they could bear to sit through the entire episode.
See, I think it depends on the kid, I was watching stuff "scary" and "intense" at about 8 years old.
__________________
The TOS for the Internet clearly notes there will be people who display their ignorance without giving any warning and indeed are likely unaware they are displaying their ignorance for all to see.
Langree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:25 PM   #87
Langree
The Gimp
 
Langree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 16,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereth View Post
Well, watched the third episode of the first season, where they go back in time to discover the Gelf are trapped in the gas lines of a morgue.

Maybe it's me, but I'm enjoying each episode less than the one before. If it weren't for the novelty factor of having Charles Dickens in this one, it would have been a pretty banal episode, and a rather boring Call of Chtulhu adventure.
See, I really enjoyed that episode, I liked the "feel" of it, the way they told the story, in a very "Dickens" style. The visuals, the pacing, it was the first of the new series (I have seen them all), that I went "That was well executed".

The next time that happened for me was Empty Child/Doctor Dances.
__________________
The TOS for the Internet clearly notes there will be people who display their ignorance without giving any warning and indeed are likely unaware they are displaying their ignorance for all to see.
Langree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #88
murgatroyd
Don't stop believin'
 
murgatroyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Berkeley CA
Posts: 23,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD79 View Post
As for this thread, I encourage everyone to ignore it. You don't want to learn about Doctor Who. You want to show off.
IMHO this is uncalled for.

Ereth's watching for the first time. So what if he's not caught up to the current season yet? He has the same right to watch the episodes and give his first impressions of them as anybody else. If you don't want to listen to him talk about it, nobody's forcing you.
__________________
"The capacity of human beings to disappoint me is never ending." -- Ereth
murgatroyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #89
Ereth
Registered User
 
Ereth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD79 View Post
Being closed minded about attempting to enjoy something is a deceit. My mind makes so many connections, it is terrifying. But I don't articulate them all as you obviously do. Articulating a habit makes it more of a habit. But I'd expect someone who is so sure of their brain power would know that. You are refusing to try to live in the moment and enjoy. Don't try to make that the human condition. Being alive doesn't mean living in the past, either.

As for this thread, I encourage everyone to ignore it. You don't want to learn about Doctor Who. You want to show off.
What utter nonsense. You obviously came in here determined to piss in my wheaties. Well, guess what? Nobody cares what you think, least of all me.

The next time you feel like you have the right to tell someone else how to watch a television show, just think about how incredibly arrogant that is, and shut the heck up. I can watch TV however the hell I want, and it's none of your business. You do NOT have the right to tell anybody how to "enjoy" their entertainment.
__________________
Remember "Just Alley"? Re-read it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.

Please do not "Fixed Your Post" on my posts. I find that rude and annoying. Thank you for your consideration.
Ereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #90
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!
 
Rob Helmerichs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 31,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereth View Post
You do NOT have the right to tell anybody how to "enjoy" their entertainment.
Actually, it was overshadowed by the gay marriage & civil rights stuff, so you might have missed it. But the Supreme Court last session did indeed affirm Tony's right to tell everybody how to enjoy their entertainment (although the precedent is strictly speaking limited to television, so it's not yet clear if he can tell you how to enjoy movies or music).
__________________
“This is the moment of truth. Are you my friend, or are you some bloodsucking network vampire?”
“Why do I have to pick one or the other?”
Rob Helmerichs is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVo® is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:10 AM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |