Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #601
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ment View Post
What she should have done is remind GM/Judd how shady Andy is and lay out the plan to expose Andy and THEN promise the vote for AM.
yes, but that would have required knowledge of the game, careful planning, and forethought of strategy - unfortunately, none of which seem to be qualities in eliss'a portfolio.

but at least, spiritually, it felt appropriate when she talked about it in the dr.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:30 PM   #602
mdougie

Best wil video yet.

VMA BB mash up. lol

Big Brother 15: The Saga Ep.10
You need to upgrade your Flash Player

mdougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:32 PM   #603
JFriday
"Just The Facts"

Yea I read that, just when you think you have someone to root for.
JFriday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #604
mdougie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFriday View Post
Yea I read that, just when you think you have someone to root for.
I am so glad I was team Elissa from Day 1.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:48 PM   #605
Dnamertz

Quote:
She swore on everything that was sacred to her and is going to give Amanda her ring as a promise to vote so yeah pretty sure this is going to happen minus another DR session.

The fatal part of her plan is Elissa doesn't know about the Exterminators so still assumes Andy is still with Mc/Am but in fact he is only keeping ties in case Mc wins HOH.

What she should have done is remind GM/Judd how shady Andy is and lay out the plan to expose Andy and THEN promise the vote for AM.
So, is Andy still actually planning on voting out Amanda? If there is one vote for Amanda to stay this week, how will anyone know whose vote it was. Amanda and McCrae will think it's Andy's vote, but I don't know who the rest of the Exterminators will believe.
Dnamertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:07 PM   #606
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnamertz View Post
So, is Andy still actually planning on voting out Amanda? If there is one vote for Amanda to stay this week, how will anyone know whose vote it was. Amanda and McCrae will think it's Andy's vote, but I don't know who the rest of the Exterminators will believe.
If MC wins HOH, yes Andy after having voted Amanda out will blame it on Elissa going back on her promise. If the Exterminators win then he doesn't care...he went with the house etc.
Ment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:41 PM   #607
Dnamertz

Quote:
If MC wins HOH, yes Andy after having voted Amanda out will blame it on Elissa going back on her promise. If the Exterminators win then he doesn't care...he went with the house etc.
But if the Exterminators win, then won't they suspect Andy might have been the one vote? Or do the Exterminators know about this plan?

Also, if Elissa goes to the extreme of actually handing over her wedding ring, I would think Amanda and McCrae might actually think she was the one vote in their favor and start to suspect Andy went back on his promise.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:28 AM   #608
Ment

Ext knows about Elissa voting for AM to stay and Andy's plan to blame the vote on Elissa. Yes the ring given to AM could cause a problem if MC wins HOH, MC would have to weigh Andy's past loyalty vs ring that means alot to Elissa. On Elissa's side of things AM/MC believe she is telling the truth cause she wouldn't give them the ring if she wasn't a sure vote, Elissa is a bad liar etc.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:29 AM   #609
bryhamm
randomize

Why the hell would someone give up their wedding ring for a promise in a game like this?

Bry, normally I would say you can hammer me any time baby -- Zevida

I should have frickin' bryhammed your balls yesterday -- KMan
bryhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #610
nmiller855

I think the ring that Elissa gave Amanda is fake. She complained about being at an event & someone from the Bad Girls cast stealing her cell phone so I could see her having a fake ring made to wear in the Big Brother house to protect her real ring.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #611
Jstkiddn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller855 View Post
I think the ring that Elissa gave Amanda is fake. She complained about being at an event & someone from the Bad Girls cast stealing her cell phone so I could see her having a fake ring made to wear in the Big Brother house to protect her real ring.
If that turns out to be a fake ring and Elissa is stringing Amanda along, then I hope she wins it all!! That would be epic!

Is that mean of me?
Jstkiddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #612
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryhamm View Post
Why the hell would someone give up their wedding ring for a promise in a game like this?
Its not like Amanda could keep it, production would make her give it back before she went into jury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstkiddn View Post
If that turns out to be a fake ring and Elissa is stringing Amanda along, then I hope she wins it all!! That would be epic!

Is that mean of me?
Elissa is not that game savvy unless production plants that idea. Maybe if Elissa gets wind of Andy's hinky vote plan.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #613
Dnamertz

Quote:

Is that mean of me?
That would be great! Amanda could be walking out the door and Elissa could pull out the real ring and put it on her finger.
Old 09-04-2013, 03:09 PM   #614
tigercat74
Lets go Bengals!!!!!

Quote:
That would be great! Amanda could be walking out the door and Elissa could pull out the real ring and put it on her finger.
I know what finger I would want her to show her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
tigercat74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:15 PM   #615
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Amanda could be walking out the door and Elissa could pull out the real ring and put it on her finger.
as it stands, amanda will be walking out the door tomorrow night, but with elissa's vote to stay, their deal in tact. it's andy who will send amanda home, and she has no clue (remember helen?).

on a different note, another forum mentioned judd complained in the hoh bedroom (to gm, andy and spencer) the dr keeps asking him about his vote this week, and it was getting on his nerves. did anyone else hear this?

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
Old 09-04-2013, 03:46 PM   #616
Ment

yes, he referred to 'ghosts' last night telling him what to do and then double-finger flipped off DR. DR wants him to flip to Amanda obviously.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:23 PM   #617
Jstkiddn

Will someone explain to me what Elissa has to gain from voting to keep Amanda. What have I missed? If she already knows that everyone else is giving her the boot,why would she vote to keep her?
Old 09-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #618
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Will someone explain to me what Elissa has to gain from voting to keep Amanda. What have I missed? If she already knows that everyone else is giving her the boot,why would she vote to keep her?
elissa told andy she trusts amanda over gm and spence. judd's not having any of it. andy is lying to elissa, telling her he agrees to keep amanda, while telling spence he's safe.

and once again, andy's web of lies and deceit wins the day - for andy? why anyone still trusts andy, still eludes me. we'll see...

Old 09-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #619
Jstkiddn

Thank you!
Old 09-04-2013, 09:10 PM   #620
Dnamertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
as it stands, amanda will be walking out the door tomorrow night, but with elissa's vote to stay, their deal in tact. it's andy who will send amanda home, and she has no clue (remember helen?).

on a different note, another forum mentioned judd complained in the hoh bedroom (to gm, andy and spencer) the dr keeps asking him about his vote this week, and it was getting on his nerves. did anyone else hear this?
If Andy's plan is successful, and Andy makes it to the final two, will he reveal this plan? Will he want to hide this move to make Amanda and McCrae think he was 100% loyal, or will he want to reveal this move to show he actually made a brilliant game move? I do think this is a great move on his part, unless it backfires and McCranda believe Elissa and her ring more than they believe Andy.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:23 PM   #621
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
If Andy's plan is successful, and Andy makes it to the final two, will he reveal this plan? Will he want to hide this move to make Amanda and McCrae think he was 100% loyal, or will he want to reveal this move to show he actually made a brilliant game move?
if he makes it to final 2, and his previous dr sessions are any clue, he'll confess his betrayals, take full credit for every game move made by anyone, and reveal how he masterminded each eviction in the house. he appears to have a very high opinion of his own game.

that said, how would the jury react? that would depend on who's sitting next to him, but i doubt it would make him many fans in jury. there are several hg sitting on jury that have just as high opinion of their own game, and i have a feeling they might see events unfolding a little differently. this has boiled down to be the season of inflated egos.

Old 09-04-2013, 11:38 PM   #622
mdougie

GM is ripping into Amanda.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:43 PM   #623
mdougie

If anyone is awake you must watch this. GM is totally destroying Amanda.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:58 PM   #624
Ment

I was waiting for a mattress flip.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:00 AM   #625
mdougie

The best episode of the season. GM was so ruthless it was hard to watch. Then Sender Judd and Any Laughing.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:36 AM   #626
Ment

Favorite Part: Amanda to Mc about not standing up for her: 'I need a man!' [not a pizza boy]
Old 09-05-2013, 07:44 AM   #627
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Favorite Part: Amanda to Mc about not standing up for her: 'I need a man!' [not a pizza boy]
my favorite part: where mccrae points out to amanda her behavior is exactly why she's on the block to begin with.

what did amanda and gm expect the guys to do - jump into the middle of their shouting match, and risk getting expelled from the game? i think it's funny the guys sat back and grinned at the girls blow out.

judd also upset elissa when he told her to "eph off". he tried to eplain it away as a game move - she had to be really mad at him (so no one will suspect their aligned). she wasn't hearing much of his explanation or apology.

Old 09-05-2013, 07:58 AM   #628
andyw715

Yeah I think only Dan can totally back stab a houseguest and then turn it around as being game play (multiple times with the same contestant at that!)
andyw715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:30 AM   #629
mdougie

Elissa spoiled Survivor. Not the winner just when a certain player leaves.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:12 AM   #630
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

And now you did, assuming it's

Spoiler:
the only BB player in the cast.

Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote