TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-02-2013, 08:24 AM   #1
charlesd81

Roamio upgrade discount?

I have a TiVo premiere which is currently out of contract. If I remember correctly I purchased it at a lower price with the requirement that I stay on contract for 2 years. The 2 years is now over and I see they've come out with the Roamio. Is anyone aware of TiVo providing a discount on the new device if signing up in a similar contract? I'd love to get the mid-tier device but I'm having difficulty getting over the $400 price tag.

Also, if I do get a second TiVo, is there a monthly subscription charge for each device or is there a way to get a multidevice subscription discount per month?
charlesd81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:28 AM   #2
Quake97

No upgrade deals. There is a discount for additional TiVo units. The first is $15 per month and each additional is $13 per month.

Joe
Quake97 is offline   Reply With Quote