I told yas GM HAS to get Pandoras Box!! come on BB!! Nick this girl!! lolz
Ment is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:51 PM   #542
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ment View Post
I told yas GM HAS to get Pandoras Box!! come on BB!! Nick this girl!! lolz
gm's putting up mccranda! the rest of the house is happy, except for andy.

he's worried that elissa will win hoh next week, and he should be.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:59 PM   #543
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
gm's putting up mccranda! the rest of the house is happy, except for andy.

he's worried that elissa will win hoh next week, and he should be.

GM's Pandora's box, videogram from Nick or rest of house on slop. Ha Ha!
Old 08-29-2013, 11:13 PM   #544
Tracy
Truly

Does anyone know what Nick's current status is? Is he still into GM?
Old 08-29-2013, 11:18 PM   #545
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
Does anyone know what Nick's current status is? Is he still into GM?
from his interview at bigbrothernetwork.com:
Quote:
When asked if he had romantic feelings for her, Nick answered: The lines get blended in the house, but I was definitely more than a friend. I’m going to go on a date with GinaMarie. We’re going to go to a monster truck rally.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
Old 08-29-2013, 11:22 PM   #546
Tracy
Truly

Thanks!
Old 08-29-2013, 11:29 PM   #547
Ment

He's not into GM but is a decent guy so he'll fulfill his promise to GM to take her on a date.

July 30th interview from Rachel with Nick

Quote:
RR: What about after she leaves the house? Are you going to talk to her and see her in the real world?

NU: I want to be there for her outside of the house. I want to talk with her outside of the house and try to make a positive impact on her life outside of the house as well.

Last edited by Ment : 08-29-2013 at 11:36 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:14 PM   #548
Dnamertz

I can't believe last night on After Dark, Amanda was actually crying to McCrae and saying "I'm not going to be bullied" (referring to Elissa). Then she keeps worrying that she's going to be the one coming off as the bully in the viewers eye's. There is a reason she comes off that way...because that is the she is acting.

She actually believes Elissa is the one behaving badly. Am I missing something here?

Hopefully when (if) Amanda gets evicted, Julie questions her about her behavior.
Dnamertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #549
mdougie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnamertz View Post
I can't believe last night on After Dark, Amanda was actually crying to McCrae and saying "I'm not going to be bullied" (referring to Elissa). Then she keeps worrying that she's going to be the one coming off as the bully in the viewers eye's. There is a reason she comes off that way...because that is the she is acting.

She actually believes Elissa is the one behaving badly. Am I missing something here?

Hopefully when (if) Amanda gets evicted, Julie questions her about her behavior.
Yeah that was way over the top, and too funny.

This season has had far more houseguests openly worrying about how they are being "portrayed". They know they are coming across like dbags with no game. Aryn was worried and found out she wasn't worried enough. Amanda and Andy have recognized through questions in DR and by JC that they might be coming across as real villains and are right to be worried. They know what they have said, and the things they have done. They should be worried. They will have real consequences to deal with when they get out.
mdougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:20 PM   #550
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

Some sort of luxury comp just went down. I think they had to pop balloons to find what was inside of them... Spencer won $10k
Old 08-30-2013, 06:46 PM   #551
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
I can't believe last night on After Dark, Amanda was actually crying to McCrae and saying "I'm not going to be bullied" (referring to Elissa)...

i thought the same...poor amanda, always the victim, bullied all season long, never a harsh word about anyone else...not!

she is truly delusional, unaware of her behavior, and grasping at straws. it's her second week without power, and she's in meltdown mode...it's fun to watch.

Old 08-30-2013, 06:52 PM   #552
Ment

AM is full on delusional. Noms are going on now and she 100% believes Elissa is going up. Going to be Noah's Flood type crying this evening.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:24 PM   #553
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

and...boom! mccranda are on the block - cue full meltdown mode for demanda.

Old 08-30-2013, 07:43 PM   #554
mdougie

I can't wait until after dark

Hey I think feeds are only going for $10. Watching Amanda meltdown might just be worth it.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:54 PM   #555
Ment

Good lawdy..Mc is even more of a wimp than AM. Dudes been whimpering for an hour at least.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:03 AM   #556
Stylin
Stylish Jane Sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdougie View Post
Yeah that was way over the top, and too funny.
This season has had far more houseguests openly worrying about how they are being "portrayed". They know they are coming across like dbags with no game. Aryn was worried and found out she wasn't worried enough. Amanda and Andy have recognized through questions in DR and by JC that they might be coming across as real villains and are right to be worried. They know what they have said, and the things they have done. They should be worried. They will have real consequences to deal with when they get out.
I luved when Julie repeated Aryn's words back to her. Nobody was really buying Aryns bs, esp Julie.

Quote:
and...boom! mccranda are on the block - cue full meltdown mode for demanda.
Yippee!!! Never thought I'd be grateful GM is HOH.
S3 250gb LT 10/15/07
Stylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:31 AM   #557
DavidTigerFan
Transporter Accident

Damn, who'd have thought that GM would be the one to put them up and break them up? I'd vote for her now! If Amanda gets sent home and McCrae can actually show that he plays by himself, he could pull a Rachel and win this.

Xbox Live: DTigerFan
DavidTigerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 10:21 AM   #558
Barmat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylin View Post
I luved when Julie repeated Aryn's words back to her. Nobody was really buying Aryns bs, esp Julie.

Yippee!!! Never thought I'd be grateful GM is HOH.
I bet the "slap the slant out of her eyes(towards Helen)" didn't go over to well with Julie.
Barmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:26 PM   #559
nmiller855

Jokersupdates says McCrae won the veto & Amanda is walking around in a yellow tutu. Last night she said she was going to go for all the prizes if she got the chance before she leaves.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:41 PM   #560
Snappa77
RUDEBWOY

Any chance McCrae uses veto on Amanda? I doubt it but hopefully he does.

Amanda sucks at comps and would be better to keep over McC cuz of that.
2 R10's- GONE
2 COMCAST HD TiVo DVR's. SofaKing slow.
Snappa77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:55 PM   #561
Dnamertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappa77 View Post
Any chance McCrae uses veto on Amanda? I doubt it but hopefully he does.

Amanda sucks at comps and would be better to keep over McC cuz of that.
No, Amanda has to go so she doesn't stick around and end up winning this game. My only fear this week is that Amanda comes off the block. Even though the other HG's seem pretty adamant about evicting whichever one of those two is still on the block, I fear that if McCrae is the one that stays on the block then Amanda will only have to bully two people into saving McCrae by threatening to make their remaning week hell if McCrea gets voted out. I can see a couple of these HG's (especailly Andy) being afraid of her wrath, and go along with want she says.

Hopefully McCrae uses the veto on himself and everyone else sticks to their word and evicts Amanda.

Part of me really wanted Andy to win the veto to see his turmoil about whether to use it or not.
Old 08-31-2013, 05:30 PM   #562
tigercat74
Lets go Bengals!!!!!

Who goes up as the replacement? I think Elissa gets nominated and backdoored.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
tigercat74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 06:06 PM   #563
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat74 View Post
Who goes up as the replacement? I think Elissa gets nominated and backdoored.
they were talking about spence as replacement. elissa won't be the target until one of mccranda goes to jury.

Old 08-31-2013, 07:19 PM   #564
mdougie

Quote:

they were talking about spence as replacement. elissa won't be the target until one of mccranda goes to jury.
Yeah no way the backdoor Elissa as that hands Amanda the game.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:46 AM   #565
Dnamertz

The last couple nights Andy can't stop telling others how the only person he hates in the house is Ellissa. First he was saying it to Amanda, so I though he was just trying to make her feel like he's on her side, but last night he was telling Spencer how much he despises Ellissa (and Spencer was agreeing).

I find Ellissa to be somewhat annoying, but I don't see where all the hatred comes from. What am I not seeing about Ellissa's behavior that is making her so hated?
Old 09-01-2013, 11:00 AM   #566
nmiller855

Amanda claims that if she is evicted she will tell Julie Chen that she was portrayed badly & Elissa is really the problem. I don't think she‘ll actually do it but I'm really hoping that she is the one walking out the door & McCrae follows her soon.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:33 AM   #567
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
I find Ellissa to be somewhat annoying, but I don't see where all the hatred comes from. What am I not seeing about Ellissa's behavior that is making her so hated?
there are a lot of reasons. first, she lied about being rachel's sister, made up a lame story, then instantly 180'd and told the truth(why?). next, the game handed her mvp for 3 weeks(ok, ok, "online voters" handed it to her). then, she decided to make it known that her stipend is higher than the other, "non-celebrity", hg.

she is also stubbornly determined to make her own game moves, not matter what anyone else says. that might not necessarily be a bad quality on its own, but it doesn't foster a sense of closeness with any of her alliances, or help with any other relationship in the house, killing her social game.

add that to her "air" of superiority(especially regarding her spiritual beliefs and yoga), talk about her family (husband's) wealth, and snide, condescending comments from time to time (nothing earth shattering, just not needed), you get a full picture.

i chalk most of it up to deep seeded insecurity issues. she might be nice to know personally in random social situations, but i don't see her as "close friend" material.

Old 09-01-2013, 01:22 PM   #568
mdougie

Quote:
The last couple nights Andy can't stop telling others how the only person he hates in the house is Ellissa. First he was saying it to Amanda, so I though he was just trying to make her feel like he's on her side, but last night he was telling Spencer how much he despises Ellissa (and Spencer was agreeing).

I have noticed that two, and so has my wife. She just said the same thing you did as we were watching After Dark. I first I thought it was him just being his duplicitous floater self sucking up to Amanda. Now I does appear he really has hate for her.

He has no game she exposed him. He is a floater and as someone described him he acts like that little yapping dog from loony tunes that just follows spike around jumping and kissing up.

He has been caught in lies and is worried he will be next to go. He is pathetic.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #569
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdougie View Post
He has no game she exposed him...He has been caught in lies and is worried he will be next to go. He is pathetic.
this is result of having a one-sided strategy. i believe the way he started playing in the house was the only way he could survive. once he was exposed, though, he should have altered his game accordingly, and completely changed his game.

because he hasn't, he's disposable. just not the biggest target at the moment.

Old 09-01-2013, 02:42 PM   #570
Ment

Quote:

The combination of lack of social awareness and her wealthy background via her husband leads to her to make statements that annoy multiple people in the house. The other night she was telling them how her husband bought a 5K capacity hockey stadium and she was going to put a wellness center in the lower floor. She also has a sarcastic humor that I as a viewer find hilarious but houseguests find passive-aggressive. That she jokes in that way cause she doesn't have balls to confront people.