TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-30-2013, 06:39 AM   #31
jcthorne

I posted the 2 tuner 2TB premiere with lifetime on this site for $350 shipped. Is that not well below current market price?

I think the market for Premieres on this board is pretty small.

Setup help for pytivo under windows:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jcthorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:43 AM   #32
Hi8
TiVoPro - wanabe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessd View Post
If you set up the TiVo using your zip (assuming it is different than the sellers) all you do is tell the TiVo CSR to look at the setup ZIP and it matches your account ZIP and TiVo has never given anybody a problem moving the Lifetime service using the ZIP code method.
must be the luck of the draw as to who you get on the phone, cuz they won't transfer it for me... after I setup with the ZIPCODE.

(3) TiVo THX HD S3
(1) Roamio - Basic 3TB
(1) PremiereXL4 & (1) TiVo Mini
Hi8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:27 PM   #33
lessd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi8 View Post
must be the luck of the draw as to who you get on the phone, cuz they won't transfer it for me... after I setup with the ZIPCODE.
I have sold many TiVo and that what I tell each customer, I never had to tell TiVo to move any TiVo I sold, and most got moved (some people don't even try to move their TiVo so after a time I do it for them into a dummy TiVo account)
What would happen if you don't know the original owner or they died, how would ever get the TiVo into your account.

Old 08-31-2013, 03:02 PM   #34
JohnnyO
Crimper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfl View Post
There will be a growing number of people "in the same boat". So expect the going price to start decreasing! Don't hesitate too long!
You've got that right. As soon as I get a week on my new Roamio, one, if not both of my TiVoHD's with Lifetime will be on the market.

John
JohnnyO is offline   Reply With Quote