TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-30-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
jhilla

Wink Tivo Outlet still selling Primere devices

I thought as everyone else did that the Premiere had faded away. That is not true at all. From TiVo.com (Shopping) and then at the far right corner is Outlets.

https://tivo.com/shop/outlet

Are these the same prices when the product launched or as any of the pricing come down? Then again Tivo "should" reduce pricing or include a 6 to 12 month free service with 3yr commit at 15.95 a month.

Last edited by jhilla : 08-30-2013 at 01:38 PM.
jhilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
jhilla

Note Sent feedback to Tivo Chat

Tavish: Thank you for contacting TiVo! My name is Tavish. So that I may better assist you, are you an existing customer?
John Hilla: yes
Tavish: Thank you! In order to verify your identity, can you please provide the following account information?

*name on the account
*address (including city/state/zip)
*phone number

John Hilla: I have an idea to pass to your promo dept to help unload your older units.
John Hilla: I thought as everyone else did that the Premiere had faded away. That is not true at all. From TiVo.com (Shopping) and then at the far right corner is Outlets.

Are these the same prices when the product launched or as any of the pricing come down? Then again Tivo "should" reduce pricing or include a 6 to 12 month free service with 3yr commit at 15.95 a month.

John Hilla: I still have the older box but not willing to shell out the money for a lifetime, this could be alternative to save TiVo and the consumer money.

Tavish: I understand, and if you like, I can submit that as a feature request, but currently we do not have any price plans, or promotions that would match your request.

John Hilla: i know just offering a suggestion my XL works for now waiting for the winter update i hope

Tavish: I understand. I absolutely appreciate the suggestion, and it is a great suggestion at that!

Tavish: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

John Hilla: nope im good.. have a great day and thanks for monitoring "Tivo Community Forums" =)

Tavish: Thank you for using TiVo Chat and have a great day! Your reference number for our conversation is 130830-012670. You can save this for your records, and if necessary, provide this to a later agent to pull up what we discussed. There will be a brief satisfaction survey emailed to you. We would appreciate any feedback on your TiVo Chat Support experience today.
Tavish has disconnected.
jhilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:14 PM   #3
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhilla View Post
I thought as everyone else did that the Premiere had faded away....
Huh?? Where did you get the idea that "everyone else did..."?
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:59 PM   #4
NoVa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bierboy View Post
Huh?? Where did you get the idea that "everyone else did..."?
Agreed.... whatyou talking about OP?!
NoVa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:11 PM   #5
unitron

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhilla View Post
I thought as everyone else did that the Premiere had faded away. That is not true at all. From TiVo.com (Shopping) and then at the far right corner is Outlets.

Judging by the offerings at that link the original 2 tuner Premiere has faded away, 'cause they ain't got none.

"I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

Darth TiVo, 14 February, 2011
unitron is offline   Reply With Quote