TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Season Pass Alerts
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-26-2013, 12:04 AM   #1
LordKronos

American Ninja Warrior - Vegas Finals

Disclaimer: I use mythtv, not tivo, but the guide data comes from the same source (tribune), so it should affect tivo users as well.

Just a heads up for anyone about the finals that aired today on G4. My guide data shows the same 1 hour episode airing every hour from 9pm until 4am. However, it appears that it was actually a 2 hour episode.
LordKronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:51 PM   #2
mattack

Thanks, though I also figured that out.. Wondered why my recording, which has end padding, didn't catch it, PLUS another one I did later still didn't catch the whole thing.

Yet luckily the one at ~4AM (IIRC) DIDN'T have guide data, and I forgot to CANCEL the recording, so it ended up as the 2nd hour!
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:36 PM   #3
mattack

...and a very weird thing was that the G4 episode ended up talking about watching on NBC *NEXT WEEK*, and didn't mention the "tomorrow" episode, which was indeed new.. (and the end of that episode DID mention the competitors that made it through on the G4 eps)

Speaking of that, when does G4 turn into Esquire? I know sometime in Sept, since the promos keep talking about new Esquire shows "in September".
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #4
sieglinde

I think the 24th or so