Old 07-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #241
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny523 View Post
They are targeting Howard this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by verdugan View Post
As of today. Things change 1000 times through out the week.
exactly right, verdugan. what if howard wins pov? they could keep her in mind for a replacement nom, that's all i'm sayin'.

i agree with the house that howard is a huge threat, but elissa has undermined her alliances, acted catty any time she hasn't gotten her way, and cannot keep her mouth shut to save her life. this isn't personal - floaters doing nothing don't bother me as much as her blatantly bad game play, selfish moves, and her gift of special power for the first three weeks. i want her out before jury, even before howard.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:59 AM   #242
SoBelle0
What's next?

Quote:
As of today. Things change 1000 times through out the week.

As the Chenbot says "expect the unexpected."
Definitely! That's what is going to make this week such fun.

I have to say - Chen is decidedly less 'bot' these days. Isn't she?
She's been doing a much better job chatting with the HG when they leave, and filling them in on what's being seen from us, the viewers. I'm enjoying her much more.

Now, her hair, on the other hand...
SoBelle0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:00 PM   #243
nyny523
Oy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBelle0 View Post
-

Now, her hair, on the other hand...
Seriously!!! WTF with that bouffant?!?!?
Old 07-26-2013, 01:49 PM   #244
verdugan

Quote:

Agreed, but she will always be Chenbot to me. And I do use it affectionately. I like her in this role.
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #245
Ment

I'm hoping that Amanda gets put up for MVP but it will probably be Elissa again given her edit this last episode. Helen is sure to dump her for good as being up on the block again will unravel her further.

Andy is playing an amazing game. He is on every side, straight shafted Kaitlyn, yet no one has him on their radar!
Ment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:56 PM   #246
SoBelle0
What's next?

Quote:
Agreed, but she will always be Chenbot to me. And I do use it affectionately. I like her in this role.
Oh, definitely. It's more of a simple nickname now than a slam. I just realized when reading it how much better she's gotten.
SoBelle0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:41 AM   #247
Stylin
Stylish Jane Sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ment View Post
I'm hoping that Amanda gets put up for MVP...
Yep. I usually never vote, but will be this week.
EDIT: Too late. voting closed.

Spencer & Howie nommed.
S3 250gb LT 10/15/07
Stylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:27 AM   #248
Eddie501

Quote:
She's been doing a much better job chatting with the HG when they leave, and filling them in on what's being seen from us, the viewers. I'm enjoying her much more.
I think a lot of it is because she's doing The Talk as her 'day job' now instead of news reporting. She used to bring her serious news voice to this light fluffy summer show. Which was just weird. Now she seems to be bringing her much more casual Talk persona to BB.
Eddie501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 01:33 PM   #249
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie501 View Post
I think a lot of it is because she's doing The Talk as her 'day job' now instead of news reporting. She used to bring her serious news voice to this light fluffy summer show. Which was just weird. Now she seems to be bringing her much more casual Talk persona to BB.
It also helps that she makes fun of herself more, doesn't take herself too seriously. I guess that ties to your point too.
Old 07-27-2013, 02:48 PM   #250
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Good job America. Amanda is the MVP nom. This is the first chance I've had to watch the feeds in a few days, and it's entertaining to see Amanda and McCrae spaz out in the storage room while blaming Howard for nominating them. "I knew it all along!"
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #251
Stylin
Stylish Jane Sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool Me Twice View Post
Good job America. Amanda is the MVP nom.
Yaaayyy! Now let's just hope they do the right thing! I did hear grumblings of "she controls the whole house" (from Aaryn?) so maybe there is hope.
S3 250gb LT 10/15/07
Old 07-27-2013, 07:20 PM   #252
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool Me Twice View Post
Good job America. Amanda is the MVP nom. This is the first chance I've had to watch the feeds in a few days, and it's entertaining to see Amanda and McCrae spaz out in the storage room while blaming Howard for nominating them. "I knew it all along!"
Ha Ha ha! Oh yes! TY America.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:41 PM   #253
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

Looks like Spencer has the veto.
Old 07-28-2013, 04:00 AM   #254
Stylin
Stylish Jane Sixpack

Darn! I was rooting for Candice, so she could take Howie off and spare herself. I think with both of them off the HG's would've started looking at Amanda more closely... But I pretty much think Howie's fate is sealed (especially since Aaryn is "afraid" to be alone with him in the jury house).
S3 250gb LT 10/15/07
Old 07-28-2013, 07:54 AM   #255
Ment

Howards a goner. He's actually pretty horrible as a player since he throws comps yet he has hulking muscles so people still have him on their radar since the beginning of the season and all he does is sit around when people are talking.

Course Amanda could still be stupid and boss everyone around while she is on the block and perhaps Helen/Elissa will change their mind about not voting for her this week (they want to get her out next week ).
Old 07-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #256
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylin View Post
Darn! I was rooting for Candice, so she could take Howie off and spare herself.
If a non-nominee wins the veto and uses it to save somebody on the block, does that give him/her inmunity to being put up as a replacement nominee?
Old 07-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #257
Donbadabon
Geocacher

Quote:
If a non-nominee wins the veto and uses it to save somebody on the block, does that give him/her inmunity to being put up as a replacement nominee?
Correct, the person that uses the veto cannot be put on the block.

If they could be put up, really no one would use it and risk themselves getting put up as a replacement.
Donbadabon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:12 PM   #258
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donbadabon View Post

If they could be put up, really no one would use it and risk themselves getting put up as a replacement.
d'uh, you're totally right. That makes sense.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #259
brianric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donbadabon View Post
Playing the devil's advocate, say that person uses the veto on the one America picks, and that person who used the veto is next on the list to go on the block. Does BB pick that person or goes down the list to the next eligible person to go on the block?
brianric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:55 PM   #260
TriBruin

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianric View Post
Playing the devil's advocate, say that person uses the veto on the one America picks, and that person who used the veto is next on the list to go on the block. Does BB pick that person or goes down the list to the next eligible person to go on the block?
Yes, as far as I have heard. In theory, it would possible for person voted 6th by America could be nominated:

1st, 2nd, and 3rd are HOH and the two nominees in any order, they are then ineligible to be nominated.

4th place gets nominated. 5th place wins Veto and removes the MVP nominee. 5th can't be nominated (they hold the Veto), so it falls down to the 6th place finisher.
TriBruin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #261
tigercat74
Lets go Bengals!!!!!

Any chance Elissa goes up as the replacement for Spencer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
tigercat74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #262
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat74 View Post
Any chance Elissa goes up as the replacement for Spencer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
.0001%. Amanda wants Howard out more than Elissa and although Elissa is PITA sometimes for Ellen she is also her firmest ally.

Next round though Ellen/Elissa will try and repair things with Candace/Spencer so they can target Amanda (Amanda caused Howard to leave, controls Aaryn etc).
Old 07-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #263
RichardHead
Musical Klutz

Quote:
Next round though Ellen/Elissa will try and repair things with Candace/Spencer so they can target Amanda (Amanda caused Howard to leave, controls Aaryn etc).
I can't help myself ...

Ellen?
Old 07-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #264
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardHead View Post
I can't help myself ...

Ellen?
Got contaminated with Elissa thought process..

BB15 Elissa Forgets Jeremy's Name
You need to upgrade your Flash Player

Old 07-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #265
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

spencer used the pov on himself (duh!), and now candice is on the block with amanda and howard.

still three days before eviction, but it looks like amanda and candice are safe for now, and howie's a gonner, unless there's a "funeral" moment between now and then.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace

Last edited by NorthAlabama : 07-29-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #266
Ment

Was watching late night feed last night when Amanda blabbed to Andy about Judd's spreading the lie about Kaitlyn going after Ellen and McCrae got mad at her for making him look bad to Andy. On a game level is appears to the houseguests that Amanda runs the show but on a personal level McCrae does over Amanda and thus ultimately Mc pulls the strings. She is way more into Mc than the reverse and has this elaborate fantasy of their life outside the house. Course they have very little in common in the real world. She makes beaucoup bucks as a real estate agent and Mc makes a couple hundred on pizzas every couple of weeks. They don't hang around the same type of people nor do the same type of things with their spare time.

Actually felt sorry for her for a little while amidst her crying and asking Mc if he forgives her and loves her.

When is production going to show the GoofTroop alliance on the network show, thats been going strong for weeks now and nothing in the edit!
Old 07-31-2013, 10:56 AM   #267
Ment

Amanda was back to her old accusing abrasive self last night attempting to find out if a plan for Judd,Jessie,GM,Spencer tie vote and Aryn tie-break to vote Amanda out had any legs. Girl's on the block and just runs over people. Chances are better that her actions really could push them to do this.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:12 AM   #268
rahnbo

Quote:
Amanda was back to her old accusing abrasive self last night attempting to find out if a plan for Judd,Jessie,GM,Spencer tie vote and Aryn tie-break to vote Amanda out had any legs. Girl's on the block and just runs over people. Chances are better that her actions really could push them to do this.
She's right about the tie vote thing because Aaryn planned it out with Skittles (that's like a contract in BB I guess) but not sure if it was directed toward Amanda but more that Aaryn wants the personal satisfaction of voting out whomever.

On another note, I wonder why they even bother censoring the F-Bombs from this show? During one conversation GM dropped like 20 in a row that were not censored but they bleeped out Spencer and Aaryn. Doesn't make any sense.
rahnbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:12 AM   #269
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Amanda was back to her old accusing abrasive self last night...Girl's on the block and just runs over people. Chances are better that her actions really could push them to do this.
given amanda's past behavior, this wasn't really surprising. chalk it up to another day in casa de la paranoid.

Old 07-31-2013, 11:52 AM   #270
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahnbo View Post
She's right about the tie vote thing because Aaryn planned it out with Skittles (that's like a contract in BB I guess) but not sure if it was directed toward Amanda but more that Aaryn wants the personal satisfaction of voting out whomever.

On another note, I wonder why they even bother censoring the F-Bombs from this show? During one conversation GM dropped like 20 in a row that were not censored but they bleeped out Spencer and Aaryn. Doesn't make any sense.
yes the tie vote was seriously discussed but they passed it off to Amanda like it was a 'we're bored lets look at all the scenarios' deal. The problem they had (still have) is that Candice independently came to the same conclusion and made it known and they are stuck explaining how she was 'told' of their plan. Course this all looks very hinky to Amanda.