TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-23-2013, 04:16 PM   #31
Martha

I guess I think of Andy as one of the stronger players because he seems to ALWAYS be around when there is strategizing going on. He has his nose in everybody's business.

I actually find him incredibly annoying to watch because he just is so gossipy about everything and everybody, but he seems to have a feel for what's going on in the house.

I consider him more of a "hanger on" type than a floater, if there's a difference. Whichever, I don't think he will win, but he will probably go pretty far, just because he manages to allign himself with the stronger players and they know they can use him.

As I was typing that, I think I just convinced myself that he's a floater.
Martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:24 AM   #32
IndyJones1023
Documentarianologist

I just caught up on last week and agree with most things here. Especially GM's sucking ability. She looks like a savant. But Helen really disgusted me when she said she cries to manipulate her kids into doing things. What terrible parenting.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:59 AM   #33
Alfer
WOOSAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJones1023 View Post
I just caught up on last week and agree with most things here. Especially GM's sucking ability. She looks like a savant. But Helen really disgusted me when she said she cries to manipulate her kids into doing things. What terrible parenting.
Thankfully for the kids (who are watching), that tactic won't be working for her anymore.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:04 PM   #34
nyny523
Oy

I can honestly say at this point that I really don't care who wins. I am not rooting for anyone. I am rooting against certain people, but this is the first season that I can remember not having a favorite.

Perhaps someone will emerge later, but at this point it is unlikely. I range from meh to disgusted with this group...
Old 07-24-2013, 05:12 PM   #35
JFriday
"Just The Facts"

That's how I feel, I liked Amanda but she's just too pushy. I don't care who wins as long as it's not Aaryn.
JFriday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:13 PM   #36
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny523 View Post
I can honestly say at this point that I really don't care who wins. I am not rooting for anyone. I am rooting against certain people, but this is the first season that I can remember not having a favorite.
I'm with you. I was starting to root for Judd, but he disappointed me during his HOH. I don't like people who complain about having to make the tough choices as HOH. You don't want it? Throw the competition.
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote