TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-16-2013, 01:50 AM   #181
Jolt
Disgruntled Member

I was actually expecting Nick to come out at his after eviction interviews. The comments he made to Andy had us thinking he may be gay. It would explain his interactions with GM. If he isnt then its even worse for GM. He just isnt into her lol. She is a nut case. Like Fatal Attraction crazy.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:02 AM   #182
Shaunnick

I for one never thought he was gay. I think it is amusing in this day and age that if a man shows little to no interest in women he is immediately suspected of being gay. Sometimes a man can think without the thing between his legs.

I am not that strong, but I have met men who are.
Shaunnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:51 AM   #183
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylin View Post
I am REALLY unhappy about not being able to watch BBAD.
imho, you're not missing anything. i used to be a loyal sho2 viewer of bbad, but can't watch it on tvgn. it's not the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
The comments he made to Andy had us thinking he may be gay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post
I think it is amusing in this day and age that if a man shows little to no interest in women he is immediately suspected of being gay.
it wasn't just a lack of interest in most girls in the house. he also made a couple of innocent, playful remarks towards andy, i believe one was about cuddling with him.

i never thought he was gay, either. in fact, i thought the fact he didn't feel threatened by andy and was able to joke about his sexuality was evidence he was straight.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace

Last edited by NorthAlabama : 07-16-2013 at 08:16 AM.
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:05 PM   #184
dimented
Comfortably Numb

We need more updates. What is going on in the house?
Old 07-17-2013, 12:09 PM   #185
Shaunnick

I have been out of the loop. Been to busy to watch. I will check jokers and hamster watch later and try to get back on top of it.

Last I checked in Jeremy is going home after replacing the veto winner, Kaitlyn.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #186
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

Jeremy is both laying low by avoiding confrontation, but selling himself pretty hard. Some are considering it and bring up the option, but Elissa (and most others) feel he'll switch back as soon as he (or Kaitlin) are in a position of power.

Tentatively, it seems like:
Andy, Elissa, McCrae, Amanda, Jessie, GinaMarie, Judd, Howard vote to evict Jeremy
Candice, Kaitlin vote to evict Aaryn
Old 07-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #187
Ment

Jeremy still going home but he is still scrambling. Whats ended up happening is that people on Helen's side are realizing how poor a player she is. In the aim to have a more inclusive harmonious HOH, she has basically told everyone who is allied to with whom and how strong each alliance and sub-alliance is, giving Jeremy a road-map on who he needs to pressure. Still won't work but he is trying.

Jeremy and Aaryn have both been pretty pleasant the last few days since they have been on the block or at risk. I'm sure she will be back to her old self if she or Kaitlyn wins HOH again.

Funny thing last night, Kaitlyn revealed that she is 'asexual', that she has little or no desire for sex. That of course caved Jeremy's self-esteem for the night. His face while this was revealed to him was precious.
Ment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #188
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

there's a new aaryn development, from yesterday's la times:
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,1890671.story
Quote:
"Big Brother" houseguest Aaryn Gries, who has made derogatory remarks about African American, Asian American and gay members of the house, has no idea that her remarks have sparked a controversy among viewers.

But when she exits the house, she will apparently get some help with "spin control" to deal with the potenial public fallout from her controversial comments.

Sources for the series said the mother of Gries, who lives in San Angelo, Texas, has already hired a publicist for the 22-year-old college student, making Gries perhaps the first contestant in "Big Brother" history to get representation while still living in the house.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
Old 07-18-2013, 01:03 PM   #189
Shaunnick

Wow!

She is already trying to play the victim in the house to Helen and anyone who will listen, claiming it was all a big misunderstanding because she was only reacting to what she heard people say.

Yeah, right.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:19 PM   #190
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post
Wow!

She is already trying to play the victim in the house to Helen and anyone who will listen, claiming it was all a big misunderstanding because she was only reacting to what she heard people say.

Yeah, right.
Ugh. Hope she can't spin her way out of this. She's a mean, racist, nasty person.
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:29 PM   #191
Ment

Hope Howard/Spence win HOH tonight for some needed drama. This week was a relative snoozefest besides Helen thinking her HOH lasts 3 weeks.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:00 AM   #192
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

Judd wins HoH - should make his budding relationship with Jessie interesting.

Amanda still pushing hard to put Howard up and out, however Judd recognizes that the first three evictees were all guys and wonders if there's a secret girl's alliance. Is leaning towards putting up Kaitlin and GinaMarie.

Confirmed the houseguests have no idea about the MVP switch. They're assuming Elissa will get it again and put up Aaryn. I'm kind of hoping MVP nominee is someone else and everyone freaks out trying to figure out who MVP is since Elissa will deny it's her.

Around 4:18am this morning: Judd thinks they should backdoor Elissa this week if she puts up someone with her MVP group that they as a group haven’t decided on beforehand.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #193
vertigo235

I wonder if they will keep the MVP switch a secret. I assume they will.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vertigo235 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #194
DavidTigerFan
Transporter Accident

What is mvp switch?

Xbox Live: DTigerFan
DavidTigerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:08 PM   #195
Azlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTigerFan View Post
What is mvp switch?
Instead of voting for the MVP, the viewers vote for the nominee. If the selection is already a nominee or HOH, the second place voter would be the nominee.
Azlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #196
Ment

Judd nommed Kaitlyn and Aaryn. Would be HILARIOUS if MVP switch means Amanda is MVP nom.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:34 AM   #197
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ment View Post
Judd nommed Kaitlyn and Aaryn. Would be HILARIOUS if MVP switch means Amanda is MVP nom.
or how 'bout elissa with her loyal band of voters!

this could get interesting, especially as they try to figure out who "won" mvp!

Old 07-20-2013, 10:16 AM   #198
mdougie

Howie and Candace were talking about back dooring Elissa last night. She is the strongest player in the game right now IMHO.
mdougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:49 AM   #199
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

looks like production leaked to elissa america gets to make this week's mvp nom, and we all know how good she is a keeping things to herself.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:46 PM   #200
GoPackGo

Did production leak to her that America chooses the MVP Nominee, or that America chooses the MVP? There's a big difference, and depending on which one the houseguests think it is, could cause a bunch of drama once the nominee is announced
GoPackGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:47 PM   #201
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

elissa is on the block as the mvp nom! tweets indicate some of her voters were confused or not paying attention when voting. others have speculated online she came in second place following aaryn (already nominated), and was next in line to go up. who knows how it happened, but i hope we find out on wednesday night.

the pov comp has started. judd, mccrae, helen, elissa, kaitlin, and aaryn are playing, with andy hosting. can't wait for the results!

Old 07-20-2013, 04:16 PM   #202
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

Chaos.. Elissa thinks Howard put her up. Candice is sure it was Kaitlin. Amanda, Andy, McCrae and others thinks Elissa nominated herself in some sort of weird genius strategic play. McCrae asked in diary room if the MVP can self-nominate and production confirmed that yes, theoretically there is nothing in the rules preventing an MVP from self-nominating.

So if production did leak the America's Choice thing to Elissa, she's already forgotten, didn't understand, or a better actress than I thought.

Last edited by Waldorf : 07-20-2013 at 04:21 PM.
Waldorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #203
mdougie

Ellisa won veto.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:07 PM   #204
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Shocker. Can't send their muppet home yet.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:05 PM   #205
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldorf View Post
Chaos.. Elissa thinks Howard put her up. Candice is sure it was Kaitlin. Amanda, Andy, McCrae and others thinks Elissa nominated herself in some sort of weird genius strategic play. McCrae asked in diary room if the MVP can self-nominate and production confirmed that yes, theoretically there is nothing in the rules preventing an MVP from self-nominating.

So if production did leak the America's Choice thing to Elissa, she's already forgotten, didn't understand, or a better actress than I thought.
Nice. Should make for a good episode.
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:24 PM   #206
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldorf View Post
aaryn was the first to suggest the idea of america picking the mvp nom, when she was at the hot tub, but everyone around brushed her off.

then later elissa admitted she knew she was going up, and production told her it was america that chose the nom. elissa was also caught for a second time talking to production through the back door of the storage room, and it was assumed to be mvp related chat.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:03 AM   #207
GoPackGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
elissa was also caught for a second time talking to production through the back door of the storage room, and it was assumed to be mvp related chat.
They can chat with production outside of the DR?
GoPackGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:18 AM   #208
mdougie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPackGo View Post

They can chat with production outside of the DR?
Yeah in the storage room they ask for stuff like alcohol.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:25 AM   #209
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdougie View Post
Ellisa won veto.
yes, and production says "whew". sounds like it was a prize or punishment comp:
  • mccrae racked up $5000
  • ellen has an 8pm curfew
  • judd got 24 hours solitary
  • elissa can't play for pov next week
i love this comp every year! and i'm glad mccrae got the bucks.

Old 07-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #210
mdougie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post

yes, and production says "whew". sounds like it was a prize or punishment comp:

[*]mccrae racked up $5000[*]ellen has an 8pm curfew[*]judd got 24 hours solitary[*]elissa can't play for pov next week

i love this comp every year! and i'm glad mccrae got the bucks.
What is was Katlines punishment? Can't figure it out.