TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-11-2013, 08:47 AM   #5401
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by windracer View Post
I love the Season Pass transfer ability of kmttg. Being able to export/import SPs from one box to another is pretty handy!

I did notice, however, that my custom WishList titles don't transfer across. Instead, they show up with their original title (the TiVo-generated one). For example, I have a WishList called "Rays Baseball" which includes the category Sports:Baseball and then Title keywords "RAYS" and "MLB". If I transfer that WishList via kmttg, it will appear as "RAYS, MLB" on the target box so I have to go and manually rename it.

Is there any way to bring that custom name across? Minor issue, I realize ...
Yes, that's expected and I have no control over it. Same thing happens if you use kmttg to create a new wishlist using "WL" button. You are actually forced to supply a wishlist name, but the name isn't actually used by TiVo to name the wishlist. See Wishlists Wiki page for more details on Wishlists created via RPC by kmttg.

You will note that the tivo.com online season pass manager doesn't even list your auto record wishlists and hence you have no ability to copy them over to a new TiVo. So while with kmttg although the naming won't come out right at least you can still copy them over. Especially for complicated wishlists it can be a big time saver. Also I don't think the iOS app allows you to create arbitrary wishlists either as can be done with kmttg.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #5402
windracer
joined the 10k club

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
You will note that the tivo.com online season pass manager doesn't even list your auto record wishlists and hence you have no ability to copy them over to a new TiVo. So while with kmttg although the naming won't come out right at least you can still copy them over. Especially for complicated wishlists it can be a big time saver.
Oh, absolutely, and thanks for that! I thought I would ask, but should have figured if the solution to the WishList naming was simple, you would have implemented it already. Thanks!

|
windracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #5403
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by windracer View Post
Oh, absolutely, and thanks for that! I thought I would ask, but should have figured if the solution to the WishList naming was simple, you would have implemented it already. Thanks!
I spent many hours looking into it and can't find a way. I also looked hard to find a way to be able to list/manage wishlists that are not setup as auto-record but didn't see any way to access those. There may be a way, but I haven't found it and of course there's no documentation or guidance on any of this RPC stuff.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #5404
skisail

i need a buddy

I record to tivo series 4 from antenna.
all I want to do is 1) put a few shows on my laptop and 2) have the potential to make dvd video discs.

I have v1p0c and recorded and played 2 shows. recording a 3rd and power outage stopped it at 23'. those 23' played.
BUT, now the NPL won't download saying MAK and IP are wrong, but they're not.

then I get "curl: (7) couldn't connect to host"

after I get this straightened out i'd like some hand holding on basic settings and configs. while they're all explained as features, they don't show benefits of one over the other. this help would probably be best off line. I ain't too sharp -

thanks
skisail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:03 PM   #5405
brykasch

Well I downloaded the newest version, it kept timing out trying to download the additional files. tbh I think they should have a option that includes them all as well. But when I extracted them to the folder things seem to be working now. thank goodness.
brykasch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:37 PM   #5406
orangepick

kmttg not downloading the entire file, but no error

I have Tivo Premiere w/ 20.3.1 and kmttg v1p0c running on OSX 10.8.4, I have been downloading using kmttg on this machine since the cookie problem, and rarely have a problem (maybe once every couple months). Both the Mac and the Tivo are hardwired to the same router. For the past week, I am getting partial files downloaded (without error from curl). I tried tivo desktop from a pc on the same file and I get the correct file size. Here is the info kmttg displays. In this case kmttg gets 192.5mb everytime, and TivoDesktop gets 3.06GB (the correct size). Any ideas?
-------------------------
>> DOWNLOADING/DECRYPTING TO /Volumes/Ext Outdated/Tivo Recordings/Rules of Engagement - Les-bro (07_11_2013).mpg ...
"/usr/bin/curl" --anyauth --globoff --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie sid=abc --cookie-jar "/tmp/cookie1601568307314562797.tmp" --url "(http)://192.168.1.128:80/download/Rules%20of%20Engagement.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=1367 1193" | "/Users/ken/kmttg_v1p0c/tivodecode/tivodecode" --mak MAK --no-verify --out "/Volumes/Ext Outdated/Tivo Recordings/Rules of Engagement - Les-bro (07_11_2013).mpg" -
/Volumes/Ext Outdated/Tivo Recordings/Rules of Engagement - Les-bro (07_11_2013).mpg: size=183.54 MB elapsed=0:00:49 (31.42 Mbps)
---DONE--- job=download_decrypt output=/Volumes/Ext Outdated/Tivo Recordings/Rules of Engagement - Les-bro (07_11_2013).mpg
-------------------------
orangepick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:43 PM   #5407
moyekj

A couple of things you can try:
1. Turn off option to combine download & decrypt
2. Turn on java downloads option

Old 07-12-2013, 04:08 PM   #5408
orangepick

Thanks for the quick response. ok, with turn off combine download & decrypt and turn on java download options. It fails at the same place in the file. Two things seem strange, the file fails in the same place for kmttg and that it Tivo desktop can download it completely. I have rebooted the tivo, the router, the computer, any other suggestions?

--------------------------
>> DOWNLOADING /Volumes/Ext Outdated/Tivo Recordings/Rules of Engagement - Les-bro (07_11_2013).TiVo ...
(http)://192.168.1.128:80/download/Rules%20of%20Engagement.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=1367 1193
(http)://192.168.1.128:80/download/Rules%20of%20Engagement.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=1367 1193: Premature EOF
/Volumes/Ext Outdated/Tivo Recordings/Rules of Engagement - Les-bro (07_11_2013).TiVo: size=183.56 MB elapsed=0:00:59 (26.10 Mbps)
Download failed to file: /Volumes/Ext Outdated/Tivo Recordings/Rules of Engagement - Les-bro (07_11_2013).TiVo

--------------------------
Old 07-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #5409
ThAbtO
TiVoholic by the bay

Most likely there is a video or audio glitch in that location of the recording. View it on the Tivo at the point (time @ the end of the file transferred). You can pause it at the point just after those glitches and refresh Kmttg and select "Resume Downloads" in the file menu. (Don't forget to rename the file you already have, or it will get overwritten.)

~~~~~

The TiVo Apocalypse begins on Sat 2013 Feb 16 00:00 GMT!
ThAbtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:23 PM   #5410
moyekj

Resume downloads doesn't work any more for series 4 units so it's turned off.

Likely for TiVo Desktop you have "Fast Transfers" enabled which is downloading in TS container which is able to download that show in that mode. You can turn that on in kmttg as well under Program Options:
"Download TiVo files in Transport Stream format"

However note that for TS .TiVo files:
1. tivodecode can't decrypt them properly
2. You won't be able to use combined download/decrypt obviously since tivodecode doesn't work

Old 07-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #5411
mattack

Quote:
However note that for TS .TiVo files:
1. tivodecode can't decrypt them properly
BTW, I swear somewhere on the project site it says that tivodecode DOES work (or says something like "usually works").. Though I too tried turning it on recently, for faster downloads.. Then tivodecode would bus error on me.
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #5412
orangepick

Thanks for the info! I was able to download the entire file .tivo. Is there a way to play the .tivo on a mac?
Old 07-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #5413
moyekj

It works in SOME cases. But for me most often fails or even if it doesn't fail when I play back resulting .mpg it has improperly decrypted segments that pixelate. So in general I would say it DOES NOT work. I do use TS downloads but I'm using VideoRedo for decrypt/qsfix.

Old 07-12-2013, 05:25 PM   #5414
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangepick View Post
Thanks for the info! I was able to download the entire file .tivo. Is there a way to play the .tivo on a mac?
Not that I know of. Perhaps what you can try is transferring it back to your TiVo and then transfer that one back to your Mac again in PS .TiVo mode to see if that downloads. While you are at it you can try tivodecode first on it to see if that works, but it most likely will fail.

Old 07-12-2013, 05:26 PM   #5415
mattack

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangepick View Post
Wait, I'm confused.. HOW did you download it? I have a show with a glitch too, and the broken resume downloads (due to Tivo) is a pain.. I can't seem to transfer it to my TivoHD either (it gets stuck with the "it will transfer after existing transfers are done", yet of course there are no existing transfers.. and I have rebooted the TivoHD several times).

You can decode the .tivo file *on the Mac* the same way kmttg does -- with the tivodecode program.

But if you mean that turning off the combine download & decode makes the download fully work, that'd be great. (Though maybe that means tivodecode gets confused at that point.. that's an issue to deal with later.)
Old 07-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #5416
mattack

Quote:
Not that I know of. Perhaps what you can try is transferring it back to your TiVo and then transfer that one back to your Mac again in PS .TiVo mode to see if that downloads. While you are at it you can try tivodecode first on it to see if that works, but it most likely will fail.
After I find out how he successfully downloaded.. Is it possible to download the file, leave it as .Tivo, transfer it to my TivoHD.. then 'resume from paused point' from there?

That is most likely kind of silly, if I really can download the entire show.. But may be useful at other times (downloading something just to offload -- leave it in .tivo format).
Old 07-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #5417
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack View Post
Wait, I'm confused.. HOW did you download it? I have a show with a glitch too, and the broken resume downloads (due to Tivo) is a pain.. I can't seem to transfer it to my TivoHD either (it gets stuck with the "it will transfer after existing transfers are done", yet of course there are no existing transfers.. and I have rebooted the TivoHD several times).

You can decode the .tivo file *on the Mac* the same way kmttg does -- with the tivodecode program.

But if you mean that turning off the combine download & decode makes the download fully work, that'd be great. (Though maybe that means tivodecode gets confused at that point.. that's an issue to deal with later.)
His download fails in PS container mode but works in TS container mode. Problem with that is tivodecode can't properly decrypt TS .TiVo files so you need something like VideoRedo to decrypt to use that mode.

Old 07-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #5418
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack View Post
After I find out how he successfully downloaded.. Is it possible to download the file, leave it as .Tivo, transfer it to my TivoHD.. then 'resume from paused point' from there?

That is most likely kind of silly, if I really can download the entire show.. But may be useful at other times (downloading something just to offload -- leave it in .tivo format).
Transfer directly to your TiVoHD and then you can resume downloads from there.

Old 07-12-2013, 05:55 PM   #5419
mattack

AS I EXPLAINED, I CANNOT TRANSFER IT TO MY TIVO HD. It thinks that there is a transfer already going on.
Old 07-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #5420
sanjonny

Something strange going on

Happens on both b and c versions.

Had a couples files just basically hang while transferring, rebooted a couple times and gave up on transferring the files, and now, TWPdelete is also not working. This all was working until the last couple days

Obviously this is on tivo 3/HD, error below. Waiting for some recordings to finish to reboot tivo Again. Not sure if something changed on the tivo side or what....

Tivowebplus itselft is not working now, but that sometimes happens when a few commands do not work. Something a bit strange is going on as usually the TWP will not lock, even when kmttg cannot communicate with the tivo.

metadata job completed: 0:00:00
---DONE--- job=metadata output=E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Ultimate Predators - Jaws of Death (13-07_13_2013).mpg.txt
68 SHOWS, 338 GB USED, 322 GB FREE

Live From Daryl's House - John Rzeznik
Recorded Thu 07/11/2013 11:00 AM on 1732=PLDHD, Duration=60 mins, EpisodeNumber=115, PAUSE POINT: 0.4%
John Rzeznik performs.
>> DOWNLOADING C:\tivo\\tivo\Ultimate Predators - Jaws of Death (13-07_13_2013).TiVo ...
C:\kmttg\curl\curl.exe --retry 3 --anyauth --globoff --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie sid=abc --cookie-jar C:\DOCUME~1\JONATH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\cookie6148677617025057525 .tmp --url http://192.168.0.33:80/download/Ulti...ing&id=3133336 --output "C:\tivo\\tivo\Ultimate Predators - Jaws of Death (13-07_13_2013).TiVo"
>> Issuing TivoWebPlus show delete request: http://192.168.0.33:8080/confirm/del/3104189
67 SHOWS, 332 GB USED, 328 GB FREE
TWP Delete: connection failed: http://192.168.0.33:8080/confirm/del/3104189
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

The Larry Sanders Show - As My Career Lay Dying
Recorded Thu 07/11/2013 12:30 AM on 354=VH1CLP, Duration=32 mins, EpisodeNumber=606, PAUSE POINT: 10.5%
Hank worries about life after the show; Artie thinks about producing other talk shows. Guest stars: Lea Thompson, Pat Sajak and Bob Costas.
>> Issuing TivoWebPlus show delete request: http://192.168.0.33:8080/confirm/del/3103500
66 SHOWS, 331 GB USED, 329 GB FREE
TWP Delete: connection failed: http://192.168.0.33:8080/confirm/del/3103500
'TiVo Suggestions' 2 SHOWS, 4 GB USED
66 SHOWS, 331 GB USED, 329 GB FREE
>> Getting Now Playing List from sanjonny ...
C:\kmttg\curl\curl.exe --retry 3 --anyauth --globoff --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie-jar C:\DOCUME~1\JONATH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\cookie6753453099086981056 .tmp --url https://192.168.0.33/TiVoConnect?Com...AnchorOffset=0 --output C:\DOCUME~1\JONATH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\NPL947697750062479827.tmp
NPL job completed: 0:00:23
---DONE--- job=playlist tivo=sanjonny
68 SHOWS, 338 GB USED, 322 GB FREE

Live From Daryl's House - John Rzeznik
Recorded Thu 07/11/2013 11:00 AM on 1732=PLDHD, Duration=60 mins, EpisodeNumber=115, PAUSE POINT: 0.4%
John Rzeznik performs.
>> Issuing TivoWebPlus show delete request: http://192.168.0.33:8080/confirm/del/3104189
67 SHOWS, 332 GB USED, 328 GB FREE
TWP Delete: connection failed: http://192.168.0.33:8080/confirm/del/3104189
sanjonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #5421
gtaylor

Episode Info Missing in One Folder w/kmttg

The now playing info in my 'Castle' folder used to look like this:

Castle
Castle [Ep 101] - Flowers for Your Grave
Castle [Ep 102] - Nanny McDead
Castle [Ep 103] - Hedge Fund Homeboys
Castle [Ep 104] - Hell Hath No Fury

But now it looks like this:

Castle
Castle - 3XK
Castle - 47 Seconds
Castle - A Chill Goes Through Her Veins
Castle - A Dance With Death

Episode info appears to still be listed in all my other folders.

Did I do something? If so, what? Can I get the info back?

Thanks,

gary

p.s. kmttg v1p0c
gtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:10 PM   #5422
moyekj

What kind of TiVo do you have and is episode info for those shows listed on the TiVo? Since everything else has episode info I'd say the information is likely missing for those shows. If it's a series 3, supplying your tivo.com login information under kmttg config->Tivo tab if you haven't already may help.

Old 07-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #5423
gtaylor

Well, it's working now.

Must have been a memory leak somewhere.

I launched kmttg and it was taking forever to load, so I checked system resources and ram usage was at 98%.

kmttg config looked good, so I rebooted the pc.

Now it's listing everything just as it did last week.

FYI, it is a 2-tuner Premiere. Before the reboot I had cycled kmttg and pyTivo numerous times. Had a couple instances of Chrome running and a couple explorer windows open.

Thanks,

gary

Edit to add, had also cycled Tivo Playlist several times before the reboot.
gtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #5424
sanjonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjonny View Post
Happens on both b and c versions.

Had a couples files just basically hang while transferring, rebooted a couple times and gave up on transferring the files, and now, TWPdelete is also not working. This all was working until the last couple days

Obviously this is on tivo 3/HD, error below. Waiting for some recordings to finish to reboot tivo Again. Not sure if something changed on the tivo side or what....

Tivowebplus itselft is not working now, but that sometimes happens when a few commands do not work. Something a bit strange is going on as usually the TWP will not lock, even when kmttg cannot communicate with the tivo.
Answering my own question as it turns out that sometimes the tivo when it gets low on space, likes to nuke the var directory (which contained tivowebplus) which is what happened to me, hence why kmttg was not able to communicate.

Another issue in separate thread found while downloading......
Old 07-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #5425
sanjonny

So I am recording the Tour de France and of course some of the stages are long and in HD. I have a 5+hour recording that horked up during downloading from the S3 today after it was about 4.5 hours thru.

In the past, this would fail and be noted in the log, but it looks like it tried to download it again and could not get a connection, but this also threw away the already downloaded 4.5 hours of show downloaded (like 20GBs or more).

I have not changed any settings but obviously, on such a big file, I would normally just resume from where the transfer dropped, but in this case, the file is gone to the heavens. Was this behavior changed on recent updates and if so, can I put in request number 1 to have it restored back to how it was, because now I have to wait many hours to download the file again.....

Okay, it was 15GB and about 4 hours.

>> ENCODING WITH PROFILE 'a11 640mx c24film dc' TO FILE E:\tivo recordings\encode\Rick Steves Europe Travel Skills (21-07_13_2013).mkv ...
C:\kmttg\handbrake\HandBrakeCLI.exe -i "E:\tivo recordings\cut\Rick Steves Europe Travel Skills (21-07_13_2013).mpg" -t 1 -f mkv -s 1,2,3,4 -e x264 --loose-anamorphic --decomb -P --x264-tune film --cfr -q 24.0 -a 1 --aencoder lame -B 128 -6 dpl1 -D 1 -C 3 -Q 3 --gain 4 -X 640 -m -x ref=3:bframes=4:b-adapt=2:subme=7:direct=auto:nr=200 -v -o "E:\tivo recordings\encode\Rick Steves Europe Travel Skills (21-07_13_2013).mkv"
http://192.168.0.33:80/download/2013...ng&id=3114071: Read timed out
C:\tivo\\tivo\2013 Tour de France - Stage 15 (05-07_14_2013).TiVo: size=14799.32 MB elapsed=3:47:32 (9.09 Mbps)
Download failed to file: C:\tivo\\tivo\2013 Tour de France - Stage 15 (05-07_14_2013).TiVo
2013 Tour de France - Stage 15 (05-07_14_2013).TiVo: Download attempt # 2 scheduled in 10 seconds.
>> DOWNLOADING C:\tivo\\tivo\Caddyshack The Inside Story (10-07_14_2013).TiVo ...
http://192.168.0.33:80/download/Cadd...ing&id=3134121

Last edited by sanjonny : 07-14-2013 at 09:33 PM.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #5426
ThAbtO
TiVoholic by the bay

Quote:
So I am recording the Tour de France and of course some of the stages are long and in HD. I have a 5+hour recording that horked up during downloading from the S3 today after it was about 4.5 hours thru.

In the past, this would fail and be noted in the log, but it looks like it tried to download it again and could not get a connection, but this also threw away the already downloaded 4.5 hours of show downloaded.

I have not changed any settings but obviously, on such a big file, I would normally just resume from where the transfer dropped, but in this case, the file is gone to the heavens. Was this behavior changed on recent updates and if so, can I put in request number 1 to have it restored back to how it was, because now I have to wait many hours to download the file again.....
It has always been that way. You can just blame it on "Overwrite Existing Files." You should rename the file before it downloads again or resumes.

~~~~~

The TiVo Apocalypse begins on Sat 2013 Feb 16 00:00 GMT!
ThAbtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #5427
sanjonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThAbtO View Post
It has always been that way. You can just blame it on "Overwrite Existing Files." You should rename the file before it downloads again or resumes.
Overwrite existing files is not checked, (and has not been to prevent this exact thing from happening) and the file is gone. This is a changed behavior as in the past the file would just be there.

I am even trying undelete stuff, but that usually will not work on such a big file.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:54 AM   #5428
moyekj

Quote:
Overwrite existing files is not checked, (and has not been to prevent this exact thing from happening) and the file is gone. This is a changed behavior as in the past the file would just be there.

I am even trying undelete stuff, but that usually will not work on such a big file.
In File Settings if I have "Overwrite existing files" unchecked and try and download a title that is already downloaded I get as expected:
SKIPPING DOWNLOAD, FILE ALREADY EXISTS: ...

The download task though will remove a file that failed to download correctly since for that situation you normally want subsequent tasks to fail as well if the download doesn't complete. Going through check-in history delete after any type of download failure was added way back on 2/18/2010 so it's nothing new/recent.

Old 07-16-2013, 06:46 AM   #5429
Hi8
TiVoPro - wanabe!

Slingbox feature ? not connecting?

I'm new to kmttg - so far I Love it!

I have a SlingBox and tried to set it up for capture... but get this when I attempt a connect.

Code:
>> CAPTURING SLINGBOX TO C:\kmttg_v1p0c\slingbox_2013_07_16_07_27_14.ts ...
"C:\Perl64\bin\perl.exe" "C:\kmttg_v1p0c\slingbox\rec2.pl" -stdout -ip 192.168.2.254 -port 5201 -pass ****** -vbw 4000 -vs 5 | "C:\kmttg_v1p0c\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe" -fflags +genpts -i - -vcodec copy -acodec ac3 -ab 224k -y -f mpegts "C:\kmttg_v1p0c\slingbox_2013_07_16_07_27_14.ts"
Capture to file failed: C:\kmttg_v1p0c\slingbox_2013_07_16_07_27_14.ts
Exit code: 1
ffmpeg version N-53033-g56ba331 Copyright (c) 2000-2013 the FFmpeg developers
  built on May 13 2013 22:18:29 with gcc 4.7.3 (GCC)
  configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --disable-w32threads --enable-avisynth --enable-bzlib --enable-fontconfig --enable-frei0r --enable-gnutls --enable-iconv --enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libcaca --enable-libfreetype --enable-libgsm --enable-libilbc --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopus --enable-librtmp --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libsoxr --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libtwolame --enable-libvo-aacenc --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libxavs --enable-libxvid --enable-zlib
  libavutil      52. 31.100 / 52. 31.100
  libavcodec     55.  9.100 / 55.  9.100
  libavformat    55.  7.100 / 55.  7.100
  libavdevice    55.  0.100 / 55.  0.100
  libavfilter     3. 65.100 /  3. 65.100
  libswscale      2.  3.100 /  2.  3.100
  libswresample   0. 17.102 /  0. 17.102
  libpostproc    52.  3.100 / 52.  3.100
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. at C:\kmttg_v1p0c\slingbox\rec2.pl line 173.
pipe:: Invalid data found when processing input

(3) TiVo THX HD S3
(1) Roamio - Basic 3TB
(1) PremiereXL4 & (1) TiVo Mini
Hi8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:54 AM   #5430
moyekj

Sounds like it can't connect to the Slingbox. Double check Slingbox settings:
IP (Make sure you can "ping" that IP from command line)
port
admin password

I assume you followed instructions on slingbox_capture Wiki to get the port number and password?

Also what Slingbox model are you trying this for? Older Slingbox Solo models won't work.