TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-11-2013, 11:51 PM   #121
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Coxner View Post
I don't get the feeds but on Jokers they're saying that GM is still sobbing, 2:30 hours after the eviction. She's carrying around Nick's Chapstick like it was a saintly relic.
She was sobbing and blowing her nose into his shorts before that. Keep it and sell on Ebay!!
Ment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:03 AM   #122
Ment

The Bedroom Wars is what tonights about. Yikers. Howard holding his reactions to all the racial stuff during this season is about to break and tear someones head off. He literally cried while praying to hold his temper in. Feel sorry for the dude.
Old 07-12-2013, 07:37 AM   #123
Shaunnick

Soooooo

I guess Aaryn flipped Candice mattress, just to be a bitch.

Below is what follows. Aaryn really is gunning for most hated villain.

I tried to learn how to sue the Y Tag feature and failed. Here is the youtube link:

BB15 Live Feeds - Aaryn mocks black people in front of Candice and Howard
You need to upgrade your Flash Player

Shaunnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:01 AM   #124
vertigo235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post
Soooooo

Below is what follows. Aaryn really is gunning for most hated villain.

I tried to learn how to sue the Y Tag feature and failed. Here is the youtube link:

argh, that is SOOO disapointing

I've never voted for anything Big Brother before, but I just went to the site and put 10 votes in for Howard as MVP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vertigo235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:03 AM   #125
Jolt
Disgruntled Member

I cant believe BB is letting all the racism continue. Im white and im offended by it all. Its almost ruining the season for me. I think blondie is lucky Howard has some self control but it is limited and if she wants to continue breathing she needs to shut it.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:53 AM   #126
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

This all makes me a sad panda.

A little while after the Candace fight, Amanda came in to clear the air. First 6 minutes of this video is them laying into Jessie, then Amanda comes in. There's lots of censoring/cutting to the fish tank but things were really tense.

http://www.rickey.org/big-brother-15...a-fight-video/

Last edited by Waldorf : 07-12-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Waldorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #127
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
I cant believe BB is letting all the racism continue.
what's been said and done by aaryn, gm, kaitlin, and spencer, is inexcusable and disgusting. but if howard, candice, helen, and andy don't respectfully address the comments and behaviors as they surface, and request they stop, why is that the fault of bb?

i don't think confrontation would change aaryn's behavior, but it might have an impact on the others. if you choose to let it continue without addressing it in a responsible manner, why should you expect it anything to change? either way, it's not the responsibility of bb to address offensive language in the house, unless it escalates to the level of threatening a hg.

production and cbs can only control what airs on national tv, and the national audience clearly indicated they wanted to see the behavior on air, not have it limited to the live feeds.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #128
vertigo235

I understand what you're saying about "respectfully" addressing the comments, but that only works when there is respect both ways.

After watching that video above, it's very clear that Howard is having trouble containing his anger. He knows it is best to just remove himself from the situation, probably because he knows that if he tries to "respectfully" address it with Aaryn, she will simply escalate it and push him further. That could lead to something very bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #129
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Evel Dick got away with much worse. And they even turned him into a hero. CBS is loving evil Aaryn.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:51 PM   #130
vertigo235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool Me Twice View Post
Evel Dick got away with much worse. And they even turned him into a hero. CBS is loving evil Aaryn.
I'm not so sure, Evil and Racist are not the same thing.

Evil is like watching a train wreck, which lets be honest, can be entertaining. The racism just makes everyone except racists sick to their stomach.

Old 07-12-2013, 02:27 PM   #131
DancnDude
Thrice as nice

Seems like another Colton from Survivor. Not fun to hate/watch, just sad.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:32 PM   #132
loubob57
Running Fool

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by DancnDude View Post
Seems like another Colton from Survivor. Not fun to hate/watch, just sad.
I wonder how well Aaryn and Colton would get along. Seems like they'd be good friends.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:55 PM   #133
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

This is tough to watch for Howard fans, but last night really took it's toll on him.

http://www.rickey.org/big-brother-15...eakdown-video/
Old 07-12-2013, 03:11 PM   #134
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldorf View Post
This is tough to watch for Howard fans, but last night really took it's toll on him.

You can see the anger peek out when he said 'Get Out' to I think it was Kaitlyn opening the door to check on him. He was this close to Russelling Aaryn. The live cam view that was his face the whole time during that scene made me tear up.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:17 PM   #135
Stylin
Stylish Jane Sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post
Soooooo

Thank you for posting the clips. I've been taking these HG's with a grain of salt, and found their ignorance mostly something to be mocked. Nothing has really "stung" me - but this clip? OUCH! I felt tears well up in my own eyes. In the same situation, I would've acted exactly as Candace did. I recognized all too well the angry/frustrated expression Howard had. Not sure I'd survive in there without a Howard.

BUT since I prefer to laugh than cry, I found humour when GinaMarie said "I'd like to see you make a fool out of yourself on television"

I'm not voting Howard for MVP until he solidifies his alliance with the Elissa side of the house.

I agree that this is 'kinda' ruining the season, but I'm also grateful that it is being exposed as it's garnered a lot of attention, which hopefully will open up discussion and self reflection. I don't feel that CBS/BB should step in. I think it's up to the HG's to figure out how to handle it - just like in real life. Amanda tried to make her aware and she wasn't having it. If Aaryn bothers the HG's things will either explode or they'll vote her out.

I was wondering if any of the HG's picked up on Julie's response, when Aaryn said something like "I'm a very open person. Everyone who is here knows a lot about me, and so does America now" and Julie responded "Yes, we ALL do".

ETA:
Quote:
. Thanks for that. I'm learning A LOT from Howard's level of self control.

As for Aaryn, she thinks as long as she doesn't use the N-word she's not racist. It'll be interesting to see if she changes since Amanda let her know how she may be portrayed on tv.
Hmm, Aaryn will get out the house, plead youth and ignorance, then go to 'rehab', make a national apology. Then become a celeb.
S3 250gb LT 10/15/07

Last edited by Stylin : 07-12-2013 at 06:38 PM.
Stylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:23 PM   #136
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

Feeds are back.. Looks like Helen put up Kaitlin and Aaryn with plans to work with Elissa (expected to get MVP again) to nominate and/or backdoor Jeremy.

Amanda has kind of been working Aaryn (since she has nobody in the house).

Have-nots I think are Amanda, McCrae, Jessie, and Judd.

Last edited by Waldorf : 07-12-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Waldorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #137
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

The bad part about the bad guys being out of power is that the good guys are in power. Helen is insufferable in her own right.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:10 PM   #138
hummingbird_206

Doesn't the HOH select the Have Nots? If so, wonder why Helen didn't select Aaryn?
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:01 AM   #139
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool Me Twice View Post
The bad part about the bad guys being out of power is that the good guys are in power. Helen is insufferable in her own right.
How so?
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:54 AM   #140
Ment

DR is putting blatant pressure on Helen not to put Howard on the block. BB wants to tell the story of the black man who overcame and his previous lies as part of MC are putting him at risk.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:44 AM   #141
nyny523
Oy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird_206 View Post
Doesn't the HOH select the Have Nots? If so, wonder why Helen didn't select Aaryn?
No.

There was a contest and those 4 lost.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:23 AM   #142
hummingbird_206

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny523 View Post
No.

There was a contest and those 4 lost.
Thanks. I guess it changes how the Have Nots are selected? This is just my second season watching, so sorry if this is obvious and I've missed it. I thought I'd seen before there was a contest and losers were it, but then this season I thought the HOH was going to select them. I'm just a bit confused.
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:26 AM   #143
cherry ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird_206 View Post
Thanks. I guess it changes how the Have Nots are selected? This is just my second season watching, so sorry if this is obvious and I've missed it. I thought I'd seen before there was a contest and losers were it, but then this season I thought the HOH was going to select them. I'm just a bit confused.
It depends on the HOH competition. If it's a long one, like last week with the scoops and jars, the HOH winner picks.
cherry ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:41 AM   #144
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

well, here we go again - elissa is mvp for week three. this is getting really old, really fast.

it's not that i don't like her or that i think she's a bad player, but there have been so many new developments in the past few days (trying to keep her in the house), i feel there were other players just as deserving. also, it would be nice to shake things up a bit, because it's boring when you know the winner every time.

update: she referred to one of the guys as david this morning - who was evicted a week and a half ago. wouldn't remembering the other players names be at least part of winning mvp?

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace

Last edited by NorthAlabama : 07-13-2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: update
Old 07-13-2013, 12:19 PM   #145
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post

update: she referred to one of the guys as david this morning - who was evicted a week and a half ago. wouldn't remembering the other players names be at least part of winning mvp?
She's terrible with names, she's called Jeremy Anthony multiple times such that he is referred as such by some posters in BB forums.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #146
Stylin
Stylish Jane Sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
well, here we go again - elissa is mvp for week three. this is getting really old, really fast.

it's not that i don't like her or that i think she's a bad player, but there have been so many new developments in the past few days (trying to keep her in the house), i feel there were other players just as deserving. also, it would be nice to shake things up a bit, because it's boring when you know the winner every time.
Naww not yet, Elissa (or Helen) the best person to have it until they get Aaryn, GM etc out. Then the game can really start and MVP will be more fun. By then ppl will have more choices on who is deserving of it.
S3 250gb LT 10/15/07
Stylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:07 PM   #147
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ment View Post
DR is putting blatant pressure on Helen not to put Howard on the block. BB wants to tell the story of the black man who overcame and his previous lies as part of MC are putting him at risk.
I think this is wrong. If Helen wants to put him up due to his gameplay, it shouldn't matter that he's black, white, green, purple, whatever.

I've approved how the show has handled #bigotgate, but if they interfere like this, then boo hoo to them (and yes, I know they always intervene.)
Old 07-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #148
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ment View Post
he was so close to losing it thursday night after aaryn's little tirade at candice, i figure they want him to blow up on camera like chima.

either way, i don't get the impression that production is leading elissa or helen as much as the ladies are trying to read something into the dr questions that may or may not be there. the house tends to make everyone paranoid from time to time.

Old 07-14-2013, 11:49 AM   #149
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

Elissa put up Spencer with MVP power. (The plan is still to backdoor Jeremy)

Kaitlin has now won POV but is scared to use it fearing they will backdoor Jeremy so they are planting seeds to feign Howard being the replacement nominee.

In reality, if Kaitlin doesn't use it, they will likely vote Aaryn out. If Kaitlin *does* use it, Helen will likely put up Jeremy.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:24 PM   #150
verdugan

Quote:
Elissa put up Spencer with MVP power. (The plan is still to backdoor Jeremy)

Kaitlin has now won POV but is scared to use it fearing they will backdoor Jeremy so they are planting seeds to feign Howard being the replacement nominee.

In reality, if Kaitlin doesn't use it, they will likely vote Aaryn out. If Kaitlin *does* use it, Helen will likely put up Jeremy.
Thanks for the update. At this point I think I want Jeremy out more than I want Aaryn out.