TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-11-2013, 05:02 AM   #61
dbranco

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp99 View Post
Side note: Michael C. Hall was the director for this episode (first time in 80+ episodes) - some good behind the scenes stuff here:

http://www.sho.com/sho/dexter/season/8/episode/2#/index
Mark, is there a link on that page that I'm missing? All I see when I follow your link is an offering of 11 photos from the episode.
dbranco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:22 AM   #62
danterner
Not it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john4200 View Post

Interesting theory. What is her motive?
Her life's work has been creating emotionless serial killers that operate within certain guidelines she has created for them, but not all of her experiments have been successful - some wind up developing emotions and empathy over time, and over time they become more careless and stray farther from the Code. They must be weeded out when this happens. She's the "brain surgeon" - she removes that offending portion of A's brain when B brings her A, and then she has B bring A to a drop-off location where A's body is found. Then she repeats, doing the same thing to B with C, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| XBOX LIVE gamertag:
| Twitter:
| Goozex:
danterner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:14 AM   #63
markp99
TakoKichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbranco View Post
Mark, is there a link on that page that I'm missing? All I see when I follow your link is an offering of 11 photos from the episode.
On my browser, there are a collection of links to more episode videos just to the right of the image of Dexter and Vogel.
markp99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:27 AM   #64
john4200

Quote:
Originally Posted by danterner View Post
Her life's work has been creating emotionless serial killers that operate within certain guidelines she has created for them, but not all of her experiments have been successful - some wind up developing emotions and empathy over time, and over time they become more careless and stray farther from the Code. They must be weeded out when this happens. She's the "brain surgeon" - she removes that offending portion of A's brain when B brings her A, and then she has B bring A to a drop-off location where A's body is found. Then she repeats, doing the same thing to B with C, etc.
So, her patients are killers of serial killers, or we might say, serial killer killers. If your theory is correct, Vogel is an SKKK, a serial killer killer killer. If Vogel has a natural predator, that would be an SKKKK.
john4200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:32 AM   #65
pmyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by danterner View Post
The idea that there is a killer "better" than Dexter (or at least the old Dexter) is very scary! lol
pmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:46 AM   #66
GoHalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymark_ctown View Post
perhaps the first unfunny use of "that's what she said"
LOL
GoHalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:51 PM   #67
sharkster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasVic View Post
It's too obvious that she's the killer and will finish him off in the end. If that's how it plays out I'll be very disappointed in the final season.
I, too, hope that doesn't happen. That would cheapen the whole series. The LAST thing I want to see, for the end, is Dexter to be killed OR caught. (PS: Love your Bob Newhart sig line)

I finally watched both E01 & E02 last night. I don't know why I couldn't get myself started on the season. She intrigues me, but I'm not sure yet how I feel about her and her whole thing with Harry and all that.
sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote