TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-03-2013, 10:08 AM   #1
joy_division

tivo website sux?

I want to record walking dead season 3 which seems to be in some marathon july 6th. it's too slow to do episode by episode on the tivo (I don't want a season pass because if I choose first run only, it will not record since season 3 is not new, and if I pick new and repeat, it will also get season 1 and 2 episodes also playing. I don't have enough space for all that.).
Anyway, I thought it would be fast on the website with point and click, but has the website always sucked, or it is just now? I get error on too many links. I search for walking dead, click it and then click on the "more" button because the episodes I want are not on the first page.

Technical Difficulties.
We're sorry
We are having technical difficulties. Please try one of the following:...

I have had this for the past few days.

Boy, does their website suck.

Last edited by joy_division : 07-03-2013 at 10:15 AM.
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:35 AM   #2
innocentfreak

If you have a Premiere and are running the HDUI, you can go to the episode listing of Walking Dead Season 3 and select the episodes you want to record setting a onetime recording. If the episodes aren't listed, it will give you the option to create a wishlist for those episodes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
innocentfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:42 AM   #3
joy_division

Great! Thanks innocentfreak. I planned on recording on my TivoHD, but I'll just do the Premiere instead.
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:48 AM   #4
innocentfreak

Worst case if you want to on your TiVo HD, just setup a manual recording for the times those episodes air.

You would have one long block unless you do each episode individually.

I also get the error when I log onto the page, but I can bypass it usually by hitting whatever link I want to go to.

innocentfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:18 AM   #5
slowbiscuit
FUBAR

Yes, their website sucks, it's way too slow especially if you try to find a show. The sad part is that they had a fast and easy mobile site called m.tivo.com which they recently ruined.
slowbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #6
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbiscuit View Post
Yes, their website sucks, it's way too slow especially if you try to find a show. The sad part is that they had a fast and easy mobile site called m.tivo.com which they recently ruined.
It's just way too slow period....never been very responsive.

XL4
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #7
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentfreak View Post
If you have a Premiere and are running the HDUI, you can go to the episode listing of Walking Dead Season 3 and select the episodes you want to record setting a onetime recording.
How is this ⬆
not this? ⬇
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy_division View Post
it's too slow to do episode by episode on the tivo

Old 01-19-2014, 10:14 PM   #8
ooMikeo

Ha, 7 years later and the site still six. Slow as dirt - they need a new IT guy!
ooMikeo is offline   Reply With Quote