TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-30-2013, 12:38 PM   #1
jclast

TiVo Premiere Netflix App

How do I get back to my instant queue after a show completes? Right now the app seems to freeze, and in order to watch another show I have to press the TiVo button, restart the Netflix app, and then choose the next episode. I've tried the stop, pause, and play buttons. I've tried the nav arrows. I don't know what else to try, and it really seems like something ought to get me back there without needing to restart the whole thing.

Thanks for your help!
jclast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:08 PM   #2
ThAbtO
TiVoholic by the bay

Have you tried the UP arrow button? It used to be the LEFT arrow until the last update.

~~~~~

The TiVo Apocalypse begins on Sat 2013 Feb 16 00:00 GMT!
ThAbtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #3
45acptom

me too

I have the same problem but it is tied to captions being on. With captions off it returns to the netflix menu fine. But, when I turn captions on oft-times at the end of the show it freezes at a blank screen. No other button then works but the TiVo and then reentering Netflix.
45acptom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:22 PM   #4
kherr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclast View Post
How do I get back to my instant queue after a show completes? Right now the app seems to freeze, and in order to watch another show I have to press the TiVo button, restart the Netflix app, and then choose the next episode. I've tried the stop, pause, and play buttons. I've tried the nav arrows. I don't know what else to try, and it really seems like something ought to get me back there without needing to restart the whole thing.

Thanks for your help!
I have the same problem. The only key that does anything is the TIVO button.
kherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:04 AM   #5
jclast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThAbtO View Post
Have you tried the UP arrow button? It used to be the LEFT arrow until the last update.
I have tried both the left and up nav arrows. I also don't have captions on. I suppose I shouldn't complain too much since the TiVo button gets me back to the base menu instead of Netflix freezing the entire unit.

Just seems silly that the TiVo app is missing such a baseline function that the PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and 3DS all manage just fine.
jclast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:23 AM   #6
dlfl
Cranky old novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclast View Post
Just seems silly that the TiVo app is missing such a baseline function that the PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and 3DS all manage just fine.
And .... the (discontinued) Logitech Revue Google TV box, which is my primary Netflix client. I would guess that Roku should be on that list too.

"It must be swell to be so perfect and odor-free" -- Del Griffith

VideoReDo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pyTivo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
dlfl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:25 AM   #7
jrtroo
User

The Up button is supposed to do this, and has done it well for me since the new interface. But, recently, its only getting it done for me around 50% of the time. I'm not sure what changed, but since the app was written by Netflix, they should be notified of the issue.

Last edited by jrtroo : 07-08-2013 at 11:09 AM.
jrtroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:36 AM   #8
datadrifter

Having all the same problems too. Tech support said this is a known issue they are working on. Hope I get full stop/pause/etc control back too. Unacceptable!
datadrifter is offline   Reply With Quote