Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-30-2013, 04:54 PM   #1
MNoelH
McGruber

TC CLUB MEMBER
72 Hours - Flinders Island, Tasmanie S1 E4

That was total BS. Congratulations for being a great team and working together through great obstacles when the other two teams completely fell apart under the same circumstances. Instead of just letting you split the money, like you would have if the other teams hadn't imploded, you're now going to fight each other for the prize.

I'm not sure why this aggravated me so much... the two "losers" didn't seem bothered by it at all. I really think it's wrong to change the rules in the last few hours of a competition like this. You start as a team and you should finish as a team.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
Tivortex
Cherished Member

The weather sure turned nasty fast.

I was surprised when they converted to every person for themselves. It wasn't very fair to penalize members of the most cohesive team out there.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:53 PM   #3
JFriday
"Just The Facts"

I thought it was BS too. I would have tried to convince everyone to stay together and touch the suitcase at the same time.
JFriday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:43 PM   #4
mattack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tivortex View Post
The weather sure turned nasty fast.

I was surprised when they converted to every person for themselves. It wasn't very fair to penalize members of the most cohesive team out there.
Woah weird, I thought it was a very cool twist.. (Though in retrospect I guess it's sort of obvious.)
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote