TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-28-2013, 09:07 PM   #31
2004raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlamaLarry View Post
I kind of chuckled when the "older" lady from Falls Church, VA said she didn't want people to know she was in politics... I did an actual eye roll when she said that.
I did the exact same thing.

And why were there at least 2 instances shown of people wondering if the one girl was related to Rachael? Uhhh, can't you just ask her? How can it play into any possible strategy later in the game? I mean, sure, if you make it to Final 2/3 then maybe but that's not very likely. Just ask her. She's related to Rachael, she won't be able to pull the wool over any eyes.
2004raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #32
GoPackGo

I think that is just creative editing. What's the point of showing the house guests asking her in E01 when you can drag it out an episode or two.

I have not watched AD or read any spoilers, I'm just assuming her cover was blown much sooner that CBS intends to show us.
GoPackGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:59 PM   #33
lambertman
Not single!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markz View Post
I have watched this show from day one, but this season's premier really didn't grab my attention. I suddenly felt old watching these people.
I felt that upon the conclusion of BB9. I'll try to get back into this as I know someone who's related to an HG.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and elsewhere
Play-by-play announcer at .... let me get back to you
lambertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #34
moondoggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
Next to California surfer / lifeguard definition in the dictionary, there's a picture of that dude. He looks SO stereotypical, that I have a hard time believing he's not playing a role as you said.

Same with the blonde girl from Texas. She looks SO much like every beauty pageant contestant from Texas I've ever seen. And GinaMarie is playing the typical Italian New Yawka.

Of course they probably cast those types for the show on purpose.
Have you spent much time on beaches in California? Most do not look or act like that guy. He's a tool that is so full of himself, im hoping he will be gone in a few weeks.
moondoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:24 PM   #35
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie View Post

Have you spent much time on beaches in California? Most do not look or act like that guy. He's a tool that is so full of himself, im hoping he will be gone in a few weeks.
I spent time on the beach in San Diego in the 1980s. I'm not saying he looks like the real beach goers in Cali. I'm saying he looks like what America thinks a California surfer dude looks like. Like from movies or TV
Old 06-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #36
Dnamertz

BB After Dark is on TVGN this year, but what channel is TVGN on DirecTv? I can't find it.
Dnamertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:41 PM   #37
LlamaLarry

LlamaLarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:46 PM   #38
TIVO_GUY_HERE
I miss the ocean

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie View Post
that coming from a guy named Moondoggie.
TIVO_GUY_HERE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:14 PM   #39
newsposter
Poster of News

Quote:
Originally Posted by loubob57 View Post
Which is what I was thinking about Lifeguard/Surfer dude. He's an actor playing a role, right? Nobody is like that in real life! Well, almost nobody.
thats why i love this show. like the pretty girl who knows they will always go after her. that is sooo classic. i would die to meet someone like that and sit there and be entertained by them saying how great they are. it would fascinate me to no end.

i'm always amazed that there is 'this type' of person in any particular reality show. also i do think this is one of the more 'pure' reality shows with probably except for the DR, not a lot of prompting going on. (i hope)

love the girl checking out the shower, i guess she wants to be seen

no comments on the rearranged studio? i guess they dont want the hand slapping as the exit each week which is fine with me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!

monsterjoe - You aren't wrong; spartanstew- I agree with newsposter
newsposter is offline   Reply With Quote