TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-26-2013, 08:59 PM   #1
ahwman

All of my wishlists disappeared...

Today, I attempted to edit one of my wishlists on my XL4 and noticed that they were ALL gone. I created a new one from scratch and saved it. I then went back into wishlists and it's gone again. However, when I go into my season passes/to-do list, they are scheduled to record?

Anyone seen this? Is this yet another TiVo bug?
ahwman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #2
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am

Have you restarted the tivo?
Old 06-26-2013, 09:22 PM   #3
ahwman

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandia101 View Post
Have you restarted the tivo?
I'm going to try that next, I have to wait until my current recordings are finished. I hope that fixes it...

Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:25 PM   #4
ahwman

Rebooting had no effect. Cant see any of my wishlists. I'm just amazed at the amount of bugs with TiVo. I left Windows Media Center so I wouldn't have to deal with these kinds of issues. Very dissapointing... I'm sure TiVo will nonchalantly ask me to do a clear delete and start from scratch...
Old 06-27-2013, 08:13 AM   #5
bshrock

Where are you looking for the wish lists? They are not listed using the on-line season pass manager.

Are they there when using the SDUI menus?
bshrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:14 AM   #6
ahwman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bshrock View Post
Where are you looking for the wish lists? They are not listed using the on-line season pass manager.

Are they there when using the SDUI menus?
They're missing from the SDUI menus...
Old 06-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #7
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahwman View Post
Rebooting had no effect. Cant see any of my wishlists. I'm just amazed at the amount of bugs with TiVo. I left Windows Media Center so I wouldn't have to deal with these kinds of issues. Very dissapointing... I'm sure TiVo will nonchalantly ask me to do a clear delete and start from scratch...
Did you do a soft reboot (from the menus) or a hard reboot (unplug, wait a few sec. and plug in)? Sometimes a hard reboot can fix what a soft reboot doesn't. It's a longshot, but it's possible.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:49 PM   #8
ahwman

Did both soft reboot/hard reboot - problem still exists...
Old 11-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #9
toreth

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? My wishlists just disappeared also. I tried connecting to the TiVo mothership and soft & hard reboot. I'm not sure if this is what you get, but when I try to access my Wishlist, either by Find TV, Movies, & Videos or by pressing 3 from Tivo Central. All I get is the blue Wishlist Search screen which explains how to create a Wishlist and all it will let me do is create a wishlist.
toreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #10
ahwman

Quote:
Originally Posted by toreth View Post
Did you ever find a solution to this problem? My wishlists just disappeared also. I tried connecting to the TiVo mothership and soft & hard reboot. I'm not sure if this is what you get, but when I try to access my Wishlist, either by Find TV, Movies, & Videos or by pressing 3 from Tivo Central. All I get is the blue Wishlist Search screen which explains how to create a Wishlist and all it will let me do is create a wishlist.
I have good news for you. Yes I was able to get it fixed however it had to be done from TiVo's end. Send an email to margret@tivo.com along with your TSN and she should be able to get it fixed. She had mentioned that this was a bug that was supposed to be fixed in a future update...

Good luck!
Old 11-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #11
toreth

Thanks! I'll do that.
toreth is offline   Reply With Quote