TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #31
chazas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bierboy View Post
Makes no difference...my iOS app logs in automatically every time on my home net, and I use it for both my HD and my Premiere.
Mine doesn't stay logged in. The screen also defaults to asking for a login with the MAK, which didn't work at all - I figured out to click the tab and log in with my tivo.com id. Annoying.
chazas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #32
javabird

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazas View Post
Mine doesn't stay logged in. The screen also defaults to asking for a login with the MAK, which didn't work at all - I figured out to click the tab and log in with my tivo.com id. Annoying.
I suspect it might be because it's not a Premiere. Some of the features in the app are disabled unless you have a Premiere.
javabird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:06 AM   #33
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer

Quote:
Originally Posted by javabird View Post
I suspect it might be because it's not a Premiere. Some of the features in the app are disabled unless you have a Premiere.
As I said above, mine logs in automatically on my home network ALL THE TIME...using an HD and an XL4. Doesn't make any difference. Some features are disabled on the HD, but the automatic login is not.

XL4
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote