TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-13-2013, 09:17 PM   #1
hummingbird_206

Necessary Roughness Season 3

I really like this show. The 6 month time jump was a surprise, but I think it worked.

Did Dr Dani (Callie Thorne) have work done on her face? She looks different to me, and not in a good way.

TK cracks me up. "It's not Django", lol! And I love how loyal he is to Dr Dani and his teammates even while trying to maintain the tough guy image.

I like all of the new characters except the Head Coach. Though he may grow on me.

So glad the kids weren't there, hope that remains the same.

And more Nico, though the John Stamos character is pretty easy on the eyes too
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:33 PM   #2
Kamakzie
Are you serious bro?

Did they write out the kids on the show or did they just not appear in this episode? I could live without their characters to be honest.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:27 PM   #3
Peter000

I'm sure the kids will appear semi-regularly.

I like the change of venue... seems like it will give more story opportunities than limiting her cases to sports.

I didn't notice whether Callie Thorne had work done. It looked more like her friend had work done to me. But not over-the-top.
Peter000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:49 AM   #4
hummingbird_206

Yeah, the kids will probably show back up sometime. The son went off with the rich girl, so he'll probably get dumped and be back eventually. Don't remember where/if they said the daughter went.

The friend has a new hair style, but I didn't notice anything else different in her appearance.

Maybe TK will switch over to the new company so there's a reason to keep him around. Otherwise, I don't care if they keep the Hawks in the show.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:50 AM   #5
hummingbird_206

Oh, and I wonder if Matt is really gone for good?
Old 06-17-2013, 09:14 AM   #6
nyny523
Oy

The only difference I noticed in Callie Thorne's appearance was that she lightened her hair.

I liked the changes - I think they will keep the show from being too "formulaic".
Old 06-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #7
Dawghows

As soon as we started watching, my wife said "she's had work done."
I'm not convinced. In certain scenes I thought she looked a little different, but in others she looked pretty much the same to me.
Dawghows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:18 AM   #8
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

I also think Callie looked different. I thought she looked older.

As for the reboot of sorts, I'm on the fence, but I think it can work. It opens up more options, and it's obvious that the owners of the firm are going to meddle, and she's not going to like that. I think there is no doubt that TK becomes a client of the firm, simply to be able to see Dr. Dani.

The new coach cracked me up. Sort of a cross between Tom Caughlin and Vince Lombardi. I think the Hawks will become a background story, with TK as the connection, and there will be a point where the Hawks will "enlist" Dr. Dani for help at a crucial time. But I think the focus of the season will be on the agent firm.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:27 PM   #9
SNJpage1

Since there wasn't a spoiler tag I will have to hide something that I got from this first new show.
Spoiler:
It appears that Nico is working under cover for the government to try to get something on this company that he is working for. It also appears that something is going on because at the end the one partner mentioned about the DR being very nosey and it could be bad for the company. I wouldn't be surprised that after a few shows the company will get busted for something.