TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
Surrealone
TiVoOnThEmInD

Pay for help

I'm looking to replace my PC and would like to pay somebody to help get pytivo up and going again. If you can remote to my PC and get it up and going and I will pay you $50 on paypal. All I need to do is be able to transfer movies from PC to Tivo..
I use a free remote program called teamviewer and you can have all the access you need.
Surrealone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
Surrealone
TiVoOnThEmInD

I'm thinking this is a no????????
Old 06-11-2013, 04:33 PM   #3
bshrock

You might want to post the OS you are running on the PC.

IAC: Set up is really not that difficult see Install Instructions for Windows I know it looks complicated just follow the 10 steps and you should be fine just reply here if you have questions or problems.
bshrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:43 PM   #4
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Well, someone else (more Windows-oriented) should really help you, particularly if you want it set up as a service. But, I did set it up (minus that) on a Windows box just the other day. I can do it if no one else wants to.

But honestly, I'd rather you just posted any questions you have here. Have you tried and failed, or is this just a "don't want to be bothered" thing? Because it's really not that complicated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wmcbrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:00 PM   #5
Tobashadow

Not really that complicated, if no one else wants to help you just pm me.

New and Improved! - Cancer Free since Feb 10th 2010!!! F*%K Cancer!
Tobashadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #6
Surrealone
TiVoOnThEmInD

Thank you all for the offers. wmcbrine I have tried your methode in the past and some reason or the other I fail. But truth be told I'm super busy with wife and 3 kids that keep me super busy.

Tobashadow,
I will PM you this weekend if thats ok. I will have teamviewer all setup and ready to go.
I'm running win7 pro 64bit all Tivos are MoCa connected I have no connection problems. I do have pytivo running now but my pc/mediasever is just ready for an upgrade. I will PM you with teamviewer numbers and password, Thanks again