TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-10-2013, 07:58 PM   #1
Cheezmo

Season Pass show not in My Shows, but in Suggestions

I had a strange occurrence last week with my XL4. I just realized that I hadn't seen last weeks episode of Warehouse 13 and it was not in the My Shows list. I looked back in History and there was no message about it not being recorded at 9PM but there was one about 11PM's airing not being recorded because it wasn't new. I selected the unrecorded episode from the History list and it said "Watch now from... 'My Shows'" and a little message in the lower right saying "This episode is in My Shows" but the icon next to it was the "TiVo Suggestions icon"

Sure enough it was in TiVo Suggestions.

Weird, right?
Old 06-11-2013, 06:35 AM   #2
ggieseke

There was something funky in the guide data for that episode (see the SP Alerts forum). I noticed that it wasn't going to record and told it to record manually, but for some people even that didn't work.
ggieseke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #3
Jonathan_S

What ggieskeke said. I had to record the weekend repeat since I didn't notice the guide data glitch beforehand. You were just lucky that your TiVo coincidentally picked an episode that didn't match the SP to record as a suggestion.

(Sure the guide data was wrong/incomplete but your TiVo didn't know that. From it's perspective it was no different that recording any rerun as a suggestion)
Old 06-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #4
ggieseke

P.S. Tonight's Deadliest Catch is doing the same thing.
ggieseke is offline   Reply With Quote