TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-10-2013, 12:29 PM   #1
samsgood

Can someone help? KMTTG error?

Alright...

I set my clock back all the way to February 13th as I have had to do for the last few weeks. I even tried to set it back beyond that. Then I tried downloading in java instead of curl. I restarted my computer. My internet connection is obviously fine. It was working less than an hour ago and now, I get this....

Anyone have any ideas?
samsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
tatergator1

First of all, try simply updating your kmttg install. The transfer problem regarding the date was resolved by the developer soon afterwards in February so that there is no longer a need to set the clock back.
tatergator1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:02 PM   #3
samsgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatergator1 View Post
First of all, try simply updating your kmttg install. The transfer problem regarding the date was resolved by the developer soon afterwards in February so that there was no need to set the clock back.
I did. I deleted all my kmttg files and re-installed the newer version. Same issue.

ETA: But to be on the safe side, I'll restart my TiVo and make sure I install everything a second time in the right folders and everything just in case.

TY for the response
Old 06-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #4
moyekj

Only fix for the "Server Busy" error is to reboot the TiVo. Then avoid using different transfer programs simultaneously such as TiVo Desktop & kmttg at same time.

EDIT: Another important note: Don't attempt to use "Resume Downloads" with series 4 units as latest 20.3.1 software broke that capability and attempting to resume will get server into the "Server Busy" state. (Next release of kmttg will effectively disable that capability for series 4 units).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by moyekj : 06-10-2013 at 01:49 PM.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #5
samsgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
Only fix for the "Server Busy" error is to reboot the TiVo. Then avoid using different transfer programs simultaneously such as TiVo Desktop & kmttg at same time.

EDIT: Another important note: Don't attempt to use "Resume Downloads" with series 4 units as latest 20.3.1 software broke that capability and attempting to resume will get server into the "Server Busy" state. (Next release of kmttg will effectively disable that capability for series 4 units).
Oh wow, thanks. I had no idea we were losing the resume downloads feature soon. That is unfortunate. I used it quite often. Oh well, at least I will still be able to download from the box as usual.