TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Season Pass Alerts
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-29-2013, 12:54 AM   #1
Fixer
Fixin' it!!

In the Flesh and Being Human (BBC America)

Looks like BBCA is shuffling some things around. According to their blog post dated April 4th, the fifth and final season of "Being Human" (UK) was supposed to premiere in the States on June 8th, and the three part mini-series "In the Flesh" was supposed to premiere on August 3rd.

The latest post dated May 22nd, now has "In the Flesh" starting two months early on June 6th, and "Being Human" starting one month later on July 13th.

Just thought I'd let those that are interested know.

___
Fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:56 AM   #2
dswallow
Save the Moderatоr

TC CLUB MEMBER
You gotta watch "In The Flesh." It is an awesome piece of entertaining social commentary directly out of left field.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dswallow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:22 AM   #3
kyoo

Indeed.. I just watched the first episode last night.. very interesting twist on the whole zombie Apocalypse thingy.. I didn't realize it was only a 3 part mini-series.. that sort of saddens me..
kyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:37 AM   #4
dswallow
Save the Moderatоr

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoo View Post
Indeed.. I just watched the first episode last night.. very interesting twist on the whole zombie Apocalypse thingy.. I didn't realize it was only a 3 part mini-series.. that sort of saddens me..
There's a second (extended) series coming in 2014. Don't know if "extended" means anything significant; in UK TV terms, that might just mean 4 episodes instead of 3.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dswallow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:06 AM   #5
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

Thank for the Heads Up, best piece of work I have seen on TV in a while.

CoxInPHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:20 PM   #6
sieglinde

Only watched the first ep so far but it was very good