TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Suggestion Avenue
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-05-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
Mike1973

Multiple favorite channel lists

One of the features that my wife likes with Time Warner's DVRs (I know, I know) is that it allows multiple favorites lists so we could have one for the kids, one for her, etc.

The good news is that I've talked her into going back to Tivo anyway, but this would be a nice feature in the future.
Mike1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:23 AM   #2
PCurry57
Liberal Hippie Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1973 View Post
One of the features that my wife likes with Time Warner's DVRs (I know, I know) is that it allows multiple favorites lists so we could have one for the kids, one for her, etc.

The good news is that I've talked her into going back to Tivo anyway, but this would be a nice feature in the future.
DirecTV DVR's had this also something I do miss. With DirecTV you could name your list. I had Movies, News... With my cable companies channels scattered this would be very helpful
PCurry57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:14 AM   #3
tomhorsley

Yea, I've always wanted to be able to setup a temporary favorite list when football games are on several channels at once to simplify surfing between the games when a commercial comes on the one I'm currently watching :-).
tomhorsley is offline   Reply With Quote