TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-04-2013, 09:15 AM   #1
ElJimador

Recordings not showing on KMTTG to do list

Hi folks. I'm sure this must be something in my kmttg config settings but I can't figure out what it is. The problem is that I'm only seeing a fraction of the shows saved on my tivo in my kmttg to do list (usually only those recorded over the past few days). For example on the tivo, I've got 20 episodes of Justified saved from 5/11 through last Saturday but on kmttg to do list I can only see the last 5 that recorded on Saturday. All the previous ones don't appear as deleted, they're just not there. So how do I get kmttg to see them so I can transfer them to my PC? Thanks.
ElJimador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #2
moyekj

I think you mean Now Playing List, not To Do List. There is only 1 filter for Now Playing List under config-Visual tab: "Do not show copy protected files in table"
So if that is not enabled and shows indeed are missing then the "Refresh" must be failing. Perform a Refresh and check for error messages in message window.
Cox - Motorola CableCards & TAs
Slingbox 350 via TiVo Mini & TiVo Stream for remote viewing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #3
ElJimador

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
I think you mean Now Playing List, not To Do List. There is only 1 filter for Now Playing List under config-Visual tab: "Do not show copy protected files in table"
So if that is not enabled and shows indeed are missing then the "Refresh" must be failing. Perform a Refresh and check for error messages in message window.
Thanks Moyek. Below is what appears in the message window after I hit refresh. Any idea what "Tivo: Further NPL listings not obtained due to fetch limit=1 exceeded" means? Or do you see anything else in the message that looks odd besides that?

>> Getting Now Playing List from Tivo ...
"F:\Program Files\curl\curl.exe" --retry 3 --anyauth --globoff --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie-jar C:\Users\Jim\AppData\Local\Temp\cookie644533384833052193.tmp --url https://192.168.1.119/TiVoConnect?Co...AnchorOffset=0 --output C:\Users\Jim\AppData\Local\Temp\NPL1577573538060486358.tmp
NPL job completed: 0:00:00
---DONE--- job=playlist tivo=Tivo
Tivo: Further NPL listings not obtained due to fetch limit=1 exceeded.
There are currently no queued jobs to save.
>> RUNNING 'REMOTE NP List' JOB FOR TiVo: Tivo
There are currently no queued jobs to save.
REMOTE job completed: 0:00:03
---DONE--- job='REMOTE NP List' TiVo=Tivo
Old 06-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #4
ElJimador

This is interesting though. After deleting the 5 epidoses of Justified I edited through VideoReDo and saved to my computer, hitting refresh did return 5 more episodes that were recorded earlier. I just can't figure why there's a limit of how many kmttg will parcel out to me at one time.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:05 PM   #5
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJimador View Post
This is interesting though. After deleting the 5 epidoses of Justified I edited through VideoReDo and saved to my computer, hitting refresh did return 5 more episodes that were recorded earlier. I just can't figure why there's a limit of how many kmttg will parcel out to me at one time.
Ah yes, under config-Tivos there's a "limit # of npl fetches" field that you must have set to 1 for some reason. Change that to the default setting of 0 (which means unlimited) and then you should get all listings.
Cox - Motorola CableCards & TAs
Slingbox 350 via TiVo Mini & TiVo Stream for remote viewing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:04 PM   #6
ElJimador

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
Ah yes, under config-Tivos there's a "limit # of npl fetches" field that you must have set to 1 for some reason. Change that to the default setting of 0 (which means unlimited) and then you should get all listings.
Yep, that did it. Now I see all the rest of my Justifieds and everything else now too. Thanks so much for the help!