TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-03-2013, 08:37 AM   #1
cheesesteak
Meh.

Highly Questionable

I may have a new favorite show. This show has been on for a couple of years but it was known as Dan LeBatard Is Highly Questionable until recently. It was a bizarre sports talk show in which long time sports writer Dan LeBatard would sit in his kitchen with his highly incomprehensible Cuban father and talk sports. It was too weird for me to watch. The show recently added another sports writer Bomani Jones as co-host and shortened the name. It's still basically the same show but Bomani cracks me up. I've always liked him on the various espn shows he's been on. Papi is still lovable but decreasing his role has made the show better. I laugh more during this show than I have in any half hour comedy show other than VEEP in years.

A Cheesesteak always pays its debts
cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:41 AM   #2
tigercat74
Lets go Bengals!!!!!

Love Papi and love that show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
tigercat74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:43 AM   #3
stujac

It's a fake kitchen. I thought it was theirs originally also. Big fan of the show; it records every day and thankfully Tivo can find it because the mothership bounces it around all the time.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:00 AM   #4
cheesesteak
Meh.

I really missed this show when it was on its three week vacation. Welcome back, Highly Questionable.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:54 PM   #5
Frylock
Live Long and Tivo!

I am glad this appeared. I tried it when it launched, and didn't really like it. Adding Bomani and decreasing Papi will definitely get me to check it out again. Thanks for the head's up!
Old 07-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #6
cheesesteak
Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
I am glad this appeared. I tried it when it launched, and didn't really like it. Adding Bomani and decreasing Papi will definitely get me to check it out again. Thanks for the head's up!
It's 10x better now. It's funny, doesn't take itself seriously and is only 30 minutes long.