TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #1
donjuanm

Having problems with HBO on my Premiere XL4

I just got this unit and at first wasnt getting hardly any of the channels, let alone HBO. I called Cox and they sorted it out, started receiving all channels apart from HBO. They et up for someone to come out tomorrow morning to have a look at it.
She also said i should call tivo ,see what they say. I did and they said it was a Cox cable problem and that my billing code wasnt inputted correctly. I checked with someone over at Cox and he said everything was right on their end.

The guy at Tivo said this was a common problem, so i was wondering if anyone here can help me out?

i just get the message that i am not authorized to view this channel and to contact my cable provider.
donjuanm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:21 PM   #2
markaisi

Just went through this problem today with fios. It was a Verizon problem. They said something about job needed a separate setup with the cable card. I am all up and running. Best of luck.
markaisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:48 AM   #3
donjuanm

thanks for the reply!

so having a technician come round sorted things?
donjuanm is offline   Reply With Quote