TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > eBay Auction Central > Buyer/Seller Area
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-25-2013, 05:30 PM   #1
MapleLeaf

For Sale: two lifetime 1Tb Series 3 units

After upgrading to a Tivo Premiere 4, I have two Series 3 units for sale. One is a Tivo S3 (TCD 648, the one with the OLED display and two cable-card slots) and the other is a Tivo HD (TCD 652, the one with a single cable-card clot). Both units have lifetime service. Both units have been upgraded with Western Digital 1Tb drives (the S3 has a WD10EVCS and the THD has a WD10EARS). Both units come with all original accessories (the remotes were unused, as I have a universal remote) and original packaging. For shipping, I will place the original Tivo box in another box filled with padding such as packing peanuts and/or air bags.

I'm asking for $375 each, plus shipping. Payment must be through Paypal from a verified account and shipped to a verified address.

Please PM me if interested.
MapleLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
MapleLeaf

Haven't had any takers. Drat, looks like I'll have to go the dreaded eBay route. But before doing so, let me take one more stab here and lower the price. I'll drop it to $325 each and I'll eat the shipping charges (to the continental US only).
Old 05-11-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
MapleLeaf

Hmm... I've run into a bit of an issue that I hope someone can help me with. Someone interested in one of my units contacted me via PM, but when I tried to reply back, I got the following error message (user's name has been replaced with XXXXX):
XXXXX has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Now, I don't want the person to think I'm ignoring them, but at the same time, I don't know how to contact them given this error. Does anyone have any advice regarding the best course of action for contacting this user while still respecting their privacy?
Old 05-12-2013, 02:36 AM   #4
Dan203
Super Moderator

Let me know the users name and I will look into it.
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:06 PM   #5
MapleLeaf

The S3 OLED has been sold to another forum member, but I still have the Tivo HD (TCD 652) available. Lifetime subscription, upgraded 1Tb hard drive, all original accessories and packaging. $325, and includes free double-boxed shipping to anywhere in the continental US.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #6
Bwatford141

Would you be willing to sell it w/o the hard drive?
Bwatford141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:51 AM   #7
MapleLeaf

Quote:
Would you be willing to sell it w/o the hard drive?
Never occurred to me that anyone would want it that way, but sure, I can sell it to you without the hard drive. I'll follow up with you via PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:53 PM   #8
MapleLeaf

I wasn't able to reach a deal with Bwatford141, so the Tivo HD (TCD652160) with lifetime service and 1Tb hard drive is still available.

$325, which includes double-boxed shipping to anywhere in the continental US.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:31 AM   #9
JOL

Quote:
I wasn't able to reach a deal with Bwatford141, so the Tivo HD (TCD652160) with lifetime service and 1Tb hard drive is still available.

$325, which includes double-boxed shipping to anywhere in the continental US.
Mapleleaf, I may be in the market for a TiVo w/ lifetime. I will PM you today.
JOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #10
MapleLeaf

The THD has now been sold as well. Thanks all!