TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #1
RMBittner

Fast Programming Update - Thanks!

Since this tends to be the place we come to when we have questions or problems, I wanted to share some personal "good news" and thanks to the TiVo folks.

My cable company recently added about 24 HD channels to the lineup. After a week without seeing any Guide Data for these new options, though, I sent a Lineup Change form to TiVo Help. They say to allow for about a week for anything to change. . . so I was very pleasantly surprised to see that accurate Guide Data showed up in less than 48 hours. And I didn't have to do a thing to get it -- no restart, no Guided Setup redo. It was just there. And it just worked.

I know. . . Not anything earth-shaking here. But as someone who watches a ton of TV -- and who has loved TiVo ever since our first S2 unit in 2002 -- I just wanted to say a public "thank you" for a small job done well.

Bob
RMBittner is offline   Reply With Quote