TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Mini
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-12-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
moyekj

Was able to run Netflix on Mini

I discovered several days ago with kmttg Remote I was able to launch Netflix on the Mini using "HME Jump" button. Was able to login to register the Mini and play several episodes of Breaking Bad. The interface is lightning fast compared to running Netflix on series 4 units. The 1st time I played and episode when it switched to 1080p/24 resolution (which I had enabled on Mini video output) the Mini rebooted. Since then I've disabled 1080p/24 as a valid output on the Mini and have not had any trouble playing Netflix episodes.

I'm interested in seeing if it works (or at least launches) for any other Mini users or if it is some anomaly with my account. I did try it when I 1st got the Mini but got V301 (Try Later) error or something along those lines back then.

EDIT: Never mind, doesn't work for me anymore. Getting V301 error when attempting to launch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by moyekj : 04-13-2013 at 02:15 PM.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:45 PM   #2
bradleys
It'll be fine....

Interesting...

Are you saying that a hidden version of Netflix is on the Mini and you were able to expose it using the HME Jump menu button?
TiVo Premier (2 TB Upgrade)
TiVo Roamio Plus
TiVo Mini
iPad TiVo app
TiVo Stream (Sold)
Personal Video Share powered by PyTiVo

Last edited by bradleys : 04-12-2013 at 11:51 PM.
bradleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:57 PM   #3
Am_I_Evil

does not work for me
Am_I_Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:15 PM   #4
moyekj

Easy come, easy go. It's no longer working for me either: Getting V301 error when attempting to launch. Oh well, gave a glimpse of what Netflix on the Mini could be and I liked it...

moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote