TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Mini
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-28-2013, 02:06 AM   #1
jabinns

Mini stream from two different premieres?

Sorry if this is answered somewhere, I haven't had luck finding an answer. I became a new tivo owner last week when I picked up a premiere 4xl, a premiere 4, and a tivo stream. My family didnt get my MCE setup with the quad tuner ceton and the Xbox 360's, so here I am (although I get to keep that setup for myself, I can't believe I have 12 tuners in the house now). My question is if I add a mini to the configuration, will it only pair to one of the premieres? I don't want to limit it to only streaming from one of the DVR's. Thanks in advance for your insights.
jabinns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:40 AM   #2
Dan203
Super Moderator

It only "pairs" with one TiVo, but it can stream from all of them. The Mini's My Shows list is a reflection of the host TiVo it's paired to. And just like when you're using the actual TiVo at the very bottom of the list there are links to the other TiVos on the network. When you select one you get that TiVo's My Shows and you can select and play recordings from it.
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:36 AM   #3
jabinns

Thanks Dan, that's what I was hoping to hear.
jabinns is offline   Reply With Quote