TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM   #5041
ThAbtO
TiVoholic by the bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by duftopia View Post
The desktop pc software removes the DRM it loading the MPG file into vegas where I lose video or audio or sync or just get an error message telling me it can't be done!

Any software step to get this into vegas, or even just dvd architect!
Tivo Desktop does not remove its DRM, instead, it adds codecs and stuff so that computer has the ability to decode and play .TiVo files.

If you were to completely uninstall Tivo Desktop, you lose the ability to play the same .TiVo files.

If you were to take the same files to another computer without Tivo Desktop installed on it, it cannot play on there. Hence, the use of programs such as TivoDecode which removes said DRM and converts to a standardized .MPG which will play on another computer.
You can then use any DVD Authoring program to make DVDs in the standard style with .VOB which will play on any standard DVD player, but just writing .MPG files to DVD will only be able to play on those players with .MPG playback functions.
OTA! OTA! OTA!

~~~~~

The TiVo Apocalypse begins on Sat 2013 Feb 16 00:00 GMT!
ThAbtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:44 AM   #5042
wuzznuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzznuubi View Post
Thanks moyekj, works like a charm. 34 ts downloads so far without a hitch
Still working fine. Thanks for adding MediaInfo, much better at detecting .TiVo files info than ffmpeg is.
wuzznuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #5043
jhilla

This program has come such a long way.. =) My only request is to add more to the HME dropbox such as Pandora and HuluPlus.
jhilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #5044
Fofer
༺♥༻

TC CLUB MEMBER
This is news to me... where is the "HME dropbox?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- a list of some favorite browser add-ons that help make TCF even more enjoyable!
Fofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:57 PM   #5045
lpwcomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fofer View Post
I have the same question. The only mention I see of HME is using the TivoCast HME app to stream files via pyTivo. It is a button on the "Files" tab, not a dropdown box. It is simply a way of streaming files while avoiding the 1GB buffer limitation.

Even if it what jhilla wants could be done, I fail to see the need for this feature.

"Jessica Fletcher visits Midsomer. Carnage ensues!"
lpwcomp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:04 PM   #5046
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fofer View Post
It is in the "Remote" sub tab of the "Remote" tab. There's a button called "HME Jump" with a choice of HME apps to jump to - current choices are Netflix, YouTube & Amazon.
Actually this just triggered an interesting thing to try. Since Mini doesn't have a "Netflix" entry in its GUI I wonder if attempting to launch via kmttg would work? (In case TiVo is just hiding the launch point from the GUI). I'll have to try it on my Mini when I get home. Don't expect it to work but you never know...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:40 PM   #5047
reneg

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
It is in the "Remote" sub tab of the "Remote" tab. There's a button called "HME Jump" with a choice of HME apps to jump to - current choices are Netflix, YouTube & Amazon.
Are HME Jumps to Streambaby or VidMgr a possibility?
reneg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #5048
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneg View Post
Are HME Jumps to Streambaby or VidMgr a possibility?
Not that I know of.

Old 03-24-2013, 07:50 PM   #5049
sanjonny

Not able to save jobs

The last couple of times I have tried to save jobs I have gotten error messages similar to this

Code:
Failed to save queued jobs to file
java.io.NotSerializableException: com.tivo.kmttg.JSON.JSONArray
Which of course only happens when I have like 10 files to process with 4 entries a piece or whatever, not when I only have like one or two files. This has worked fine in the past, but not in the current version, so I don't know if it is a tivo change or a kmttg change (note that resume job queue between sessions is not selected because I had too many problems with it)

Also, I have been getting the RPC error often on both my HD tivo and my premiere tivo.

Don't know if the error is exactly the same on both, but it is something like
Code:
RPC error response: invalid credential
rpc Auth error - null
It has been happening quite often. I have rebooted both tivos several times. My only question is, I sometimes use kmttg on one computer to process vid files and on a separate computer to browse the remote control/listings, which worked fine in the past, but maybe now because it is being accessed by 2 different things or something it is causing the problem.

OH and just thought of another issue. I use filebot quite a lot to process files, mostly thru the gui, but it also has a command line. The command line is not completely accurate so it is a work in progress, but still, its useful.
Problem is, when trying to run it via the custom command interface, I guess because it is not in the same path or something, it does not recognize the filebot.jar or filebot.exe and therefore, I cannot use the custom command protocols. I can use it thru like a batch file, but that will not pass the kmttg/tivo filename thru properly (using the fileargs) since the batch is a different cmd process.

I have been able to use other exe files thru the custom command, so I am not quite sure why kmttg doesn't properly recognize or even let me try to run the filebot custom command. Is there another way, maybe a script to be able to run it? I have tried entering the correct file path and executable and also via the file browser, so I am a bit stumped why other executables are recognized and not filebot.jar or filebot.exe.

One final thought/suggestion is that when browsing guide listings, it would be easier/nice if at the bottom of the 12 hour blocks we could scroll to the next block instead of having to move the mouse back up to the next item on the drop down list. If maybe a button was at the bottom to click for next block that would be much more helpful or if you could custom select the number of hours to view. For myself, I tend to scroll thru a weeks worth of guide data on a single channel at a time and do my scheduling, so popping back up and selecting the next dropdown for the blocks is not as easy as just letting me customize having it be able to scroll thru say 3 days of listings or more or click to load the next block or whatever. Of course, yet again, this is icing on top of frosting, but it would make it easier to browse listings.

Thanks for your help and for your continued efforts at making kmttg work great.
sanjonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:37 AM   #5050
duftopia

desltop came with dsd.exe directwhow dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThAbtO View Post
Tivo Desktop does not remove its DRM, instead, it adds codecs and stuff so that computer has the ability to decode and play .TiVo files.

If you were to completely uninstall Tivo Desktop, you lose the ability to play the same .TiVo files.

If you were to take the same files to another computer without Tivo Desktop installed on it, it cannot play on there. Hence, the use of programs such as TivoDecode which removes said DRM and converts to a standardized .MPG which will play on another computer.
You can then use any DVD Authoring program to make DVDs in the standard style with .VOB which will play on any standard DVD player, but just writing .MPG files to DVD will only be able to play on those players with .MPG playback functions.
After the desktop gets the downloads SONY recommended DSD.exe directshow dump which makes the .tivos into .mpgs. THESE files cannot be read into Vegas!!!! thats what I ment
duftopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #5051
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjonny View Post
The last couple of times I have tried to save jobs I have gotten error messages similar to this

Code:
Failed to save queued jobs to file
java.io.NotSerializableException: com.tivo.kmttg.JSON.JSONArray
For next release I updated Save Jobs to skip any remote job types that are queued since they are not serializable and hence cannot be saved/restored.

Quote:
Also, I have been getting the RPC error often on both my HD tivo and my premiere tivo.
Don't know if the error is exactly the same on both, but it is something like
Code:
RPC error response: invalid credential
rpc Auth error - null
If you have 2 or more different kmttg sessions trying to run a remote job type at same time on same TiVo I think this error can occur (depending on timing). I think I may have seen it before also for Series 3 TiVos remote jobs which involves logging into middlemind.tivo.com with your tivo login & password and sometimes fails perhaps because server is temporarily busy or unavailable.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:45 PM   #5052
jcthorne

Quote:
After the desktop gets the downloads SONY recommended DSD.exe directshow dump which makes the .tivos into .mpgs. THESE files cannot be read into Vegas!!!! thats what I ment
And you were given the answer: Use TivoDecode.

Of course, if you would drop Tivo Desktop and use kmttg (the subject of THIS thread) you would not be having this problem.

Setup help for pytivo under windows:
jcthorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:19 PM   #5053
sanjonny

Quote:
For next release I updated Save Jobs to skip any remote job types that are queued since they are not serializable and hence cannot be saved/restored.

I don't think there were any remote jobs in the queue (unless that includes scheduled downloads, I am not sure what remote jobs means) I will keep an eye out for it the next couple times I run it.

Quote:
If you have 2 or more different kmttg sessions trying to run a remote job type at same time on same TiVo I think this error can occur (depending on timing). I think I may have seen it before also for Series 3 TiVos remote jobs which involves logging into middlemind.tivo.com with your tivo login & password and sometimes fails perhaps because server is temporarily busy or unavailable.
Would that include one computer/session downloading and another doing a remote scheduling? That is mostly what happens when I have more than one session running. I don't use kmttg to do any remote scheduling or lookup on the S3/HD because I use the tivowebplus for that. At least I know what to look for to report back.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:35 PM   #5054
moyekj

Quote:
I don't think there were any remote jobs in the queue (unless that includes scheduled downloads, I am not sure what remote jobs means) I will keep an eye out for it the next couple times I run it.
For series 4 TiVos jobs called "remote" in the job table are automatically scheduled right after NPL jobs complete (this is needed to be able to delete shows on your TiVo from kmttg among other things). They are the only jobs that need some JSONArray data that was part of the original error message and I confirmed I get same error message when trying to save those type jobs which is how I reproduced your problem and came up with a fix.

Old 03-25-2013, 11:12 PM   #5055
sanjonny

Quote:
For series 4 TiVos jobs called "remote" in the job table are automatically scheduled right after NPL jobs complete (this is needed to be able to delete shows on your TiVo from kmttg among other things). They are the only jobs that need some JSONArray data that was part of the original error message and I confirmed I get same error message when trying to save those type jobs which is how I reproduced your problem and came up with a fix.
I guess I should also mention that tWP delete has been cranky, is that related? Works fine when done manually on both 4 and 3 units, but when trying to do automatically, it often has an error message and does not delete.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:09 AM   #5056
moyekj

Quote:
I guess I should also mention that tWP delete has been cranky, is that related? Works fine when done manually on both 4 and 3 units, but when trying to do automatically, it often has an error message and does not delete.
Don't know much of anything about TWP as I never had a hacked TiVo. But TWP delete has nothing to do with "remote" type jobs.

Old 03-26-2013, 03:33 AM   #5057
sanjonny

Quote:
Don't know much of anything about TWP as I never had a hacked TiVo. But TWP delete has nothing to do with "remote" type jobs.
I should say this another way, the delete as part of the workflow has recently been hit and miss on both 4 and 3 series. Prior to recent changes (maybe related to middlemind or whatever?) that worked basically flawlessly though I know it might be the changes tivo is making and not kmttg.

Now it works sometimes, but does not work other times and no rhyme or reason yet figured out why it works and does not, though it seems to be failing more than it is successful
Deleting by hand in the NPL on either unit works fine, it only skip it or has failures when its part of the automated workflow.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:30 AM   #5058
moyekj

Quote:
I should say this another way, the delete as part of the workflow has recently been hit and miss on both 4 and 3 series. Prior to recent changes (maybe related to middlemind or whatever?) that worked basically flawlessly though I know it might be the changes tivo is making and not kmttg.

Now it works sometimes, but does not work other times and no rhyme or reason yet figured out why it works and does not, though it seems to be failing more than it is successful
Deleting by hand in the NPL on either unit works fine, it only skip it or has failures when its part of the automated workflow.
So you have both "TWP Delete" and "iPad Delete" tasks enabled in config and in auto transfers setup? That's not something I've really considered and will need to look at the code to see if having both enabled may cause problems with delete.

Old 03-26-2013, 10:42 AM   #5059
moyekj

Quote:
So you have both "TWP Delete" and "iPad Delete" tasks enabled in config and in auto transfers setup? That's not something I've really considered and will need to look at the code to see if having both enabled may cause problems with delete.
I took a look and with current release if you have both enabled then kmttg will try to run both methods. For next release I've added some more checking such that for series 4 TiVos "TWP Delete" will not be attempted and for series 3 TiVos "iPad Delete" will not be attempted. I don't know if this explains what you are running into though as even though currently both are attempted, whichever the relevant one should be able to delete. Sounds like from your description that when the relevant delete is attempted it is failing and the show doesn't get deleted from TiVo. If that's the case then I'm not sure why that is happening. I can only test the "iPad Delete" option and that seems to work reliably for me in auto transfers mode. Make sure you are running the most recent release though (v0p9o).

Old 03-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #5060
mlk43611

Hello,

I'm a newbie to kmttg, just installed and am having a problem decoding to mpeg format. I've selected decrypt, ff_tivo_sd (we record in sd format), added\selected\highlighted a program (from my Tivo PC list), and clicked on Start Jobs. But the conversion doesn't happen. I do not use fast transfer when copying from the dvr to the pc, and I rebooted the dvr after installing kmttg. I have kmttg installed in C:\converter directory with output directed to same. The Tivo recordings are in another directory.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? This is the error message:

tivodecode failed (exit code: 6 ) - check command: C:\converter\tivodecode\tivodecode.exe --mak MAK --no-verify --out "C:\converter\Go On - ''Go for the Gold Watch'' (Recorded Mar 19, 2013, WNWO).mpg" "::{031E4825-7B94-4DC3-B131-E946B44C8DD5}\My TiVo Recordings.library-ms\Go On - ''Go for the Gold Watch'' (Recorded Mar 19, 2013, WNWO).TiVo"
::{031E4825-7B94-4DC3-B131-E946B44C8DD5}\My TiVo Recordings.library-ms\Go On - ''Go for the Gold Watch'' (Recorded Mar 19, 2013, WNWO).TiVo: No such file or directory

Thx.
mlk43611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:57 PM   #5061
sanjonny

Quote:
I took a look and with current release if you have both enabled then kmttg will try to run both methods. For next release I've added some more checking such that for series 4 TiVos "TWP Delete" will not be attempted and for series 3 TiVos "iPad Delete" will not be attempted. I don't know if this explains what you are running into though as even though currently both are attempted, whichever the relevant one should be able to delete. Sounds like from your description that when the relevant delete is attempted it is failing and the show doesn't get deleted from TiVo. If that's the case then I'm not sure why that is happening. I can only test the "iPad Delete" option and that seems to work reliably for me in auto transfers mode. Make sure you are running the most recent release though (v0p9o).
Sorry, so what I meant was not auto transfers, though reading my post I can easily see that is how it is interpreted, but when you add a job to the queue and select say meta, download, qsfix, twp, adscan... adding them to the queue, that is when it was having the problems. But works fine on selecting in the NPL on either unit and deleting. I do not often run the automated downloads (though I should). I also might have been running version n on one computer, so I will double check it is on that version too. I have been a bit of a space cadet since my service dog just passed, so forgive me if I am not making great sense.
Old 03-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #5062
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlk43611 View Post
Hello,

I'm a newbie to kmttg, just installed and am having a problem decoding to mpeg format. I've selected decrypt, ff_tivo_sd (we record in sd format), added\selected\highlighted a program (from my Tivo PC list), and clicked on Start Jobs. But the conversion doesn't happen. I do not use fast transfer when copying from the dvr to the pc, and I rebooted the dvr after installing kmttg. I have kmttg installed in C:\converter directory with output directed to same. The Tivo recordings are in another directory.

tivodecode failed (exit code: 6 ) - check command: C:\converter\tivodecode\tivodecode.exe --mak MAK --no-verify --out "C:\converter\Go On - ''Go for the Gold Watch'' (Recorded Mar 19, 2013, WNWO).mpg" "::{031E4825-7B94-4DC3-B131-E946B44C8DD5}\My TiVo Recordings.library-ms\Go On - ''Go for the Gold Watch'' (Recorded Mar 19, 2013, WNWO).TiVo"
::{031E4825-7B94-4DC3-B131-E946B44C8DD5}\My TiVo Recordings.library-ms\Go On - ''Go for the Gold Watch'' (Recorded Mar 19, 2013, WNWO).TiVo: No such file or directory

Thx.
You filed an issue report today on this right? As I responded there the issue most likely is the strange "::{031E4825-7B94-4DC3-B131-E946B44C8DD5}" base folder that is causing problems. Move the .TiVo files to a more normally named folder and your issues will most likely be solved.

Old 03-26-2013, 04:54 PM   #5063
ThAbtO
TiVoholic by the bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlk43611 View Post
Hello,

Thx.
Another thing, you have double quotes in the file naming scheme,such as "Go for the Gold Watch", remove them.
OTA! OTA! OTA!

~~~~~

The TiVo Apocalypse begins on Sat 2013 Feb 16 00:00 GMT!
ThAbtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:17 AM   #5064
moyekj

Quote:
Sorry, so what I meant was not auto transfers, though reading my post I can easily see that is how it is interpreted, but when you add a job to the queue and select say meta, download, qsfix, twp, adscan... adding them to the queue, that is when it was having the problems. But works fine on selecting in the NPL on either unit and deleting. I do not often run the automated downloads (though I should). I also might have been running version n on one computer, so I will double check it is on that version too. I have been a bit of a space cadet since my service dog just passed, so forgive me if I am not making great sense.
Note that "TWP Delete" task only works for hacked TiVos running TiVoWebPlus and does not apply to series 4 units, and "iPad Delete" only applies to series 4 units. So if you only have "TWP Delete" enabled when processing for a series 4 unit it won't work. Similarly if you have "iPad Delete" enabled when processing for a series 3 unit it won't work there either.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #5065
sanjonny

Quote:
Note that "TWP Delete" task only works for hacked TiVos running TiVoWebPlus and does not apply to series 4 units, and "iPad Delete" only applies to series 4 units. So if you only have "TWP Delete" enabled when processing for a series 4 unit it won't work. Similarly if you have "iPad Delete" enabled when processing for a series 3 unit it won't work there either.
Here is a recent log for some jobs.
In the past, I could have TWP selected in the job queue and it seemed to work on both units, just like the manual using the delete key does in the NPL.

I have not changed my settings in a long time, so TWP delete was enabled, but I did not know there was a second check box if you enabled ipad delete, which I probably never enabled so maybe that will resolve the issues.

I am on the latest version and will check later on tonight when some recordings are scheduled, I do see in the logs that it is trying to delete using TWP on the series 4 unit so that could be it. But this has changed recently....

Anyway, I will see now if it works as long as the check boxes are correct for what unit.

Also, any thoughts on why filebot.jar and exe will not register for custom but others will?

Thanks for your continued work!

Code:
---DONE--- job=javadownload output=C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (13-03_27_2013).TiVo
VideoRedo video dimensions filter is enabled
container=mpeg, video=mpeg2video, x=704, y=480
>> Running qsfix on C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (13-03_27_2013).TiVo ...
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscript.exe //nologo C:\kmttg\VRDscripts\qsfix.vbs "C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (13-03_27_2013).TiVo" "E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (13-03_27_2013).mpg.qsfix" /l:C:\DOCUME~1\JONATH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\VRDLock5533527157304047818.tmp /c:mpeg /v:mpeg2video /x:704 /y:480 
>> DOWNLOADING C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (12-03_27_2013).TiVo ...
http://192.168.0.34:80/download/Totally%20'80s.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=1174357
qsfix job completed: 0:13:41
---DONE--- job=qsfix output=E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (13-03_27_2013).mpg.qsfix
>> Issuing TivoWebPlus show delete request: http://192.168.0.34:8080/confirm/del/1174358
(Renamed E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (13-03_27_2013).mpg.qsfix to E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (13-03_27_2013).mpg)
>> Running adscan on E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (13-03_27_2013).mpg ...
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscript.exe //nologo C:\kmttg\VRDscripts\adscan.vbs "E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (13-03_27_2013).mpg" "E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (13-03_27_2013).VPrj" /l:C:\DOCUME~1\JONATH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\VRDLock6881044044923010579.tmp 
TWP Delete: connection failed: http://192.168.0.34:8080/confirm/del/1174358
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (12-03_27_2013).TiVo: size=1331.63 MB elapsed=0:16:09 (11.53 Mbps)
---DONE--- job=javadownload output=C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (12-03_27_2013).TiVo
>> DOWNLOADING C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (10-03_27_2013).TiVo ...
http://192.168.0.34:80/download/Totally%20'80s.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=1174356
adscan job completed: 0:05:30
---DONE--- job=adscan output=E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (13-03_27_2013).VPrj
>> Running qsfix on C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (12-03_27_2013).TiVo ...
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscript.exe //nologo C:\kmttg\VRDscripts\qsfix.vbs "C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (12-03_27_2013).TiVo" "E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (12-03_27_2013).mpg.qsfix" /l:C:\DOCUME~1\JONATH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\VRDLock624254502056143111.tmp /c:mpeg /v:mpeg2video /x:704 /y:480 
C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (10-03_27_2013).TiVo: size=1330.87 MB elapsed=0:09:06 (20.45 Mbps)
---DONE--- job=javadownload output=C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (10-03_27_2013).TiVo
qsfix job completed: 0:06:19
---DONE--- job=qsfix output=E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (12-03_27_2013).mpg.qsfix
>> Issuing TivoWebPlus show delete request: http://192.168.0.34:8080/confirm/del/1174357
(Renamed E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (12-03_27_2013).mpg.qsfix to E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (12-03_27_2013).mpg)
>> Running adscan on E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (12-03_27_2013).mpg ...
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscript.exe //nologo C:\kmttg\VRDscripts\adscan.vbs "E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (12-03_27_2013).mpg" "E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (12-03_27_2013).VPrj" /l:C:\DOCUME~1\JONATH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\VRDLock410670205364093498.tmp 
>> DOWNLOADING C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (09-03_27_2013).TiVo ...
http://192.168.0.34:80/download/Totally%20'80s.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=1174355
TWP Delete: connection failed: http://192.168.0.34:8080/confirm/del/1174357
adscan job completed: 0:03:57
---DONE--- job=adscan output=E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (12-03_27_2013).VPrj
>> Running qsfix on C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (10-03_27_2013).TiVo ...
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscript.exe //nologo C:\kmttg\VRDscripts\qsfix.vbs "C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (10-03_27_2013).TiVo" "E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (10-03_27_2013).mpg.qsfix" /l:C:\DOCUME~1\JONATH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\VRDLock2353394637162765758.tmp /c:mpeg /v:mpeg2video /x:704 /y:480 
C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (09-03_27_2013).TiVo: size=1308.43 MB elapsed=0:08:43 (20.99 Mbps)
---DONE--- job=javadownload output=C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (09-03_27_2013).TiVo
qsfix job completed: 0:10:59
---DONE--- job=qsfix output=E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (10-03_27_2013).mpg.qsfix
>> Issuing TivoWebPlus show delete request: http://192.168.0.34:8080/confirm/del/1174356
(Renamed E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (10-03_27_2013).mpg.qsfix to E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (10-03_27_2013).mpg)
>> Running adscan on E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (10-03_27_2013).mpg ...
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscript.exe //nologo C:\kmttg\VRDscripts\adscan.vbs "E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (10-03_27_2013).mpg" "E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (10-03_27_2013).VPrj" /l:C:\DOCUME~1\JONATH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\VRDLock8112305987888082029.tmp 
TWP Delete: connection failed: http://192.168.0.34:8080/confirm/del/1174356
adscan job completed: 0:04:23
---DONE--- job=adscan output=E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (10-03_27_2013).VPrj
>> Running qsfix on C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (09-03_27_2013).TiVo ...
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscript.exe //nologo C:\kmttg\VRDscripts\qsfix.vbs "C:\tivo\tivo\Totally 80s (09-03_27_2013).TiVo" "E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (09-03_27_2013).mpg.qsfix" /l:C:\DOCUME~1\JONATH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\VRDLock8486107869548321847.tmp /c:mpeg /v:mpeg2video /x:704 /y:480 
qsfix job completed: 0:10:20
---DONE--- job=qsfix output=E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (09-03_27_2013).mpg.qsfix
>> Issuing TivoWebPlus show delete request: http://192.168.0.34:8080/confirm/del/1174355
(Renamed E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (09-03_27_2013).mpg.qsfix to E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (09-03_27_2013).mpg)
>> Running adscan on E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (09-03_27_2013).mpg ...
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscript.exe //nologo C:\kmttg\VRDscripts\adscan.vbs "E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (09-03_27_2013).mpg" "E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (09-03_27_2013).VPrj" /l:C:\DOCUME~1\JONATH~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\VRDLock5333845605106262366.tmp 
TWP Delete: connection failed: http://192.168.0.34:8080/confirm/del/1174355
adscan job completed: 0:03:49
---DONE--- job=adscan output=E:\tivo recordings\mpg\Totally 80s (09-03_27_2013).VPrj

Old 03-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #5066
moyekj

I don't know anything about "filebot" but you can't execute a .jar file directly. You have to execute "java -jar file.java" to run it. If you can get something working on command line then you can probably make a .bat script out of it which accepts batch parameters and use that .bat script for the kmttg custom command.

Old 03-28-2013, 08:54 PM   #5067
duftopia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThAbtO View Post
To remove Tivo DRM, use TivoDecode, its free.
Works just like directshow dump less interactive.

Results: Mpeg file created STILL cannot be read into Vegas, File loses the video!?!?
duftopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:14 PM   #5068
murgatroyd
Don't stop believin'

Just did a fresh install of the newest version on my G4, told kmttg to use java instead of curl, and the transfers are doing just fine, thanks.

Which is great, because the XP desktop is currently comatose (bad power supply). So no VideoReDo for me until that gets fixed.

Anyway, new version looks great!

Thanks again, moyekj.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:05 AM   #5069
jcthorne

Quote:
Works just like directshow dump less interactive.

Results: Mpeg file created STILL cannot be read into Vegas, File loses the video!?!?
The mpeg file has no video or Vegas does not see it? Have you run mediainfo on the mpeg to see what you have? Tivodecode creates perfectly normal mpeg files with audio and video from .tivo program stream files. Folks here use it every day.

This is not a Vegas support forum or even a Vegas thread. This thread is about kmttg, a different software package supported by its developer. Please ask Vegas support questions from its developer or at least in a different thread. Its off topic here.

Setup help for pytivo under windows:
jcthorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:02 AM   #5070
moyekj

v0p9p version released

New version released with some enhancements and fixes. See release_notes.