TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-06-2013, 07:11 AM   #1
Alfer
WOOSAH!

Body of Proof 3-5-2013 (Spoilers abound)

Yes I know, next to nobody here watches this one but it's still on our small list of shows we somewhat enjoy, as cheesy as it may be.

Tonight's episode was a nice departure from the norm for sure.Just the right blend of wtf/creepiness.

Not sure how Megan(sp) can't be thinking that it was a real possession based on what the girl was saying to her. Especially the final scene. I just knew they were gonna through in that kind of twist but wasn't sure when it was going to come.

The bad thing about these kind of shows (well most really) is that this bizarre thing that just happened to her (main character) will most likely never be discussed ever again during the show, no matter how creepy that final encounter with the girl was. It will be like it never happened.

Oh well, no biggie.

So I'd give this ep a solid B just because it did stray nicely into the "supernatural" in this case.
Alfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:29 AM   #2
JMikeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfer View Post
So I'd give this ep a solid B just because it did stray nicely into the "supernatural" in this case.
That's the reason I'd give it an "F".

Disappointing episode but I'm not very attached to this series, so also no biggie.
JMikeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #3
SNJpage1

I enjoyed it because after all her ways of trying to prove that there was a scientific reason for what took place, it left her now doubting herself.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:33 PM   #4
Alfer
WOOSAH!

After the two encounters/conversations she had, I don't see how she could still conclude that it was scientific in nature. But again, I'm sure the characters will never speak of this whole thing ever again anyway. Just a blip on the show radar to grab some ratings.
Alfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:11 AM   #5
eddyj

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNJpage1 View Post
I enjoyed it because after all her ways of trying to prove that there was a scientific reason for what took place, it left her now doubting herself.
This would have worked better without the quotes from her childhood. I have paranormal crap in my non-paranormal shows. If I want that, I watch re-runs of X-Files.
eddyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #6
mlippert

I like Body of Proof, and I like the addition of Mark Valley in this season, but I'm with you eddyj, they really shouldn't have tossed supernatural stuff into this show, the episode would have been better w/o it.
mlippert is offline   Reply With Quote