TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-03-2013, 08:03 PM   #1
Stu_Bee

Channel Name change = Redo Season passes?

So a channel had a name change from nicjr to nicjrP (I've seen these types of things happen from time to time).

but I notice my season pass recordings don't reference the new name...so I don't think it's going to record anything. Is it just awaiting game for my Tivo to update to the new name in the season passes? Or do I have to delete and recreate them all for that channel?
Old 03-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #2
sharkster

I've never had a problem with that throwing out an SP. As long as the same channel number applies I think it's ok. Probably the recordings already set up just don't change to the new name, but ones that are set up subsequent to the change will.

That's JMHO, FWIW and based on past experiences here with Charter.
sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #3
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

Just go into Modify Season Pass, open the SP and re-save the SP and it will change to the new channel name.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CoxInPHX is offline   Reply With Quote