TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > eBay Auction Central > Buyer/Seller Area
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 02-15-2013, 06:15 PM   #1
TheWGP
Hmmm...

Selling brand new in box Tivo Stream

Well, I got one used and... unbeknownst to me, my wife got me a brand new one for Valentine's Day. Whoops!

She paid full price, and yes, I could return it... but I'd have to ask her for the receipt, if she even kept it, and, well, I'd rather not have that particular conversation or suffer its consequences, if you know what I mean.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'd rather take a modest loss and "pay it forward" a tiny bit by giving it to someone on the forum.

I've sold boxes on here before, and I have a 100% ebay feedback rating as well if references are an issue.

I'd offer it up for $100 including shipping to the contiguous 48 states. That price is net to me - paypal, Dwolla, popmoney, mail me a check/money order, whatever: as soon as it clears, I ship via Priority Mail (2-3 days typical delivery).

This is a brand new, never opened, never used Tivo Stream - as it's just the sealed box, I didn't think it necessary to take pics, but if you want some I can certainly oblige.

PMing me on here emails me instantly, so I should respond expeditiously. Thanks for your interest!

EDIT 4/25/2013 - just realized I still have this, $100 shipped to your door!

Last edited by TheWGP : 04-25-2013 at 07:24 PM.
TheWGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
TheWGP
Hmmm...

Wow, I forgot all about this then found the box in a drawer. Anyone want it for $100 shipped?
TheWGP is offline   Reply With Quote