TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > eBay Auction Central > Buyer/Seller Area
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 02-01-2013, 11:39 AM   #1
dslunceford

DVDs - Cont. from Amazon HH thread

Didn't want to spam up the
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
thread.

Some of these I've double dipped and bought on Blu, some I just am getting rid of.
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Top Gun
  • Sound of Music Five Star Collection
  • The Godfather Trilogy + Bonus materials
  • Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Widescreen version (not extended cuts)
  • One Hour Photo
  • The Departed
  • Goodfellas
  • Aliens
  • Christmas Vacation (not widescreen)
  • Santa Claus is Comin' To Town/Little Drummer boy
  • Mighty Aprhodite
  • Napoleon Dynamite
  • Man on the Moon
  • American Pie
  • American Pie 2
  • Dr Dolittle 2
  • The Cell
  • Anger Management
  • Borat
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  • The Wubbulous WOrlld of Dr Seuss
  • Vanilla Sky
  • Nim's Island

Also have the Dark Knight on Blu Ray (bought the trilogy afterward).

And Dragon's Lair 20th Anniversary set for DVD video, PS2 & Xbox (has Dragon's Lair 1 & 2 plus Space Ace).

Whatever you think is fair plus cost of however you want shipped. PayPal would work. Feel free to PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by dslunceford : 02-02-2013 at 10:43 PM.
dslunceford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:53 AM   #2
Fofer
༺♥༻

TC CLUB MEMBER
I am interested in:
Top Gun
Goodfellas
Aliens
Napoleon Dynamite
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I'll PM ya
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- a list of some favorite browser add-ons that help make TCF even more enjoyable!
Fofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:53 PM   #3
terpfan1980
It's Just TV

TC CLUB MEMBER
Your Dragon's lair should get you back about $40 or more if you sell it on Amazon (check the listings there for that one, it seems to still command a hefty price)
Xbox Live gamertag/PSN id: terpfan1980
terpfan1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #4
Dan203
Super Moderator

Quote:
I am interested in:
Top Gun
Goodfellas
Aliens
Napoleon Dynamite
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I'll PM ya
Buying all the ones that can be converted to VUDU?

Dan
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:25 PM   #5
dslunceford

Quote:
Your Dragon's lair should get you back about $40 or more if you sell it on Amazon (check the listings there for that one, it seems to still command a hefty price)
Yeah, I'm seeing $25 to $45 on eBay. Interesting, I haven't tried selling on Amazon. Wonder if I should. Just as easy as eBay?

Old 02-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #6
dslunceford

Quote:
Buying all the ones that can be converted to VUDU?

Dan
Actually, none for Vudu.

Top Gun came in Blu as part of the Tom Cruise collection:

Goodfellas in Blu as part of a Scorsese collection:

Aliens got swapped for Blu of Alien Anthology:

Harry Potter got full series on Blu from the UK (which looks super cheap right now)

And as for Napoleon Dynamite - I found it to be a Piece of Cr@p film that I'll never rewatch

Old 02-01-2013, 03:24 PM   #7
Dan203
Super Moderator

WalMart has a way to convert a DVD to VUDU for $5. Fofer has been doing that with some of his other movies. I just assumed he was buying your DVDs so he could use that procedure to convert them to VUDU.

Dan
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:30 PM   #8
Fofer
༺♥༻

TC CLUB MEMBER
Nah, not for these. That's $25 more I'd rather spend on new movies instead, and I really disliking having to go into WalMart. Maybe I'll convert 1 or 2 once they introduce home transfers.

- a list of some favorite browser add-ons that help make TCF even more enjoyable!
Fofer is offline   Reply With Quote