TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-30-2012, 11:09 PM   #1
hummingbird_206

Dancing With the Stars 10/30/2012 Results Show

Yes, this is the results show thread. Since the results show recaps the performance show, discussion of both shows for this week (as well as all previously aired shows) is fair game.

I am happy to see Sabrina go home. Just like I was happy to see her go early the first time she was on the show. I really don't enjoy anything about her. And I don't think I'm the only one since she doesn't get the audience votes.

I'm glad Apolo and Karina danced an encore. I thought they deserved the perfect score for that one.

And no elimination next week due to the election.

Crap, Derek isn't going to dance next week and Shawn will be with Mark. Ugh, I can't stand Mark.
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:14 PM   #2
murgatroyd
Don't stop believin'

I for one am tired of Kirstie, and I'd much rather have seen her go home than Sabrina.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:30 PM   #3
MauriAnne
Mostly lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by murgatroyd View Post
I for one am tired of Kirstie, and I'd much rather have seen her go home than Sabrina.
I agree. Kirstie's lack of ability was really evident in the team dance. She was trying to do the same steps as the other dancers --- and she was just awful. I couldn't believe she was awarded the points for that dance. :: shudder ::
Old 10-31-2012, 02:58 PM   #4
gossamer88
HDTV Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriAnne View Post
I agree. Kirstie's lack of ability was really evident in the team dance. She was trying to do the same steps as the other dancers --- and she was just awful. I couldn't believe she was awarded the points for that dance. :: shudder ::
The woman will be 62 in January. Considering that she has to stand out or at the very least try and keep up.
gossamer88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:37 PM   #5
hummingbird_206

I get people not liking Kirstie, but I think she's very entertaining. Yes she's old and she's fat, but she's doing way better than most people her age could do. I think it's unrealistic to expect her to be able to keep up with the girls who are half her age and a third of her weight.
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #6
murgatroyd
Don't stop believin'

It's not a question of her age and fitness. I don't find her entertaining.

She's taking up space that could have been filled by a better dancer.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:53 PM   #7
stellie93

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird_206 View Post

I'm glad Apolo and Karina danced an encore. I thought they deserved the perfect score for that one.
The dance was beautiful, but I thought Karina deserved most of the credit for making it outstanding. Apolo was just ok to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murgatroyd View Post
I'm 62 myself and I can't believe how well Kirstie does. I'm glad she didn't go home too early. But it's past time now.
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:37 PM   #8
zalusky

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellie93 View Post
The dance was beautiful, but I thought Karina deserved most of the credit for making it outstanding. Apolo was just ok to me.

I'm 62 myself and I can't believe how well Kirstie does. I'm glad she didn't go home too early. But it's past time now.
I agree. Apollo technically it very well but I felt his performance was wooden. He had one flat facial expression. He did not look like expressing sadness or concern for a partner with cancer which was what the dance was about. Gilles on the other hand carries technical and artistic at an amazing level and even Shawn has great emotion.