TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #31
tiams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAsunder View Post
Wow, Hank, how many times are you going to post spoilers this week? Glad I either didn't care or already knew the information that seems to be seeping out of your keyboard with reckless abandon. I really think you should read the spoiler rules that are stickied at the top of the forum under "Rules for Posting to the TV Talk Area"
He posted a spoiler in the Walking dead thread this week also.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:11 PM   #32
MikeAndrews
Registered abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiams View Post
I wondered if that was a prop or actual.
Heh. I didn't even notice it in the first place, but I was wondering if Damien Lewis will say if was real in behind the scenes or the DVD comments.

Stephen Tobolowski says before a sex scene the actor has to sign a contract that "no part will enter her." (Dunno if actresses have to sign one, too. )

I wondered how they handle involuntary hydraulics. We saw that Drama Chase got fired, right?
Mac Mini NAS with 9 7 x 2TB drives.
UVerse and OTA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by MikeAndrews : 10-17-2012 at 04:19 PM.
MikeAndrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #33
busyba
The Funcooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by netringer View Post
Stephen Tobolowski says befroe a sex scene the actor has to sign a contract that "no part will enter her."
Now I'm wondering how Stephen Tobolowski ever came to be in a sex scene.

I heard that actors and actresses wear flesh-colored pasties on their junk during sex scenes.

"of course, you are 100% correct" --
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"busyba is officially my favorite poster." --

busyba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:24 PM   #34
MikeAndrews
Registered abuser

Quote:
Heh. I didn't even notice it in the first place, but I was wondering if Damien Lewis will say if was real in behind the scenes or the DVD comments.

Stephen Tobolowski says before a sex scene the actor has to sign a contract that "no part will enter her." (Dunno if actresses have to sign one, too. )

I wondered how they handle involuntary hydraulics. We saw that Drama Chase got fired, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by busyba View Post
Now I'm wondering how Stephen Tobolowski ever came to be in a sex scene.
Ya don't think bald guys are sexy? Learn: http://stephentobolowsky.wordpress.c...lifornication/

Quote:
Originally Posted by busyba View Post
I heard that actors and actresses wear flesh-colored pasties on their junk during sex scenes.
I heard, I think, Jimmy Smits say for nude scenes guys can wear a sock on their Johnson.

We just saw on Boardwalk Empire that they can go without on HBO.
UVerse and OTA

Old 10-17-2012, 04:36 PM   #35
busyba
The Funcooker

Quote:
Ya don't think bald guys are sexy?
Lol, no. Just not him.

Quote:
Right! I forgot about him in Californication. Perhaps it was traumatic amnesia.

"of course, you are 100% correct" --

"busyba is officially my favorite poster." --

busyba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #36
Hank
AC•FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiams

He posted a spoiler in the Walking dead thread this week also.
So what's your point dragging that over into this thread?

Posting something that we talked about in precious TWD threads, where nobody complained about it then, I don't consider it a spoiler. And even then, it was an extremely minor bit of information.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:52 PM   #37
getreal
postcrastinator

Quote:
... We saw that Drama Chase got fired, right?
Is that an "Entourage" reference? I don't get it.

BTW, I also noticed Mr. HappyPants.

getreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:25 PM   #38
RGM1138
I wanna Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by getreal View Post
Is that an "Entourage" reference? I don't get it.

BTW, I also noticed Mr. HappyPants.
Yes, it is. Just to be safe:

Spoiler:

In one ep, Johnny Drama got a small part playing Brooke Shields' brother. There was a scene where they hugged and Johnny was at full attention. Brooke complained to the director.

(I had Fun, fun, fun 'til Katrina took my Ti-Vos away)

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Dean Vernon Wormer
Faber College
RGM1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:16 AM   #39
tiams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
So what's your point dragging that over into this thread?

Posting something that we talked about in precious TWD threads, where nobody complained about it then, I don't consider it a spoiler. And even then, it was an extremely minor bit of information.
The point is that it is a pattern with you and several people have mentioned your propensity for posting spoilers.
People DID complain in the other thread.
You obviously do not understand what is considered a spoiler and as was suggested by someone else, you should read the rules.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #40
Jon J
Curmudgeon

I watched this episode last night and I could swear I saw a shark swimming across the bottom of the screen a couple of times. And, with the music from Jaws playing in the background it was quite amusing...the effect, not the program.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:39 PM   #41
gchance
4 8 15 16 23 42

WELL. I just watched all of Homeland over the last week. One of those preview channels had it on (they showed the 2nd episode of last season) and I was hooked.

I don't have many complaints, but I do have one: why would anyone vote for Randall Flagg as Veep?

Loving the show. I skimmed some old threads and had a good chuckle over everyone complaining about the quality of the season finale.

Greg

|
|
|

5k:
10k:
13.1M
26.2M
gchance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:32 PM   #42
MikeAndrews
Registered abuser

Quote:
It occurred to me that there are no accidents. If you think about how TV shows are filmed from various angles they couldn't have something in one shot not in another - so it had to be special effects. They must have laughed their backsides off at whatever he was rigged with.
UVerse and OTA

Old 10-22-2012, 09:46 AM   #43
LlamaLarry

I missed the Mr Happy aspect of Damien as I was hoping for a downblouse on Morena.

I too am wondering WTF with Uncle Mike going in for his nightcap, only after he hears about Brody and Claire. I can understand schtupping his best friend's wife when he was gone for so long, but after accepting his beat down last season I think he would be a little less likely to violate the Bro Code while Brody is still in the picture. This double dip situation would likely end poorly for Mike.

WTH is with the grouchy ass, anti-Brody, sniper buddy? He's a drunk, but he's also kind of a dick, particularly to Brody. Did I miss/forget some backstory?
LlamaLarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:35 AM   #44
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlamaLarry View Post
WTH is with the grouchy ass, anti-Brody, sniper buddy? He's a drunk, but he's also kind of a dick, particularly to Brody. Did I miss/forget some backstory?
I don't think so...they're supposed to be a band of brothers, but Brody isn't sticking up for the dead guy; he's just accepting the company line that he was a traitor without looking into it very hard. Of course, WE know he's doing it because if anybody looks too hard they'll find Brody, but the other army guys don't know that, and so they're wondering why Brody doesn't seem to care very much...and the drunk guy is wondering louder, as drunk guys often do.

It's just another way of showing the conflicting pressures Brody is under. Pressure from his friends to stick up for his buddy and uncover the truth; pressure from his status as a secret terrorist not to have the truth come out.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #45
DevdogAZ
Give em Hell, Devils

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlamaLarry View Post
I too am wondering WTF with Uncle Mike going in for his nightcap, only after he hears about Brody and Claire. I can understand schtupping his best friend's wife when he was gone for so long, but after accepting his beat down last season I think he would be a little less likely to violate the Bro Code while Brody is still in the picture. This double dip situation would likely end poorly for Mike.
Clearly Mike cares for Jess. They had a good relationship when Brody was gone, and Mike was hurt when Brody came home and the relationship had to end. Obviously, he wasn't going to get in the way of Brody and Jess being reunited, but he wasn't happy about it.

Now he finds out that he had to abandon his relationship with Jess so Brody could get back in there, but that Brody was so uninterested in making it work that he was cheating on Jess within a short time after coming home? I'd think that would be enough to make him say, "Screw it. If Brody doesn't respect his own marriage, then neither do I."