TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
Archangel00

Arrow Sons of Anarchy - "Stolen Huffy" - 10/02/12

so sad

Someone else said in last weeks thread, and I think I may also be a bit too vested in this show.

Clay still breathing doesn't help matters either. He needs to die a slow and painful death.

The Tara/Gemma/Wendy crap is really starting to wear on me now too.

Hopefully the Diosa/Cara Cara "merger" turns out to be a sorely needed change for the better.
Archangel00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:40 PM   #2
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel00 View Post
Hopefully the Diosa/Cara Cara "merger" turns out to be a sorely needed change for the better.
You know it won't..more trouble for sure..from Nero's other lady to the gangbangers.

Gemma 2.0 still has some things to learn..she got played by the original into fighting.
Ment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:02 AM   #3
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

The look on Jax's face in the last shot somewhat belays his professed attitude towards gang politics...

Which is to say, looks like some $#!% gets broken, and I wonder if it will be because he channels his rage or because it bursts out?
Old 10-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #4
Idearat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ment View Post
You know it won't..more trouble for sure..from Nero's other lady to the gangbangers.

Gemma 2.0 still has some things to learn..she got played by the original into fighting.
Watching Gemma set Tara up for the fight was so comical, I wouldn't have been surprised to see her wink at the camera.

The new brothel at the Elks Lodge might be a new source of tension, but it might just be there for an excuse to show more naked bodies on the show that are 'integral to the plot" as oppose to gratuitous.
Idearat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:06 AM   #5
Idearat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel00 View Post

Clay still breathing doesn't help matters either. He needs to die a slow and painful death.
Well, it helps me that he's breathing only with the help of oxygen. He's acting pretty whipped, but he did a good job setting Gemma up to beat up the young blonde girl. We also saw looks being exchanged with the new members ( former Nomads ) when the discussion turned to the home invasions, so another small clue that Clay's behind those.
Idearat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #6
chronatog7
Ill 'Gotten Gains!

Clay is definitely behind it. I think Jax is going medieval on everyone.

I agree that Gemma 2.0 is wearing thin. She still gets played. She is deeper in the rabbit hole than what she would like to admit.

I'm glad that the club suffered from losing Ope. Many times someone dies and it's business as usual. Gemma's line when she found out was great...something along the lines of "What's happening?".

This season is turning to be one of the best. It is almost making forget about the Irish season....LOL>
Old 10-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #7
cheesesteak
Meh.

Gemma 1.0, Gemma 2.0 and Senorita Gemma are all wearing a bit thin. I'm beginning to think the show would be better off if all the brunettes disappeared. At least the blondes are non-troublemaking eye candy.

The idea of Tara kicking a tough broad's ass is comical. Taylor Swift could probably beat her up.

Looks like Nero's enforcer is as sick as Tig.

By now, Nero should have figured out on his own that Gemma wasn't anything but trouble. He shouldn't have needed Jax to tell him.

A Cheesesteak always pays its debts
cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:57 AM   #8
VegasVic
Craps Player

A bit of a letdown after last weeks episode. Agree with the whole Gemma/Tara thing. If Pope took them out I would be happy.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:40 PM   #9
markymark_ctown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idearat View Post
Well, it helps me that he's breathing only with the help of oxygen.
but still lifting weights...
markymark_ctown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:22 PM   #10
dimented
Comfortably Numb

I thought it was a very good episode. There was no way to keep up with the intensity of last week's episode. It was nice to calm down a bit. Even it it was sad with the wake.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #11
JLucPicard

TC CLUB MEMBER
In the opening shot, where the kids are riding their bikes then stop at the road, my first thought was, "Oh, crap, no more kids on bikes getting killed senselessly" (a la Breaking Bad). Then later when Jax was looking at the old picture of him and Ope on their bikes, they looked an awful lot like the kids in the open (but without helmets).

Were the kids in the open real kids, or was Jax flashing back to him and Ope as kids? I'm guessing they were real kids, but the similarity in the look makes me ask.
JLucPicard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #12
TheMerk
Always Bid First

Real kids. They showed Jax give them a down low thumbs up. The kids on the bicycles were in aww.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

TheMerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #13
lodica1967

I really feel like SOA has gotten back on track so far this season. I actually look forward to the next episode which hasn’t happen for me since the kidnapping season.

I understand that either Opie or Clay had to die to move the story forward. There was no way for them to co-exist. Opie should have killed Clay after what happened to Donna. After he murdered his father? Clay should have been dead.

I hate Clay and was sad that it had to be Opie. But I can’t see how else it could have gone down. But I don’t like it. I think Opie's death will lead Jax to a very dark place.

Tara is supposed to be smart. Ok she is annoying, but smart. How did she go from wanting to kick Gemma’s ass to being manipulated by her. I though we were past that. She figured out that Gemma sent Wendy but not the Gemma was manipulating her now. Ok….

Small complaints compared to the last seasons but I am glad it is back. I hope they keep it up.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:30 AM   #14
cheesesteak
Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lodica1967 View Post

Tara is supposed to be smart. Ok she is annoying, but smart. How did she go from wanting to kick Gemma’s ass to being manipulated by her. I though we were past that. She figured out that Gemma sent Wendy but not the Gemma was manipulating her now. Ok…..
Tara gets my vote for dumbest woman on tv. There's zero chance that her life with Jax ends well and she should know that.

Is Opie's mom still around?

I'm kind of surprised that Jax didn't force Tig to pay some amount to support Opie's kids.

A Cheesesteak always pays its debts
cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #15
hummingbird_206

Tara is an idiot and Gemma is a bitch, but a smart bitch.

Opie's Mom is around somewhere. He mentioned her when asking Lila to watch his kids. Don't know why he didn't want his kids with his Mom, but would assume that's where they'll go unless Lila decides to keep them permanently.
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #16
newsposter
Poster of News

i wish clay was gone and ope back but i guess he's more controversial.

the 3 kids arent ope's are they?

amazing how in and out the actors are one week to the next, i guess they cant be in every one, but i like the CIA guys, the old sheriff pops in a bit, even no pope this ep if memory serves me?..just his name

jax doing the gavel looks so out of place but no way do i want clay back in there. love how the hands went up very quickly at the table for the vote..at least someone is taking their word seriously.

!

monsterjoe - You aren't wrong; spartanstew- I agree with newsposter
newsposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:13 PM   #17
TonyTheTiger
Pro Troll Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird_206 View Post
Tara is an idiot and Gemma is a bitch, but a smart bitch.

Opie's Mom is around somewhere. He mentioned her when asking Lila to watch his kids. Don't know why he didn't want his kids with his Mom, but would assume that's where they'll go unless Lila decides to keep them permanently.
IIRC, his mother lives out of state or at least a long way away. That was given as an excuse when he asked Lila to watch the kids at one point.