TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
hummingbird_206

Hart of Dixie Season 2

I enjoyed the first season of this show. Glad to see it back.

I'm glad Lemon and George broke up. I don't really care if Zoe and George get together, actually I like Zoe and Wade together. Lemon working at the bar could be fun.

I'm glad Ruby is sticking around. She and Levon are good together.
hummingbird_206 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #2
stellie93

I think Levon is awesome--what a good actor for a former football player. Good show. Glad it's back.
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #3
hummingbird_206

10/16/2012 If it Makes You Happy

I really like Zoe and Wade together. Their sparring is pretty entertaining.

Too bad Ruby is running for Mayor and now Lavon and Lemon are teaming up. But at least Ruby's challenge to Lavon caused him to figure out why he wants to be Mayor.

I'd be happy if George and Lemon lived unhappily ever after together. They are my least favorite characters.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #4
Sadara
huh?

I'm like others I'm glad George and Lemon are broken up. I kinda look forward to Lemon having some serious heartache and disappointment. I like Zoe and Wade together as well, an odd couple, but Wade has some things he can teach Zoe about life and living!

I like Ruby! I like Ruby! I like Ruby!! She's going to stir things up in a good way and I like that!!
Sadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:23 PM   #5
hummingbird_206

I'm still watching, anyone else?

I'm liking Brick a lot more lately. His young gf has certainly caused him to loosen up a bit.

Still liking Zoe and Wade. Not too crasy about George and Tansy, but guess I'd rather see him with her than Lemon or pining for Zoe.

Wish they'd show more of the HS girl (can't think of her name). She's cute and it's fun to watch Zoe try to mentor her.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:35 PM   #6
hummingbird_206

And Rose was back this week. I think she's so cute! Not crazy about Lemon's little sister though.

Levon and AB are a good couple.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:18 PM   #7
newsposter
Poster of News

this thread has such a low count...i only see this sometimes when gf is watching it but i do much prefer annabeth and she shouldnt worry about lemon's feelings with levon..just go for it. of course maybe i didnt see enough of the eps to get a good feeling for what else is going on but if lemon isnt with him, all bets are off and he's free

i cannot believe i just wrote about a girl named lemon

i also saw the ep with the surprise party that was awkward...they did that very well!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

monsterjoe - You aren't wrong; spartanstew- I agree with newsposter
newsposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:10 PM   #8
hummingbird_206

Written by a man with no understanding of the girl code ;-) I totally get AB not wanting to hurt her bestie, even if Lemon is a bitch and isn't with Levon now. You still don't go out with your BF's ex especially when the BF isn't really over him. Just because Lemon isn't with Levon right now doesn't mean it's over between them. And this from someone who can't stand Lemon!
Old 02-20-2013, 05:56 PM   #9
hummingbird_206

Oh man, Wade is going to cheat on Zoe? Ugh.

The zombie thing was just too strange.