TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-07-2012, 12:15 AM   #301
Snappa77
RUDEBWOY

Why wasn't the book in the master bedroom bath? Seems like that would have a more logical place for it rather than the guest bath.

(forgive me if this is a smeek... 10 pages... oy vey.)
2 R10's- GONE
2 COMCAST HD TiVo DVR's. SofaKing slow.
Snappa77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:55 AM   #302
BitbyBlit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappa77 View Post
Why wasn't the book in the master bedroom bath? Seems like that would have a more logical place for it rather than the guest bath.
It was. The question is, why was Hank using that bathroom?

Maybe it was because his movements tended to be noisy and smelly, and the guest bathroom was too close to outside.

And to think, Walt would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those meddling kids.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:15 AM   #303
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmeeker View Post
Sure, he would be dead. But there would be more other people ALIVE....
But almost all VERY bad people....( I don't count the airplane)
Bierboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #304
jsmeeker
Vegas Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevdogAZ View Post
Someone made a chart of every death linked to Walter White:

You can find the full story here.
Is Jane the only identifiable woman?

Obviously, there were some on the planes, but never specifically identified.

Is there anyone that died in this show that's NOT on the list? The way they set it up, it looks like EVERYTHING is linked to W.W.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jsmeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:15 AM   #305
Hank
AC•FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitbyBlit View Post
And to think, Walt would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those meddling kids.
Which meddling kids?
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #306
Hank
AC•FTW

Quote:
Is there anyone that died in this show that's NOT on the list? The way they set it up, it looks like EVERYTHING is linked to W.W.
I think Gus's battle with the Cartel would have happened with or without WW.

Also the turtle guy and associated DEA deaths were unrelated.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:20 AM   #307
jsmeeker
Vegas Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
I think Gus's battle with the Cartel would have happened with or without WW.

Also the turtle guy and associated DEA deaths were unrelated.
agreed.

Looking at the chart again, it's the "Breaking Bad Death Toll" So, I guess the whole list is fair and accurate. It's the description of it as "Deaths linked to Walter White" that may be slightly off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:21 AM   #308
jsmeeker
Vegas Boy

Quote:
Which meddling kids?

care for a Scooby Snack?

Old 09-07-2012, 10:55 AM   #309
BitbyBlit

Quote:
Which meddling kids?
The ones that Hank was dropping off at the pool.

Quote:
Looking at the chart again, it's the "Breaking Bad Death Toll" So, I guess the whole list is fair and accurate. It's the description of it as "Deaths linked to Walter White" that may be slightly off.
Yeah. If you look at the last "element" of the formulas under the names, that is the person that was most responsible.

So only the ones with a "W" are the deaths that the chart is saying Walt is responsible for.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #310
getreal
postcrastinator

Quote:
LOL! I had never heard that before.

getreal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #311
Hank
AC•FTW

Quote:
Ok, you got me. I fell for it.

That's funny.

Maybe it was Skyler's cooking.

I really can't wait to see what's the first thing Hank does with this information (please don't say "wipe"). Like how does he ever face Walt again in any sort of civil manner. But I'm sure he suppresses it long enough to come up with a plan. It's interesting now, Hank's the one with the big secret, and he has to keep it from Walt, Sklyer, and Marie. At least initially. As alluded to above, I think Hank will approach Walt alone, face to face, because Hank knows he's totally screwed either way. Either he takes Walt down (as well as his family, and his own career), or he breaks bad himself.

Also, does he finish his business first? He gets this once-in-a-lifetime groundshattering information about his B-I-L... does he say to himself "eh, I still have to take a dump"
Old 09-07-2012, 12:37 PM   #312
tivoboyjr
Unregistered User

Quote:
Ok, you got me. I fell for it.

That's funny.

Maybe it was Skyler's cooking.

I really can't wait to see what's the first thing Hank does with this information (please don't say "wipe"). Like how does he ever face Walt again in any sort of civil manner. But I'm sure he suppresses it long enough to come up with a plan. It's interesting now, Hank's the one with the big secret, and he has to keep it from Walt, Sklyer, and Marie. At least initially. As alluded to above, I think Hank will approach Walt alone, face to face, because Hank knows he's totally screwed either way. Either he takes Walt down (as well as his family, and his own career), or he breaks bad himself.

Also, does he finish his business first? He gets this once-in-a-lifetime groundshattering information about his B-I-L... does he say to himself "eh, I still have to take a dump"
When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

I think Hank will go back and connect all of the dots that he can and put his case together against Walt. As much for his own need to "solve" the case as for anything else. I think Hank will have his ducks in a row if he does decide to confront Walt. I don't think this would be an impulsive act. For one thing, Hank doesn't know about all of the murders Walt has been involved with - not yet, anyway - but Hank has to know that Walt is a much more dangerous guy than he thought he was.
tivoboyjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:52 PM   #313
Hank
AC•FTW

I think it will take Hank all of 5 minutes in his head to piece together everything that happened over the last year+ into a nice, neat story. The story we got to watch. When all the pieces all start falling together for him, it will all suddenly make perfect sense. That's the look on his face at the end of "Gliding". Then I think the next step is anger, that Walt put everyone's life on the line, especially Hank's -- several times.

I also think there's a little bit of "You're shtting me! You're Heisenberg? Get the F out of here! Wow. You did all that, right under my nose the entire time? I thought you were a brainiac, but this, wow. Just wow. But now I have take you down."
Old 09-08-2012, 05:04 AM   #314
Phantom Gus

hes going to die from shock on the toilet like a man
Phantom Gus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:55 AM   #315
danterner
Not it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Gus View Post
hes going to die from shock on the toilet like a man
Nah, he's pretty well grounded.

| Facebook:
| XBOX LIVE gamertag:
| Twitter:
| Goozex:
danterner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #316
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer

Quote:
Originally Posted by danterner View Post
Nah, he's pretty well grounded.
[rimshot] [/rimshot]
Bierboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:11 AM   #317
SeanC
ECT

I wonder if he'll figure out about the bugging? It'll be real hard for him now they Walt has removed the evidence, but what was the critical thing they found out from the bug? Was it about the laptop? Or was it something about the 9 guys behind bars I dunno.

I vaguely remember that there was some angle the DEA was working on that Walt and crew were made aware of by the bug, and they were able to stop the DEA's investigation. It's not coming to me, but anyway, my point is, now with this new information, as Hank thinks back, is he going to remember those (at least) 2 times he left Walt unattended in his office, right around the time that his investigation was stymied by, what would have appeared at the time, very bad luck.

Mmmmmmm, after all that, I think it was the laptop.
SeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:37 AM   #318
betts4
I am Spartacus!

TC CLUB MEMBER
I wonder if Hank is going to lose his new title/job by going all wacky to try and figure it out and spending time that he is not supposed to, on the case again.

"He's a freak!! Take him apart and lose the pieces under the couch!"
betts4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:08 PM   #319
DevdogAZ
Give em Hell, Devils

I envision a scene next season where Hank and Gomie are in Hank's office looking at a cork board with Walt's picture at the top and all the yarns connecting Walt to all the other aspects of the Heisenberg case. And then Hank's secretary will buzz in and say, "Mr. Schrader, Walter White is here to see you. Should I send him in?"
Old 09-08-2012, 12:31 PM   #320
robojerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevdogAZ View Post
I envision a scene next season where Hank and Gomie are in Hank's office looking at a cork board with Walt's picture at the top and all the yarns connecting Walt to all the other aspects of the Heisenberg case. And then Hank's secretary will buzz in and say, "Mr. Schrader, Walter White is here to see you. Should I send him in?"
I envision next season starts right where this one left off, Hank telling Marie they have to leave or something, anything to get out of there. Then calling Gomie on the way home to meet up later that night or early the next morning. Hank now knows in his bones, but I would think he would still hope he's wrong about the Whites. I think it would be interesting if he had Gomie do an off the books look into the Whites, really hoping nothing is found and the book is just a coincidence. However the Whites are dirty now, Hank and or Gomie will find something.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:36 PM   #321
mooseAndSquirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanC View Post
I wonder if he'll figure out about the bugging? It'll be real hard for him now they Walt has removed the evidence, but what was the critical thing they found out from the bug? Was it about the laptop? Or was it something about the 9 guys behind bars I dunno.

I vaguely remember that there was some angle the DEA was working on that Walt and crew were made aware of by the bug, and they were able to stop the DEA's investigation. It's not coming to me, but anyway, my point is, now with this new information, as Hank thinks back, is he going to remember those (at least) 2 times he left Walt unattended in his office, right around the time that his investigation was stymied by, what would have appeared at the time, very bad luck.

Mmmmmmm, after all that, I think it was the laptop.
The initial purpose of the bug was to check if Lydia was lying or not about the GPS. It then became Mike's way of knowing when they were coming for him. I think the laptop magnet-caper was behind them before the office got bugged.
mooseAndSquirrel is online now   Reply With Quote