TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #31
Shaunnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004raptor View Post
I can't stand Dan. I won't even admit he's the best at this game. Dr. Will did this without any roadmap to follow. Dan has had numerous seasons to watch and study and plan out his strategy. Also, its alot less about dan being smart and more about the others being complete morons. Of course, I'm just a Dan hater so my opinion means nothing.
Weren't you the one who hated Jeff, also?

Shaunnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:38 PM   #32
Shaunnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
One thing I miss, no visit to the Jury House. I always love watching people's reactions when they see who is coming in and how they got there.
They usually do that the last couple of weeks of the show. You know, when there is nothing going on in the house.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:46 PM   #33
2004raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post
Weren't you the one who hated Jeff, also?

Maybe. Didn't he play 2 seasons? If so, I remember liking him ok the first then not so much the second.

Strangely, it seems I'm not with the majority on the people in bb I root for.

And really I don't hate Dan. I honestly never saw his season. There's just something about him I don't care for. And there's he fact that he's an ex player as well as a winner. I'm just against that in general.
2004raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:46 PM   #34
nmiller855

I'm really hoping they show Britney's reaction to Frank coming in the door then them settling down a little then having Joe come in in Sunday's show.
nmiller855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:00 PM   #35
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcondon View Post
Seems most of the time people cool off and vote for the best player left. Not always and I haven't watch as many seasons as you have but I think 75% of the time at least people vote for who deserved it.
That's changed over the years on this show and Survivor. Seems people are holding grudges more now.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #36
bryhamm
randomize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post
Boogie ain't there to coach. He was the last person out before the jury was started.
Really? For some reason I thought he was the first jury member.

Bry, normally I would say you can hammer me any time baby -- Zevida

I should have frickin' bryhammed your balls yesterday -- KMan
bryhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #37
Shaunnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryhamm View Post
Really? For some reason I thought he was the first jury member.
Ashley was, who went right after Boogie.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #38
blue_ironman

I've been disappointed in this season overall. It's gotten a little more compelling in the last few weeks, but I'm now sad to see Frank gone. I don't know who to cheer for anymore.

Can't wait to see Dan meet Frank in the jury house....
blue_ironman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:18 AM   #39
bleen
Protein from the Sea

Someone brought this up in the Spoiler thread but what Dan should have done was vote to keep Frank, which would have made it a 2-2 tie and Ian would have had the tiebreaker. That way it would be Danielle that betrayed the "alliance" ("I don't what happened with her" Dan could have whispered to Frank as he left) and Dan would still be good in Frank's eyes, and Ian would have been agreeable because he would be the one to actually vote Frank out (and he even said as much in the DR).

The only thing I can think of is if Ian later realized that would put too much blood on his hands and Dan had to backtrack to keep in Ian's good graces.
bleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #40
nmiller855

I thought the same thing, bleen. I figured Dan would play it up that he had worked to keep Frank in order to get more jury votes.
nmiller855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:33 AM   #41
tiams

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtypacman View Post
This season has been pretty bad overall. Big Brother just can't do enough new things to surprise me any longer, their twists are pretty lame. Dan has played a very good game but has made one to many enemies in the jury. He could be the next Russell (survivor reference), best dam game you could play but still not go home with the prize because of the hurt feelings lol.
I have always wanres to see a season of BB or Survivor with no jury. Players would just keep voting people off until there were only two standing and then have an endurance competition between the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcondon View Post
Agreed. He was going out last night regardless. Would have been cool if Frank blew up Dan's game though by saying I guess this means our final 2 is no more? And even bigger would have been to tell Ian it was Dan behind pushing Brittany out the door.
Yeah, I wish he had been clear headed enough to do that. Would have made things interesting to blow up the house. He may get the chance to tell ian in the jury house and he certainly can tell brittany.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleen View Post
Someone brought this up in the Spoiler thread but what Dan should have done was vote to keep Frank, which would have made it a 2-2 tie and Ian would have had the tiebreaker. That way it would be Danielle that betrayed the "alliance" ("I don't what happened with her" Dan could have whispered to Frank as he left) and Dan would still be good in Frank's eyes, and Ian would have been agreeable because he would be the one to actually vote Frank out (and he even said as much in the DR).

The only thing I can think of is if Ian later realized that would put too much blood on his hands and Dan had to backtrack to keep in Ian's good graces.
I think Ian would have relished being the tie-breaker. He likes thinking of himself as a henchman.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #42
Dnamertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleen View Post

But how would Frank know who the two votes were? He would have known either Dan or Danielle didn't keep their promise, but he wouldn't have know who it was. I think voting to keep Frank would have made Shane and Ian not trust Dan as much.
Dnamertz is offline   Reply With Quote