TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > eBay Auction Central > Buyer/Seller Area
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-04-2012, 11:59 PM   #1
taylor0987

Humax Series 2 single tuner free (local pickup) or cheap shipped

Hi, I have a Humax T800 that I want to get rid of. It has a ~120 GB hard drive in it and it is working well. I bought it new in early 2005 and except for having to replace the hard drive, I have had no problems with it. Unfortunately, it does not have service--I was paying by the year. It includes a power cable, composite video/stereo audio cable, coax cable, telephone cable, and a silver remote.

I have already tried to sell it on eBay and had no takers.

If you are in my area (suburban Baltimore City) and can come to my house to pick it up, you can have it.

If you cannot come and pick it up, then I would want some small amount of money for my trouble (since I have to drive to UPS to ship it) plus have you pay for shipping.

Edit: this is from a pet-free non-smoking home.

Thanks
Taylor
taylor0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
taylor0987

$5 plus shipping
or free local pickup.

I'd hate to throw this in the garbage
taylor0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #3
unitron

Quote:
Hi, I have a Humax T800 that I want to get rid of. It has a ~120 GB hard drive in it and it is working well. I bought it new in early 2005 and except for having to replace the hard drive, I have had no problems with it. Unfortunately, it does not have service--I was paying by the year. It includes a power cable, composite video/stereo audio cable, coax cable, telephone cable, and a silver remote.

I have already tried to sell it on eBay and had no takers.

If you are in my area (suburban Baltimore City) and can come to my house to pick it up, you can have it.

If you cannot come and pick it up, then I would want some small amount of money for my trouble (since I have to drive to UPS to ship it) plus have you pay for shipping.

Edit: this is from a pet-free non-smoking home.

Thanks
Taylor
Do you still have this?

There's a guy looking for a T800 image who'd probably be glad to pay shipping on it.

"I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

Darth TiVo, 14 February, 2011
unitron is offline   Reply With Quote