TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
dirk harmon

Tnt Hd season pass problems

Hi ya,

Anyone having problems with Tnt on the thr22 with the seasons passess. I have 4 shows as season passes. Rizzoli and Isles, Franklin and Bash, Falling Skies, Perception and it keeps removing the season pass to do recordings. When I go to the "view recording history" It says this about all the recordings "This program will not be recorded because its channel has been removed from your lineup.". Tnt is still in the channel line up and has never been removed.

I have tried everything. Deleting the season pass and re-doing it. restarting unit. After I have redone the seasons passes within several hour or by the next day, it removes all the seasons passes to do recordings with the above message.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed
dirk harmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
celtic pride

Thats funny i had the exact same problem on my tivo premiere with verizon a couple of months ago,the tivo thought TNT had been removed from the lineup,I called tivo about this problem and sent an email to tribune guide services (I think) anyway a week later they got the right information back into the tivo guide and its been fine since!!
celtic pride is offline   Reply With Quote