TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
oaklandsberg

TRH22 & MLB Extra Innings Package Problems

Does anyone else w/ the new DirecTV HD Tivo Unit have problems getting the MLB Extra Innings channels?

I get all of my other channels fine, and the MLB Extra Innings Channels show up fine on my other receivers (non-TiVo)--just not on the TiVo unit.

I have called DirecTV three times on this and they are clueless. Last night, a technician was able to resend a signal that got it working, but today it's back to the same problems. All that shows up on the screen is the DTV logo.

Anyone else had this experience?
oaklandsberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #2
oaklandsberg

So no one else has had this problem I'm guessing...
Old 08-11-2012, 05:58 PM   #3
stevel
Dumb Blond

TC CLUB MEMBER
I don't see any mentions over at the TiVo section of DBStalk Forums.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:40 PM   #4
oaklandsberg

DirecTV completely stumped on this problem.
They just sent me a new box. Installed it and the games came in.
Next day, back to the same problem of no games showing up.
Other channels are all fine.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #5
celtic pride

your scaring me i want to switch back to directv and get get 2 hr22 tivos ,and get nba league pass,if i miss even 1 celtics game i'd go crazy!!! I may have to go with the hr34and hr24 instead. BTW is EI like nba league pass? for example on nba league pass the celtics game would be listed on nba pass channels 750(home announcers)( 751 visitor announcers) or channel 630( comcast sports new england always the celtic announcers) doing the game home and away! I always just set my tivo to record the game on comcast sports new england channel 630 .does MLB do this maybe you can try recording from a regional sport network instead of the extra inning channel,the reason i mentioned this is there were a couple of times when my team was listed on the wrong nba pass channel so i knew if i set it to record off the celtics channel comcast sports new england it would always record the game!!

Last edited by celtic pride : 09-05-2012 at 01:08 PM.
celtic pride is offline   Reply With Quote