TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
gatorbait

My TiVo Not Working - TiVo Not Helping

I have had an ongoing issue for months now where my tivo simply does not work for me. It does not matter what browser or machine I use it just does not pull up information.

I have tested using other family member credentials and I immediately see what I would expect. I have logged support calls and sent PM's to TiVo employees on this forum. Nothing.

If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2012-09-04 at 12.05.30 PM.jpg (23.0 KB, 84 views)
gatorbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
digdug

Just dropped in to share in your pain. I've got an open ticket with Tivo support; one which they've never contacted me about other than an automated message stating the issue would be resolved in 5-7 days. That was a month ago. All attempts at contacting them about my issue are no good.

I left the satellite
digdug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #3
Dan203
Super Moderator

I had a problem like this years ago. It wasn't that it didn't work, it was just really, really, slow. If I let it sit long enough everything would eventually fill in. I was part of a beta at the time and gave TiVo complete access to my account using my credentials. With that they were able to fix the problem, but they never told me exactly what was wrong.

Dan
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:36 PM   #4
scole250

What browser are you using? I've used both IE and Chrome. My Tivo is slow and you have to wait for the pages to refresh. Click and wait. If you keep clicking, it just takes longer.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #5
mrizzo80

If you are getting the run-around on an ongoing issue, I would post this over at forums.tivo.com. They actively monitor those and I would think someone would get back to you over there and escalate this to the proper person.
mrizzo80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #6
bruceko

I opened a ticket for the same problem a week ago. On a follow up call I made for another problem the tech said it was a known problem with their software updating and the were manually updating accounts that call in and complain
bruceko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:15 AM   #7
gatorbait

I appreciate the feedback guys. I have left it overnight and it never seems to acquire the information. I have tried IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc on multiple machines etc.

I will try the other forum and see if I can get some help. Interesting that it is a "known" issue. Everyone I call acts like I am the first one to ever mention it. I have provided my credentials to TiVo and they see the same problem. I just can't get it fixed.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #8
gatorbait

So I tried to log in today and it works. Not sure which attempt at contacting TiVo got them to address it, but for now it appears to be better.