TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 08:13 PM   #181
Bars & Tone
Will Draw for Food
 
Bars & Tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by tivoboyjr View Post
...One could also ask why Mike agreed to let Walt bring him the bag. Seems to me that the Mike we know would not have done that...
I was also surprised that Mike didn't check the contents of the bag as soon as he took it from Walt.
Although that would certainly fit with Mike's character, it wouldn't fit with the way the story was heading.
__________________
Vote Quimby!

"Many times, I find the 8" is just too small.":
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"No, I like it small":
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bars & Tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:58 PM   #182
mostman
Registered User
 
mostman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Boston
Posts: 506
I'm also confused as to why, having another gun is his possession, Mike didn't just smoke the a**hole. I mean, was he really just resigned at that point? I think the intent was to never ever show Mike acting without purpose and out of emotion. But still, Mike, do us a solid and end him.
mostman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:22 PM   #183
DevdogAZ
Give em Hell, Devils
 
DevdogAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Arizona
Posts: 38,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostman View Post
I'm also confused as to why, having another gun is his possession, Mike didn't just smoke the a**hole. I mean, was he really just resigned at that point? I think the intent was to never ever show Mike acting without purpose and out of emotion. But still, Mike, do us a solid and end him.
I think from the moment that Mike had to leave Kaylee at the park, he was totally off his game. You could see it in his face as he looked at Kaylee swinging that it was tearing him up inside because he knew it was likely the last time he'd ever see her and he wasn't even getting a chance to say goodbye. After that, he didn't seem to care much what happened to him, and I think most of his decisions after that showed his lack of focus.

Incidentally, I listened to the podcast and they said that when they were filming the park scene, Jonathan Banks said, "I'll act in whatever scenes the writers put Mike in, but I just want it known for the record that Mike Ehrmantraut would never leave his granddaughter alone at the park like this to save himself."
__________________
"You don't own a TV? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribbiani
DevdogAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:31 PM   #184
Hank
AC•FTW
 
Hank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 18,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevdogAZ View Post
Exactly. I think he's just a genuinely nice guy. I also think he knows that the teller knows that when he shows up with a suitcase and wants her to open nine different boxes at once, there's a high likelihood that what he's doing is illegal. So he's probably bringing her the treats to just keep her on his good side and keep her from asking questions or getting suspicious.
I would agree with all that, but also add that it's possible that by getting on her good side and bringing her treats each time, she got to know his specific needs and box numbers very well, and just might skip some of the formal bank procedural routines. Also, it makes sure she's the only one helping him with the boxes, and the fewer people who know about it and the fewer people he interacts with, the lower the chance his activities will raise red flags.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:31 PM   #185
nataylor
Curiously Strong
 
nataylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 23,897
TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevdogAZ View Post
New topic:

Did Walt go to meet Mike with the intent of harming Mike?

Did Walt return back to Mike's car (when he shot him) with the intention of harming Mike?

I interpreted that scene as Walt having no intention to harm Mike, either initially or when he went back to the car, but that he was simply trying to play the part of Heisenberg and act like a badass. However, when he got to Mike's window, he was startled, the gun went off, and Mike was shot. I don't think Walt had any intention of that happening.
I don't think Walt went to the meeting intending to hurt Mike (although I think he knew that would be a possibility, so that's why he took the gun). But there's no doubt for me he meant to shoot Mike when he returned to the car. He briskly walked up, pointed the gun and shot. No hesitation, no words. He wasn't startled into pulling the trigger. He was surprised the car suddenly took off, but that was about it.
__________________
If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
iOS Game Center: nataylor
nataylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #186
nataylor
Curiously Strong
 
nataylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 23,897
TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostman View Post
I'm also confused as to why, having another gun is his possession, Mike didn't just smoke the a**hole. I mean, was he really just resigned at that point? I think the intent was to never ever show Mike acting without purpose and out of emotion. But still, Mike, do us a solid and end him.
I don't think he had the strength to raise the gun, let alone aim and pull the trigger. He was fading fast.
__________________
If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
iOS Game Center: nataylor
nataylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:46 PM   #187
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer
 
Bierboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Quad Sillies
Posts: 11,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by nataylor View Post
I don't think he had the strength to raise the gun, let alone aim and pull the trigger. He was fading fast.
This...he couldn't lift the gun...then just keeled over.
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:52 PM   #188
danterner
Not it!
 
danterner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Greenacres, FL
Posts: 9,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevdogAZ View Post

Incidentally, I listened to the podcast and they said that when they were filming the park scene, Jonathan Banks said, "I'll act in whatever scenes the writers put Mike in, but I just want it known for the record that Mike Ehrmantraut would never leave his granddaughter alone at the park like this to save himself."
I think a case could be made that Mike would have done anything necessary to keep her out of harm's way. He would have left her behind if he thought taking her with him would potentially put her in more danger than leaving her behind (or so I rationalize, because I think what the actor says does ring true).
__________________
Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| XBOX LIVE gamertag:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Twitter:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
danterner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:52 PM   #189
tivoboyjr
Unregistered User
 
tivoboyjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 5,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by danterner View Post

I think a case could be made that Mike would have done anything necessary to keep her out of harm's way. He would have left her behind if he thought taking her with him would potentially put her in more danger than leaving her behind (or so I rationalize, because I think what the actor says does ring true).
That's why I bought it. Going back to talk to her and especially taking her with him would have been selfish and not in her best interest.
tivoboyjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:59 PM   #190
gchance
4 8 15 16 23 42
 
gchance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Olivehurst, CA
Posts: 12,633
I'm bored.
__________________
"Too bad she died, would have been an excellent companion." - Anubys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

5k:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
10k:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
13.1M
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
26.2M
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gchance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:05 AM   #191
uncdrew
Annie 2.0
 
uncdrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Down South
Posts: 51,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by gchance View Post
I'm bored.
Think about poor Kaylee who will have to grow up like the rest of us without a stack of money in the bank waiting for her.
uncdrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:07 AM   #192
Hank
AC•FTW
 
Hank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 18,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by gchance View Post
I'm bored.
Ok, how about this? I'm closing on a re-fi on Thursday, and my lawyer's last name is Sahl. Next time he calls me, I'm going to answer: "Better call Sahl!".

Like he hasn't heard that before. I'm still going to do it.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:42 AM   #193
EscapeGoat
wPod
 
EscapeGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Ok, how about this? I'm closing on a re-fi on Thursday, and my lawyer's last name is Sahl. Next time he calls me, I'm going to answer: "Better call Sahl!".

Like he hasn't heard that before. I'm still going to do it.
If he does a good job for you, you could buy him a giant inflatable Statue of Liberty as a thank you gift.
EscapeGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #194
BitbyBlit
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobino View Post
When I have had a safe deposit box at a bank, every access is signed on a little card every time I made access to the box. The bank notes the time and date. When I shared a box with my wife, we both were named as owners of the box and our names and signatures were what gave us access (along with a photo ID). Just having a key does not get you access to a safe deposit box. The entire box access scene was not particularly realistic.
Normally that would be the case. But I have to wonder why Mike decided to put Kaylee's safe deposit box in the same bank as The Nine. The only reason that would make sense would be if the risk of it being connected with the others was less than the benefit of storing the money in that bank.

So my guess is that the lawyer's relationship with the banker gave him special access to the boxes. I don't think the lawyer picked a random bank, and started buttering up a banker. It was likely someone he already had a relationship with, and thus could convince to help him out.

So if the safe deposit box access was done off-record, the banker didn't remember the extra box she opened the one time, Mike didn't put Kaylee's box in her name, and the lawyer didn't mention it, it's possible the DEA didn't get to Kaylee's money.

The lawyer might have left Kaylee's box out of what he told the DEA hoping that he could use that to convince Mike not to harm him for his other testimony. The lawyer could not testify as to where Mike got the money, so his only usefulness to the DEA was in linking Mike to The Nine. Telling the DEA about Kaylee's box would not have gained him enough more "points" with them to outweigh being able to tell Mike, "As long as no harm comes to me, Kaylee gets her money."

Given the previous account in Kaylee's name that was found, Mike hopefully would have been smart enough to do something different with money for Kaylee this time.

The banker was shown to have forgotten one of the nine boxes that she regularly opened, so it would not be surprising if she had forgotten a box she only opened once.

And finally, Saul's comment about Mike's "nest egg" is only as good as his knowledge of Mike and the DEA's operations. Did he find out that the DEA had gotten all $5 million? Or was he just assuming the DEA had gotten everything? Did he even know about the box for Kaylee?

I think Saul's comment was more of a general "The DEA got your money again" rather than an accounting of how much actual money the DEA had gotten from him. At the very least, Mike had some of that money in his go-bag, so the DEA didn't get absolutely all of it. But I don't think Saul was trying to be completely literal with his statement.

I think it's more likely than not that Kaylee's money was found by the DEA, but I don't think it would be unreasonable if things went the other direction. Maybe the last scene of Breaking Bad, after all the main characters are dead, will be Kaylee celebrating her 18th birthday.
__________________
...there's a fine line between committing a felony and doing something really super cool. Sock, Reaper
BitbyBlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:18 AM   #195
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer
 
Bierboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Quad Sillies
Posts: 11,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitbyBlit View Post
...The lawyer might have left Kaylee's box out of what he told the DEA hoping that he could use that to convince Mike not to harm him for his other testimony. The lawyer could not testify as to where Mike got the money, so his only usefulness to the DEA was in linking Mike to The Nine. Telling the DEA about Kaylee's box would not have gained him enough more "points" with them to outweigh being able to tell Mike, "As long as no harm comes to me, Kaylee gets her money."...
I could buy this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitbyBlit View Post
...The banker was shown to have forgotten one of the nine boxes that she regularly opened, so it would not be surprising if she had forgotten a box she only opened once....
This I can't buy. It was a MUCH larger box and there were FAR fewer of them, so it's much easier to remember the big one.
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:12 AM   #196
BitbyBlit
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bierboy View Post
This I can't buy. It was a MUCH larger box and there were FAR fewer of them, so it's much easier to remember the big one.
If she remembered that she had opened the extra box, then I agree that with some thought she could remember which one. That's one of the reasons I think it's more likely than not that Kaylee's money was found. I think she probably did remember.

But it's also possible that opening the extra box that one time didn't seem out of place enough to her for it to stick out in her memory, and it slipped her mind that she had done so.

As viewers, we knew that the first drop-off we saw was a special delivery because Mike had just gotten his $5 million. But to the banker, that was just another delivery. If she didn't care to pay too close of attention to what the lawyer was doing, she might not have put much thought into the fact that he asked her to open an extra box.

Since the DEA was already there when the lawyer was caught, I'm assuming that was at least two drop-offs after the first one we saw. The DEA found out about the bank by following the lawyer during a previous drop-off, and then waited for him during the subsequent one.

So unlike for us, where we saw both drop-offs within a single hour, and we knew that they both must be important because the writers decided to include them in the story, the drop-off with Kaylee's money was one of many spread out over a long period of time to the banker.

And if the lawyer made other regular drop-offs than just the ones for The Nine, that would have added to further cloud the banker's memory of having opened Kaylee's box.

The DEA would have had no reason to suspect that Mike had just gotten a windfall, and thus would not have thought to ask the banker if anything unusual had happened recently. In fact, given that Mike had been keeping The Nine quiet for an extended period of time, they probably figured just the opposite: that he already had plenty of money beyond the Cayman account that he was funneling to them.

Without that line of questioning, I can see the banker who was probably nervous about losing her job for not following procedure and potentially being in trouble with the law not remembering about a single delivery that happened to involve an extra box.
__________________
...there's a fine line between committing a felony and doing something really super cool. Sock, Reaper
BitbyBlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:42 AM   #197
mooseAndSquirrel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Whatsamatta U
Posts: 2,654
Wow, I wouldn't be suprised or disappointed if the boxes were never mentioned in the show again.

I would be surprised, but not disappointed, if they were never mentioned in this thread again.

On a topic not about Kaylee's Box: I liked the camera work in this episode. Kaylee on the swing and the view from inside the (oh no) boxes.

And speaking of remote locations, these meetups in the desert can be seen from 100 miles away. Hell, they're using drones now. And they go these meetings with meth, methlamine, guns and millions in cash.
__________________
__
see my IT and technology blog at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mooseAndSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #198
fmowry
Registered User
 
fmowry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 10,256
Was Mike's car (the one he was shot in) even linkable to him? I don't remember if it was the same car he was driving Jesse around in. I would think he has easy access to a stolen or unregistered car for a getaway. That would be one less thing Walt has to deal with in the cleanup if he does not opt for the "Mike had many enemies and one of them finally got him" angle.
fmowry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:23 AM   #199
Hank
AC•FTW
 
Hank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 18,141
I'm pretty sure Mike left his car at the park with Kaylee. The beat cops were sniffing around it before he left. The last car was like you say, a stolen or otherwise unregistered/traceable car.

<dexter>But there was blood spatter in the car, and they could do a DNA match to DNA they can probably find in Mike's apartment. But why/how would they link the two scenes?</dexter>
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:45 AM   #200
Robin
w/ extra mean sauce
 
Robin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Southwestern Virginia
Posts: 21,516
Man, I've got to get to this show quicker. These threads really explode!

First, I can't see the title without hearing it in the Empress's voice in The Neverending Story. "Bastion! Say! My! Name!"

Possibly not what Walt was going for.

I'm certain the banker remembered opening the tenth box for the lawyer. She was all proud of herself for remembering the numbers on 8 out of 9, meaning it's always 9. She will remember that this time it was 10, and that it was a big one.

Also, I bet he normally comes with a briefcase, not a suitcase. There were only two packs of money in each of the 9 boxes, 18 packs is relatively small and bringing in a briefcase will attract much less attention.

I do think the lawyer is both buttering her up and a genuinely nice guy. If it were just the former he could bring her a box of expensive chocolates each time, no effort required. He was bringing her handmade treats.

Walt didn't intend to shoot Mike, but he did do it on purpose in the heat of the moment and then instantly regretted it. Big character move for someone who's normally so methodical. Dude's comin' undone.

Banks' acting over leaving his granddaughter was sublime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianric View Post
I wonder how he kept them charged.



Quote:
Originally Posted by dimented View Post
Why do these threads always turn into 2 or 3 people arguing the same, completely irrelevant point?
A desperate attempt to drive the rest of us out? Fill killfiles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Oh good god, I'm done here.
You say that, and yet...
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #201
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer
 
Bierboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Quad Sillies
Posts: 11,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
...You say that, and yet...
I know...promises, promises....
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #202
Hank
AC•FTW
 
Hank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 18,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank
Oh good god, I'm done here.
You say that, and yet...
Yes, and yet people continued to be totally ignorant about the difference between their own personal OPINION and portraying that opinion as FACT.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:54 AM   #203
robojerk
Registered User
 
robojerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Huntington Beach CA
Posts: 1,977
FACT
You guys have blown up the "did they take Kaylee's money" thing a little too far, and have kind of killed the thread because of it.
__________________
Cox Cable (Los Angeles)
Tivo Premiere 2 Tuner HD
robojerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #204
BitbyBlit
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by robojerk View Post
FACT
You guys have blown up the "did they take Kaylee's money" thing a little too far, and have kind of killed the thread because of it.
If you have something else you want to discuss, feel free to bring it up. Nobody who is discussing whether or not the DEA took Kaylee's money is saying other Breaking Bad topics are not allowed.

Debates over which Breaking Bad topics are "valid" in a thread do more to distract from discussion of the show than any of the actual points of discussion people have brought up.
__________________
...there's a fine line between committing a felony and doing something really super cool. Sock, Reaper
BitbyBlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:18 PM   #205
astrohip
Stuart F
 
astrohip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Houston & Brenham TX
Posts: 7,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitbyBlit View Post
Debates over which Breaking Bad topics are "valid" in a thread do more to distract from discussion of the show than any of the actual points of discussion people have brought up.
Uh, no. The endless debate over the SD boxes was as close to a thread killer as I've seen.

It's one thing to discuss it. Even give & take a few times. It's another to beat it to death, over and over, endlessly, post after post, same point again and again, neither side letting up, hash and rehash, like this sentence that never stops.
astrohip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #206
pmyers
Registered User
 
pmyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 14,393
Can the DEA just "tail" the lawyer for no reason and without some type of warrant or something?
pmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:30 PM   #207
TAsunder
Debates Ghee vs Gi
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 14,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by robojerk View Post
FACT
You guys have blown up the "did they take Kaylee's money" thing a little too far, and have kind of killed the thread because of it.
Therefore they are loose cannons and idiots because they did not wait for explicit permission from Heisenberg to kill it.
TAsunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:44 PM   #208
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa
 
Anubys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fairfax Station, VA
Posts: 23,010
It seems odd to me that Mike hid his getaway emergency bag in a place he can't access in an emergency (pardon me if that has been mentioned already).
__________________
That Anubys is a GENIUS! -- Rob Helmerichs
I'm sure not a GENIUS, like Anubys -- Rob Helmerichs
And Anubys' genius just keeps shining through! -- Rob Helmerichs
Anubys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:53 PM   #209
Jstkiddn
Shutity up up up
 
Jstkiddn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 9,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
First, I can't see the title without hearing it in the Empress's voice in The Neverending Story. "Bastion! Say! My! Name!"
That has to be better than what I hear in my head when I see the title.

http://youtu.be/sQgd6MccwZc

Jstkiddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #210
DevdogAZ
Give em Hell, Devils
 
DevdogAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Arizona
Posts: 38,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubys View Post
It seems odd to me that Mike hid his getaway emergency bag in a place he can't access in an emergency (pardon me if that has been mentioned already).
I think it depended on the type of emergency. If Mike had to bug out because of a threat from the Cartel or other drug dealers, going to the airport should not be a problem. If he has to bug out because law enforcement is after him and have him under surveillance, there's probably nowhere safe to hide the bag. So the airport is probably as good a place as any.
__________________
"You don't own a TV? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribbiani
DevdogAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVo® is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 AM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |