Hefe's a cruel man, but fair.~edhara
That hefe, he's really smart!~Fish Man
hefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:00 PM   #32
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool Me Twice View Post
What we didn't see on the show was all the work Dan put in on Boogie and Ian. He had both of them going to bat for him. Dan played Boogie since day one and he and Britney both stole Ian from Boogie and Frank.

Frank is the one that has been saved most by circumstance. Week one he was saved by the Willie meltdown. Then he was saved by the reset. And he has had to save himself by three POVs. If the goal was to isolate yourself from the rest of the house and make yourself into a large target, he would be a great one.
I can only go by what CBS shows me, since I don't have Showtime or pay for the streaming. Based only on what CBS showed me, it looks like Ian was the mastermind. This is a problem with a show that is really 24/7 but we only see 3 hours a week.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:19 PM   #33
Jebberwocky!

I wish anything that happened outside of the CBS show stayed out of this thread.
Jebberwocky! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #34
nmiller855

I don't think Ian said "Get to steppin" What I heard was "Here, keep these" as he handed him what looked like sunglasses.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #35
Jstkiddn
Fruit Loop Dingus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller855
I don't think Ian said "Get to steppin" What I heard was "Here, keep these" as he handed him what looked like sunglasses.
That is exactly what I heard. I have no clue what he handed off to Boogie.
Jstkiddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:55 PM   #36
MauriAnne
Mostly lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller855 View Post
From a Boogie interview here:
Spoiler:

What did Ian hand you before you left the house?
Ian is very proud of this three dollar sunglass collection he has and for some reason, he felt that was some sort of symbolic nice way of saying goodbye as he screwed me over. He’s got like eight pairs of these sunglasses and I guess to him, they have this big meaning. His vote and what he did said more than those sunglasses. But thanks for reminding me! I should sell those [on EBay]! Those will fetch some money.

Old 08-26-2012, 09:26 AM   #37
tiams

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller855 View Post
Boogie heard "get to steppin" because he is massively ego-centric. That's a phrase he used himself in a past season.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:22 AM   #38
stellie93

I always wondered why Boogie was asking Ian who he would put up before the HoH competition last week. Now I realize that they were waiting for the double elimination, and he was wanting to be sure Ian was ready. I kept thinking it was really stupid for Boogie to say that since Ian didn't win and it would never have had to come up.
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #39
nmiller855

They showed the part from last week's show where Ian did say "get to steppin". I really thought it was just Mike's ego talking.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote